Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Decided to restart the whole game (Cause, why not?!) Anywho why cant we name the Behemoth since hes just chilling in the Wayfort? as far as we a concerned he doesnt have a name.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know if I should pity or laugh at people who come to the same realization as me when I was still blind to this game giving it a chance that SURELY it'll get better in time... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
I'm sorry, I am REALLY not sure if I'm missing something or imagining things here, but is there genuinely no way to opt out of the sex scenes at the the end of Ryn quest? I know that I might be putting too much faith in the Devs, but there's no way that they would force you into a choice between getting assfucked or cucked, right?

...Right?
So who does the scene default to if it's not the main character on the receiving end? One of your companions?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Can you confess to Ryn if you sickle Arona/Cait/Elthara on her?

Also, what is the state of Bubbles mercenary quest line?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Can you confess to Ryn if you sickle Arona/Cait/Elthara on her?

Also, what is the state of Bubbles mercenary quest line?
iirc no, you can't. That option only appears if you're with her, so you either have a one on one session with Ryn or a threesome with Elthara. Only tested this on high confidence Ryn though.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
iirc no, you can't. That option only appears if you're with her, so you either have a one on one session with Ryn or a threesome with Elthara. Only tested this on high confidence Ryn though.
TIL you can only truly love someone if you let them dick you down or fuck the woman that's had your babies.

Reactions: Thatguymercy

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
That sounds like a bug since Ryn should be a lot more accepting.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes