smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
>Personally I suggest bringing Arona on the quest — she loves big boats and she cannot lie. If you have Ashe’s Mace, she’ll have some things to say during the dungeon too!
You're not missing much, maybe a paragraph from ashe and a few chats with arona that mostly just reinforce the whole ork raider trope.

Thank you for the info, guess I'm not bothering to play through this patch.

Idek why they bother with lore. First game was fine without it and it's incredibly boring and poorly thought out here.
I'm normally down for lore but they did the classic fantasy thing with dragons that always bothers me. So you've got this race of inherently powerful intelligent shapeshifters who live forever and can use magic, why are they not in charge of every kingdom and literally fucking everywhere? There's a throwaway line from ashe about a possible ancient conflict with giants but then if the giants were equally overpowered THEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY NOW???? Either make your fantasy dragons dumb or put some actual effort into explaining why they're not the top dog.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I'm afraid the quest partially about getting a girl with a dick out of a magical chastity cage leads to said girl wanting to use her dick. If only there was some way you could've seen this coming. Then again you're still using language like that so I guess I should be impressed you can tie your shoes in the morning.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
> Not in the patch
> New REPEATABLE threesomes with Etheryn and anybody else

There's a new repeatable threesome with Etheryn and Cait and one with Arona.

You can also start the quest again it seems.

And the appearance tab doesn't update for Etheryn yet.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Where is the option to dedick Ryn?
After all, there is gender transforming magic in the game and Ryn identifies as female and asks to be referred to as She.
Unfortunately the dev team and writers are affected by 'modern day' where male and female are only titles and gender is not defined by them hence a female (biologically male) exists in the game and if the devs, writers are affected by 'modern day' then they won't change Ryn to have no penis and add vagina as that is taboo in 'modern day'

P.S.
'modern day' does allow you to turn (biologically) a male > female or female > male, but not trans > male/female

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Unfortunately the dev team and writers are affected by 'modern day' where male and female are only titles and gender is not defined by them hence a female (biologically male) exists in the game and if the devs, writers are affected 'modern day' then they won't change Ryn to have no penis and add vagina as that is taboo in 'modern day'
Here's the thing I don't get. If someone were transgender/has gender dysphoria, wouldn't it make sense that they jump at the opportunity to actually be able to change their biology? I don't understand how people would be triggered by actually achieving that goal.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Here's the thing I don't get. If someone were transgender/has gender dysphoria, wouldn't it make sense that they jump at the opportunity to actually be able to change their biology? I don't understand how people would be triggered by actually achieving that goal.
True trans people would love that unfortunately there is a ideology behind it and that is messing it up, hence in real life lesbians are classed as transphobic as they don't want to have sex with women who have a penis or men who call them self a woman.

Feb 5, 2018
True trans people would love that unfortunately there is a ideology behind it and that is messing it up, hence in real life lesbians are classed as transphobic as they don't want to have sex with women who have a penis or men who call them self a woman.
There are plenty of trans people fine with a dick or pussy man, it's how comfortable they are with their body that tend to be the biggest problem, or at least that's what I think.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
This just doesn't translate that well to things like COC2 where feminine people with a dick is a biological third sex, at least for the elves. Etheryn is just her biological sex that is mainly seen as feminine in her society, so equating her to a transgender makes no sense.

Reactions: erohent and Jaset

grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
This is what I see too. There are real people, but the vast majority of trans is a horrible phase caused by the ideology/media manipulation. So the majority of trans are lying/acting, and the saddest part about it is they're just doing what's expected of them in their social circles. I guarantee that none of their friends questioned their "trans" feelings, and most of them were "supportive" because that's what they feel they're supposed to do to be a good person, but worse than that, once the person become trans, they likely expect men/women outside of their social circles to be just as "supportive" and welcoming, but the reality hits when people actually have to put their money where their mouth is and sleep with or marry these people rather than just externally support them with words. And the result is reality appearing transphobic by comparison to their usual fake social circles, which appear accepting.

The fantasy is hot af, but it's just as you say.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes