claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I must fucking suck, cause I'm playing on easy mode and the dungeon boss is absolutely steamrolling me and my companions

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
well that was dissapointing, i dont give a shit about the combat in this game and thats basically the whole update :cautious:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the "Nope" option?
Oh good, I can throw her away at Cait. I like how the text tries to build it up as if it has to be you, only for you to throw a curveball. Atleast I can laugh at that.
well that was dissapointing, i dont give a shit about the combat in this game and thats basically the whole update :cautious:
Nice heads up. I'm going to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Tipster
Apr 5, 2021
-high confidence
-never have sex with her
-kill her sister
View attachment 2505926
There really is nothing like rail-roading to make me dislike a character so much. I was fine with Ryn, didn't like them, but generally clicked the "Hug" option just because whenever we bumped shoulders. But being pigeon holed like this makes me want to dump her in the box with Kiyoko, Azzy and Cait.
Player agency is anathema to these writers.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Apr 5, 2021
It's also linked to the main storyline of "Kill all the demons".
But also because this is probably gonna lead to the "Ryn makes an heir" moment, in which you will have to participate even passively. Looking through these options, at least right now she doesn't breed anyone despite the mention of vilirity in the scene, so off to Arona she goes for me.

Edit: and Savin spared us having to watch. Alright, I was only half justified in my fears, I admit that being able to fob her off is good enough and the threesome scene even allows you to say you will not be catching, so good job Savin on giving some options here.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
There must be something you guys are seeing that I'm not. If you don't care for Ryn and don't want to fuck her, you can sic the whore-cat on her or give her to Arona or Elthara. In which case it becomes a fade to black as they retire to Ryn's chambers. If you do want to fuck her but don't want to be her lover there is an option where you just become her fwb.
ryn.png

Apr 5, 2021
There must be something you guys are seeing that I'm not. If you don't care for Ryn and don't want to fuck her, you can sic the whore-cat on her or give her to Arona or Elthara. In which case it becomes a fade to black as they retire to Ryn's chambers. If you do want to fuck her but don't want to be her lover there is an option where you just become her fwb.
View attachment 2505974
This does not matter. Without the confession scene everything plays out just the same.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
In any other cirscumstance giving her to Cait so she can use her dick exactly once and get all stds known to man and furry in the process would be lowkey kinda funny, but shit's too lame. Just skimmed through and even on low confidende, the route you need to get out of your way to pursue where you don't give two shits about her, she still gets uncaged and her dick wet. Not even gonna talk about pregnant Elthara setting herself up for grabs or the whole vag deal cause that's a dead horse. Guess the right roleplay option is to, once again, just avoid the content.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes