MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Once you’ve unlocked Meira at Evergreen’s Manor (ie., fought the Kitsune), fucked her, and you’re in control of the Wayfort (accepted title from Ryn or renovated it), you can now go on dates with her. You can take her to either Hawkethorne or to your Wayfort.
>Giving lovey-dovey content to the fuck-buddy raccoon instead of the one that's already crushing on you.
whytho.gif

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
>Giving lovey-dovey content to the fuck-buddy raccoon instead of the one that's already crushing on you.
View attachment 2476411
damn, still no ryn update? I thought for sure it would've been this one

ikr, i'd rather have lovey-dovey from her mother as well
Don't worry, it's not lovey dovey at all. Tobs makes sure that's perfectly clear while also making fun of Senja's interest in romance.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
They're really going to gate everything behind that fucking Wayfort are they? I don't want the damn thing!

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Regarding the new Dragons Lair content, if I pick Azzy instead of Evelyn is that going to be the end of Evelyn's content route? Or will she get more content outside of whatever they plan to do with her Dragon route?

Anyone know?

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Regarding the new Dragons Lair content, if I pick Azzy instead of Evelyn is that going to be the end of Evelyn's content route? Or will she get more content outside of whatever they plan to do with her Dragon route?

Anyone know?
Good question as I am debating who to keep as a dragon. The main reason I am hesitant to with Evelyn is simply I do like her dom human content like the 3some with Ryn. The main issue I have with Azzyran isn't actually the sharing with Liaden though I do understand why people don't like it. For me its because Azzy even as a dragon hybrid still can't commit to going full dom.

In fact I think the newest content with Azzy sums up why I prefer other companions over her. For me it was always more than the Liaden stuff but I couldn't put my finger on what it was that bothered me about her specifically. The issue is whether she is a wholesome hive knight, Bimbo bug or dragon dom she doesn't commit to any of those roles fully.
-As the knight you would think she would engage in a wholesome romance and now the hive has been saved commit to being your personal knight no Liaden conent involved.
-As a bimbo bug funny enough can be more dom in her bimbo form than her dragon hybrid depending on the scenes. It misses out on the opportunity to do some wild kinky stuff like all day sex sessions, body worship sessions and maybe some food play with honey and stuff like that since she produces more honey in this form.
-As the dragon dom she kind of half-asses it. As was shown in a screenshot in the last 20-30 pages on here she basically states she will make a hive of her own with Liaden and you are welcome to come along. Azzy as a dom should just claim the MC say the MC is her queen and your harem is her harem and commit to making an unstoppable hybrid hive of mass destruction with all kind of races.

You can really see the difference with the writing with Wsan, with Evelyn its all about her domming you and how she will expand her power and as a reward for allowing her to obtain her dream she wants to protect you in return. Evelyn really commits to the power play and her dom personality connects to her personal ambition. Everything connects together. For me Azzy has the potential to be great if she had a dedicated role in each of her forms but I guess that is too much effort to be expected from the CoC 2 team.

Don't know if anyone else here found similar problems with Azzy?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Good question as I am debating who to keep as a dragon. The main reason I am hesitant to with Evelyn is simply I do like her dom human content like the 3some with Ryn. The main issue I have with Azzyran isn't actually the sharing with Liaden though I do understand why people don't like it. For me its because Azzy even as a dragon hybrid still can't commit to going full dom.

In fact I think the newest content with Azzy sums up why I prefer other companions over her. For me it was always more than the Liaden stuff but I couldn't put my finger on what it was that bothered me about her specifically. The issue is whether she is a wholesome hive knight, Bimbo bug or dragon dom she doesn't commit to any of those roles fully.
-As the knight you would think she would engage in a wholesome romance and now the hive has been saved commit to being your personal knight no Liaden conent involved.
-As a bimbo bug funny enough can be more dom in her bimbo form than her dragon hybrid depending on the scenes. It misses out on the opportunity to do some wild kinky stuff like all day sex sessions, body worship sessions and maybe some food play with honey and stuff like that since she produces more honey in this form.
-As the dragon dom she kind of half-asses it. As was shown in a screenshot in the last 20-30 pages on here she basically states she will make a hive of her own with Liaden and you are welcome to come along. Azzy as a dom should just claim the MC say the MC is her queen and your harem is her harem and commit to making an unstoppable hybrid hive of mass destruction with all kind of races.

You can really see the difference with the writing with Wsan, with Evelyn its all about her domming you and how she will expand her power and as a reward for allowing her to obtain her dream she wants to protect you in return. Evelyn really commits to the power play and her dom personality connects to her personal ambition. Everything connects together. For me Azzy has the potential to be great if she had a dedicated role in each of her forms but I guess that is too much effort to be expected from the CoC 2 team.

Don't know if anyone else here found similar problems with Azzy?
Ye, if Azzy would become power bottom a la "you will shut the fuck up and play videogames while I making you sandwich" or a bit crazy a la "this ride will stop only in emergency, crying and whimpering is not an emergency" it would be better.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

Anyone know?
Wsan said that this expansion was optional when asked about that. So I'm assuming that her story will continue whether or not you picked her.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Wsan said that this expansion was optional when asked about that. So I'm assuming that her story will continue whether or not you picked her.
Sauce on that? Seems like making a non-dragon Evelyn fork in the story will add more on Wsan's plate (and he already has a lot).

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Sauce on that? Seems like making a non-dragon Evelyn fork in the story will add more on Wsan's plate (and he already has a lot).
Somewhere in the Discord.

"You've mentioned various ideas for scenes involving her that might get written one day. Would it be safe to assume that some/all of those are gated behind not picking her in this quest, if they're written?"

Wsan:
"this expansion is optional"

So...yeah. it's not a whole lot. But, assuming his plans come to fruition, taking or not taking this quest isn't going to cut you off from the resolution of Evelyn's plotline.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
As the dragon dom she kind of half-asses it. As was shown in a screenshot in the last 20-30 pages on here she basically states she will make a hive of her own with Liaden and you are welcome to come along. Azzy as a dom should just claim the MC say the MC is her queen and your harem is her harem and commit to making an unstoppable hybrid hive of mass destruction with all kind of races.
If you decide to not support her with Liaden she says she will get her own harem where you will always be her favourite that will always have a place with her. But yeah it is a joke. You be there for her in her greatest peril, help her get her home and her family back to normal and if you help her with Liaden because Cait's teaching influenced you, you will suddenly be only the second violin.
This one is the prime example of getting cucked because you are nice and helpful and actually a contradiction to her character.
Given the way how she behaves about loyalty you would expect that she would repay the kindness she recieved and the way she talks if you do not help her flirting is, that Liaden would have only been side flick that would not be worth making you unhappy.
But if you are so stupid to help her with Liaden, she is getting priorized despite wanting nothing to do with you that helped azzy way more instead of her.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Game's already sort of boring anyway, might as well do some silly challenge runs.

Could always throw Lyric at people's faces. Speaking of which, I hope mods can replace the rabbit cultist (not to be confused with the very based poster in this thread. :p) with like... Lyric. I'd love a Lyric kitted out with the various alchemist related powers. Maybe replace Vivianne with someone else too.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes