Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I fully support the option to dedick every character in game, I also support the option to slap a dick on every character in game, as options so people can have the game they want without taking away anything from other people having the game they want. As for the people trying to tell me to go to hell for refusing dick, you have a very long line of religious bigots of both flavors to get behind to do so, Enjoy.
Absolute based take. The TF game should have TFs in it, no? So if I want to take away Kiyoko's vagoo in the dream world to keep her trapped there, that's my prerogative. Oh, and it'd stop people from arguing about there not being enough fems/mascs. Though I will say, I do agree there isn't enough like DUDES in the game, not males (including Roo, love him though ngl), like give me DUDES. Brint is a great dude sure, but...
I support this message, exploring the other side of content is much needed
But Brienne is better than Brint and thats just due to the amount of interactions the player can have with all over the place. Maybe one day Brint can have the same level of content as Brienne in interactions.
Brienne has so much more PC focused interactions, and is a very loyal companion. Meanwhile Brint hangs dong wherever he wants.
The only difference in reality is that more people like Brienne as a companion.
You're not fitting Brint into more situations than he already is in. It's only with Brihaus that there's finally something close to parity.
So while yes, Brint does have a wide dearth of content, a lot of it involves other people. Is it shocking that people like the variant of him/her that mostly focuses on the player? Not at all. I think what people are asking for (myself included) is a Brint that sees you as a lover, not as just the first in line to service him. So that large amount of content he has gets slashed away because, like the female enjoyers, the male enjoyers don't want to share.

Like bro I'm literally pregnant with your child, please do not have sex with the sleeping snake. :HideThePain:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
@M0nte Would love to see what you could come with regarding female to male swaps. I could see Cait working but Kiyoko's obsession with kits could still work if you were female instead not sure if there is any lore to support Mpreg for kitsunes though? I guess male Azzy would no longer be with Liaden and be dominant trap dragon hornet hybrid that looks similar to the prince. In fact could make a good replacement to dominant Berwyn that we lost.
I specifically rewrote Cait , Brienne, some parts of Kiyoko and was thinking of doing Ryn but I felt uncomfortable. Cait and Brienne were incredibly easy, with Kiyoko posing some challenge at least on conceptual level since I myself am not that into butt preg.

If I was going to do Azzy, I would probably just rewrite Liaden into a handsome lad. For the BL vibes.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I think what people are asking for (myself included) is a Brint that sees you as a lover, not as just the first in line to service him. So that large amount of content he has gets slashed away because, like the female enjoyers, the male enjoyers don't want to share.

Like bro I'm literally pregnant with your child, please do not have sex with the sleeping snake. :HideThePain:
Friend, you're preaching to the choir.

Half of the conversations we have in this topic would not even exist if 'lovey dovey' was an option that was catered to or content was abundant across all fetishes in abundance like TiTS and the game wasn't "all share, all polyamory, all multiple partners, all the time, forever. ."

Well most people. Then the place would return to Cait arguements. Which I was thinking about this awhile ago but I think more people like Anno because she wingmans you on nearly every planet and makes sexual encounters sporadically happen to you. Versus Cait who barges in on every scene like that one guy at work who can't take the hint.

Kiyoko posing some challenge at least on conceptual level since I myself am not that into butt preg.
Male Kiyoko seems a bit redundant since that's literally why Tetsuya exists. And he's pretty hyperfocused on breeding the PC and (seemingly) only the PC.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Also Brienne comes with her mother and sister which does help a lot too because I am super degnerate like that
I think you can still get together with them if Brint's still a dude, although he's not begging for it like Brienne which admittedly was not my favorite part of her.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Half of the conversations we have in this topic would not even exist if 'lovey dovey' was an option that was catered to or content was abundant across all fetishes in abundance like TiTS and the game wasn't "all share, all polyamory, all multiple partners, all the time, forever. ."

Well most people. Then the place would return to Cait arguements. Which I was thinking about this awhile ago but I think more people like Anno because she wingmans you on nearly every planet and makes sexual encounters sporadically happen to you. Versus Cait who barges in on every scene like that one guy at work who can't take the hint.

Male Kiyoko seems a bit redundant since that's literally why Tetsuya exists. And he's pretty hyperfocused on breeding the PC and (seemingly) only the PC.
Tetsuya doesn't bottom so us guys/girls/folk that like to fuck/peg cute boys are stuck with a male NPC that is admittedly fine to hang out with, but feels pretty lackluster to romance. Especially feels awkward since my PC, that I planned to ship him from the start, had to go through his content feeling like he is doing it wrong. With how the game was beating me over the head with his "He would make such a great dad" and about how his dream was about starting a family. It felt pretty alienating, not gonna lie.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Tetsuya doesn't bottom so us guys/girls/folk that like to fuck/peg cute boys are stuck with a male NPC that is admittedly fine to hang out with, but feels pretty lackluster to romance. Especially feels awkward since my PC, that I planned to ship him from the start, had to go through his content feeling like he is doing it wrong. With how the game was beating me over the head with his "He would make such a great dad" and about how his dream was about starting a family. It felt pretty alienating, not gonna lie.
Wasn't aware of that. I only know of Tetsuya up to the release because of the concept of the project when it began and from going very shortly into content as I'm not into dudes. Berwyn gets a pass.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Bruh if you do that, please avoid Liaden at all costs. Spare the gay homies from that cancer.
I would not keep them exclusively for gay guys. As someone who is into idea of girls getting their own harems, having two hot guys fall head over heels for you sounds sweet.

Edit: But this is hypothetical. I am currently writing stuff for pay since, as I stated, I only completely rewrote Cait and Brienne for practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

Yeah I actually like Anno because for starters, she doesn't jumpstart your entire quest only to pretty much forget why right after. Anno does start to get irritating on the ship, cause she does the sleeping around like Cait but it feels less forced? Probably has to do with the setting, in TiTS I'm flying around on a pleasure yacht to earn my dad's company. In CoC2, I'm trying to save the world so when people interrupt any time you want to rest before venturing out again it gets annoying. You can also just recruit her and then ditch her again, so she isn't -constantly- around no matter what you do. Cait is just there from the start, and doesn't stop being there lmao

It's weird that CoC1 and TiTS have far more outlandish fetishes in them, but also feature real relationship type beats. Meanwhile, CoC2 doesn't get nearly degenerate but refuses to give you any actual likeable romances (barring Brienne, but idk it just doesn't feel right to TF Brint. In my opinion it just feels very involuntary. Kiyoko is an abusive ho lmao). Why is it that in the same game I can get my dick possessed by a demon or infested by worms that I can have a loving mouse-waifu that actually cares about my well-being?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah I actually like Anno because for starters, she doesn't jumpstart your entire quest only to pretty much forget why right after. Anno does start to get irritating on the ship, cause she does the sleeping around like Cait but it feels less forced? Probably has to do with the setting, in TiTS I'm flying around on a pleasure yacht to earn my dad's company. In CoC2, I'm trying to save the world so when people interrupt any time you want to rest before venturing out again it gets annoying. You can also just recruit her and then ditch her again, so she isn't -constantly- around no matter what you do. Cait is just there from the start, and doesn't stop being there lmao

It's weird that CoC1 and TiTS have far more outlandish fetishes in them, but also feature real relationship type beats. Meanwhile, CoC2 doesn't get nearly degenerate but refuses to give you any actual likeable romances (barring Brienne, but idk it just doesn't feel right to TF Brint. In my opinion it just feels very involuntary. Kiyoko is an abusive ho lmao). Why is it that in the same game I can get my dick possessed by a demon or infested by worms that I can have a loving mouse-waifu that actually cares about my well-being?
At least we have Brienne, Aileh, and the ones written by Alypia. Those relationships seem pretty genuine. Kiyoko gives me mixed feelings. Shame that some of the writers' idea of romance is orgies, voyeurism, pimping your lovers out to other people, etc.

Kenshira

Oct 3, 2017
I fully support the option to dedick every character in game, I also support the option to slap a dick on every character in game, as options so people can have the game they want without taking away anything from other people having the game they want. As for the people trying to tell me to go to hell for refusing dick, you have a very long line of religious bigots of both flavors to get behind to do so, Enjoy.
Talkin' that talk, that slick talk! Go ahead then royalty, preach!

Why is it that in the same game I can get my dick possessed by a demon or infested by worms that I can have a loving mouse-waifu that actually cares about my well-being?
I'm not gunna lie I was confused on which game you were referring to and immediately thought of TiTS but then I realized that a mouse waifu from there is non existent....For the most part anyway, I could be wrong. Still pissed that I couldn't wife up/husband up any of the Rat raiders from that game...They even got some stupid ass christmas event to where you basically got one and only one choice of them to bang

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Still pissed that I couldn't wife up/husband up any of the Rat raiders from that game...They even got some stupid ass christmas event to where you basically got one and only one choice of them to bang
Adjatha made a lot of busts that make me wish I could wife/husband up the character/enemy. Bored Jumpers, or that goth fuckdoll from KiroQuest for example.

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
wikis are updated by people.
I have not had any desire to work on their wiki for many years now.
I believe this lack of update suggests high player turnover (people quitting shortly after finding the game), as well as low player investment
Well I did some looking, there seem to be 3 active editors? One seems to be adding pages for the new content, the other did the recategorizing muschi26 mentioned before and random pages, the third seems to be weapons/items focused. Also they seem to be in the process a format change, at least from how different the manticore girl is compared to matiha. At least its getting updates I suppose, about damn time.
I don’t remember which page it was, and it’s not helping me find it that every page seems to have received an update yesterday. Most pages seem to have had no changes besides recategorizing in over one or two years, however.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
wikis are updated by people.
I have not had any desire to work on their wiki for many years now.
I believe this lack of update suggests high player turnover (people quitting shortly after finding the game), as well as low player investment
Doubt it really suggests anything, I've seen lots of popular games with worse wikis.

Plus, it's locked with mod approval. As far as I know there's only 3 or 4 people active with permission to edit.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes