Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
If you encounter Gytha in the Frostwood, you can now confront her more properly. Might be for her own good that she not stay free…
Did someone manage to get the option to confront Gytha before Ryn dungeon? Because I can only rematch then bang her in the frostwood encounter.

Reactions: Erar

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
This does not matter. Without the confession scene everything plays out just the same.
Yeah because that option only comes up right in the end after you fuck her. An odd place to put it honestly. But I doubt not saying you love Etheryn too doesn't have any consequences on the future story.
so what's the demonic etheryn bust for?
They're Etheryn clones made by Alissa to be her harem

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Insta defeat for the first encounter in the tower if I choose to pulse the runes. Ambushing is fine but I play a witch and obviously the rp choice for it is bugged.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Insta defeat for the first encounter in the tower if I choose to pulse the runes. Ambushing is fine but I play a witch and obviously the rp choice for it is bugged.
Yup, tried it a few times and it just instakilled me too. Looks to be some issue with adding the friendly summon that means the player character enters the fight too late.

As a whole Ryn quest is a little underwhelming. I suppose that was sort of inevitable, it'd been hyped for way too long but it didn't feel much more expansive than the other quest dungeons. Maybe there's a lot more variety based on Ryn's confidence but I'm not willing to spend the time messing with that to find out. Mostly it was just a big lore dump for the elves and dragons with a bit of romance with a super anxious Ryn, can't imagine what low confidence was like if this is high confidence. It also doesn't change interactions with Ryn in camping/inn scenes besides adding a couple extra scenes for her being uncaged, all her talk options notably don't change.

Is it actually good? I must admit I only look at the spellpower stat and it gave less than titanic hat so I handed it back to Ryn.

Last edited:

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
Am I the only one who didn’t appear in the dungeon after completing the quest, even if everyone was captured? Well, the first time is still clear, I didn’t finish building the dungeon, that’s why I didn’t capture anyone, but the next two attempts didn’t change anything at all.

And yes, if you use Banishment during the final battle with Alyssa, the game may crash.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
There must be something you guys are seeing that I'm not. If you don't care for Ryn and don't want to fuck her, you can sic the whore-cat on her or give her to Arona or Elthara. In which case it becomes a fade to black as they retire to Ryn's chambers. If you do want to fuck her but don't want to be her lover there is an option where you just become her fwb.
View attachment 2505974
I do not get to watch Ryn bagging Arona? Weird.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is it actually good? I must admit I only look at the spellpower stat and it gave less than titanic hat so I handed it back to Ryn.
Against demonics enemies, yes, a must have even. I didn't get many chance to absorb skill with mirror image because I powned enemies instantly. For non demonic enemies with the black witch level 7 perk that reduce resistance I replace my summon with that power and it work very well across the board.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I do not get to watch Ryn bagging Arona? Weird.
Yeah, tbh I thought Arona is going to make me watch, because it's Savin and I expected as such. But no, it's just Arona going "don't worry, I'll be gentle" and Ryn limping out of her bedchambers later with Arona and calling her "My Alpha".

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
I think there's a setting if you never touched Ryn. I didn't have my character sleep with them, and I didn't get the winter crown. Also, what were you supposed to do in the basement of Daliza's fort? It mentioned a crystal, but I never got one. Was I supposed to kill the witch?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes