MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Just realized that you can get infinite money since winning a sparring match against Evelyn gives you 400 gold. Not that it's really necessary since they barely give you opportunities to spend gold, but still.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Just realized that you can get infinite money since winning a sparring match against Evelyn gives you 400 gold. Not that it's really necessary since they barely give you opportunities to spend gold, but still.
Ssshh... don't say that.
They're going to take a look at your comment and delete that feature because "it's PoWeR FanTaSy"
And they really hate it when PC gets the easy end of the stick instead of one of their shitty OCs

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Speaking of which, what are the money sinks in this game? TiTS has ships and its upgrades, a few weapons, armor and accessories reach six digits, and Paige's surgery costs half a million credits. Where can we really spend money here?

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Speaking of which, what are the money sinks in this game? TiTS has ships and its upgrades, a few weapons, armor and accessories reach six digits, and Paige's surgery costs half a million credits. Where can we really spend money here?
upgrade the nursery

Sep 20, 2018
build the temple for Cait,repair and renovate wayfort,buy gear for characters and quest,waste 15 grand on giving a child to temple you had built,buy unique weapons and gear,& upgrade nursery in Hawkthorne

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
It's really easy get money in TiTS tho. You can grinding in mining planet or gamble and doing save scum. CoC 2 is more difficult, and nursery upgrade is cost a LOT MONEY.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah I'm not giving money to the Mallachites, fuck them (in a way they don't like).

The Nursery and Wayfort seems like a better investment. But I never hang out in the Wayfort and its inhabitants feel lackluster, The Nursery seems like a better choice since you contribute to the community but aside from flavor text and being able to sex Gwyn I feel like I'm not getting the bang for my buck.

As for equipment most of the ones I want to buy rarely make a dent in my budget. Besides, you get better unique equipment by doing quests anyway.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Yeah I'm not giving money to the Mallachites, fuck them (in a way they don't like).

It's not bad, it's just basically you pay a lot money to have sex with their God. Not like you can't bang mommy valkyrie and Genderbender Kitsune.

In other news, i'm become loser because fall in love with Kiyoko for months.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
It's not bad, it's just basically you pay a lot money to have sex with their God. Not like you can't bang mommy valkyrie and Genderbender Kitsune.

In other news, i'm become loser because fall in love with Kiyoko for months.
Speaking of the Mallachite content, i find it strange that River/Mallach wasn't made a companion character yet considering he's interested in your soul and wants to observe you. He could've been the early lust damage companion we could've gotten (fuck you Quint), the first god that introduces Soul Binding and most importantly be actually available in the game instead of being only intractable one time only. Cause yknow he's only the all knowing god of the most important companion character's religon surely they won't have interesting interactions and scenes to play off this fact cause god fucking forbid Cait actually gets another character trait that isnt professionally licking off dry spum off the floor and walls.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Most of the undermountain fights are 500 and you can auto battle through nearly all of them even on dark at the speed of light. If you haven't made friendly the two demons yet they're 1800(!) per fight.

It's really easy get money in TiTS tho. You can grinding in mining planet or gamble and doing save scum. CoC 2 is more difficult, and nursery upgrade is cost a LOT MONEY.
Disagree a bit.
TiTS it's easy to get relatively small amounts of money unless you're gambling. But, money never becomes full inconsequential (again unless you're gambling) due to everything (modding, gearing, ship, multiple quests) needing tons of it. Rocks alone from Zhen'shi's mine would take... a considerable amount of farming that just to buy a single piece of equipment on dhaal. Your first 10k (unless you don't feel like capping stats) is dedicated to either recruiting Ramis or buying a New Texas Gym Membership. Then there's the mods. Oh the mods... Depending on what you want... It costs a bit.

On the flip side money in CoC2 is never really an issue. The only thing requiring much being the wayfort, orphanage, and if you're feeling wasteful, buying everything from Vitruvius.
  • TF's are targeted (so you need less) are less numerous, cheaper (barring Nash), and some are free. With the games equivalent to dicksprout being given to you raw in the tutorial.
  • The entirety of wayfort is around 9k to 17k dependent on choices
  • Nearly all good gear you can obtain are obtained through quests or found
  • Almost all training is incredibly inexpensive
  • Consumables that are rations or camping supplies are completely unnecessary
Putting my money where my mouth is I made a new playthrough and got to 10.5k at the end of WC. Enough for the wayfort. But, then comes the undermountain... As mentioned it dumps money into you. Just getting to KM put me at 15.5k Finishing the first Celise quest took me from 15.5k to 28k. Doing the second part of Celise quest took me from 28k to 40k.

Enough to clear out the shops, fix the wayfort, renovate the orphanage, TF into whatever I want, learn every power, and still have dosh to spare. On a regular playthrough where people are doing sidequests it's significantly higher than that. It's part of the reason I talked about the encounter rate so much in previous posts. Them nearly doubling it broke what little economy the game had and made EC near inconsequential.

And so
To answer your question. There aren't any money sinks.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Most of the undermountain fights are 500 and you can auto battle through nearly all of them even on dark at the speed of light. If you haven't made friendly the two demons yet they're 1800(!) per fight.

Disagree a bit.
TiTS it's easy to get relatively small amounts of money unless you're gambling. But, money never becomes full inconsequential (again unless you're gambling) due to everything (modding, gearing, ship, multiple quests) needing tons of it. Rocks alone from Zhen'shi's mine would take... a considerable amount of farming that just to buy a single piece of equipment on dhaal. Your first 10k (unless you don't feel like capping stats) is dedicated to either recruiting Ramis or buying a New Texas Gym Membership. Then there's the mods. Oh the mods... Depending on what you want... It costs a bit.

On the flip side money in CoC2 is never really an issue. The only thing requiring much being the wayfort, orphanage, and if you're feeling wasteful, buying everything from Vitruvius.
  • TF's are targeted (so you need less) are less numerous, cheaper (barring Nash), and some are free. With the games equivalent to dicksprout being given to you raw in the tutorial.
  • The entirety of wayfort is around 9k to 17k dependent on choices
  • Nearly all good gear you can obtain are obtained through quests or found
  • Almost all training is incredibly inexpensive
  • Consumables that are rations or camping supplies are completely unnecessary
Putting my money where my mouth is I made a new playthrough and got to 10.5k at the end of WC. Enough for the wayfort. But, then comes the undermountain... As mentioned it dumps money into you. Just getting to KM put me at 15.5k Finishing the first Celise quest took me from 15.5k to 28k. Doing the second part of Celise quest took me from 28k to 40k.

Enough to clear out the shops, fix the wayfort, renovate the orphanage, TF into whatever I want, learn every power, and still have dosh to spare. On a regular playthrough where people are doing sidequests it's significantly higher than that. It's part of the reason I talked about the encounter rate so much in previous posts. Them nearly doubling it broke what little economy the game had and made EC near inconsequential.

And so

To answer your question. There aren't any money sinks.
The real money sink is donating to this games patreon.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Personally, I just beat Doctor lash in a fight to get a million wing wangs, when ever I need cash. In CoC 2 I don't recall a really need to farm money, However I think dumped at least half a million in the Nursery out of curiosity.

Reactions: Lucky_I

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Username checks out
tumblr_51be9495b7d2df0478e1a50e0019c80e_cd8caf23_500.gif
It's me again, here to once again complain that the next update is taking too long :p
I would assume Rynquest is next so that's probably why it's taking a bit longer.

Can't wait for the shit storm it'll probably cause on here :KEK:.
True, but I think the Eve sparring is the fastest way of accumulating wealth since you can (almost) just spam the exact same button constantly for however long you want.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes