Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Compare this to like, Brint. Brint's pretty cool.
What I also really like about Brint is that yes he fucks around but there are quite a few scenes where you're given the option to either leave him to get his fuck on or join in. And when you join in he'll make some comment about wanting you to take part cuz you're special to him yadda yadda.

Random side note: I think the one scene I didn't really like with him though is the threesome with Tanuki witch futa mom. Lady Evergreen I think. That one he suddenly transforms into an asshole dude bro and could be fucking a wet sock for all he cares. I think that one was a case of a different writer doing a Brint scene and not really using his already established personality/relationship with the PC though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I consider my followers as "mine" and I think most people feel that way as well
Not really.

Most of the people that play these games know followers aren't "theirs". CoC and TiTS are incredibly popular games and some of the more popular characters are the sluttier ones.

These games aren't designed for people that want all the sex all for them, that isn't how they work.

Talking about Anno, sure the MC can fuck her whenever he or she wants but she's still in a relationship with Kaede and fucks her on a regular basis and she still takes dick or pussy from anyone that offers when she's taking R&R on a planet. There is no way to make Anno exclusive to the MC.

For every one that does stay exclusive there is another involved in space orgies.

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
Not really.

Most of the people that play these games know followers aren't "theirs". CoC and TiTS are incredibly popular games and some of the more popular characters are the sluttier ones.

These games aren't designed for people that want all the sex all for them, that isn't how they work.

Talking about Anno, sure the MC can fuck her whenever he or she wants but she's still in a relationship with Kaede and fucks her on a regular basis and she still takes dick or pussy from anyone that offers when she's taking R&R on a planet. There is no way to make Anno exclusive to the MC.

For every one that does stay exclusive there is another involved in space orgies.
I may be wrong and if I am I apologize for assuming, but that's just how I feel on the matter, I don't play these games for the story or lore or the fact that the galaxy is filled with insatiable sluts who will fuck anything with a pussy or a dick, but rather because of the amount of customization and options it gives the MC and how I can fuck anything I want (or be fucked by anything I want should I be playing a female) in all honestly I would much prefer my followers be more loyal and exclusive to me. It helps make companions feel more special to you and helps you build a deeper bond with them

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Does this game or TITS have a kind of generic sex pose for characters in a sex scene, if that makes sense?

Like I get that the customizability of the protagonist basically makes a picture with them in a sex scene nigh impossible, and as such this is a text based erotic game.

But I was wondering if there's a kind of visual aid involving just the character in the scene, so like a picture of the kitsune character in the OP spread eagled used for all her sex scenes. Or if TITS has this kind of functionality. That sort of thing.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Cait, on the other hand, when I went to fuck her and she practically pulled out a contract stating "you're nothing special to me, you're just another dick to fuck on my epic quest to fuck everything on this planet" felt very... rude? almost? I'm not quite sure about Cait because I stopped playing then and there although reading this thread has given me more than enough information though.
Why don't you consider that Cait is just another hole for you to fuck then?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Does this game or TITS have a kind of generic sex pose for characters in a sex scene, if that makes sense?

Like I get that the customizability of the protagonist basically makes a picture with them in a sex scene nigh impossible, and as such this is a text based erotic game.

But I was wondering if there's a kind of visual aid involving just the character in the scene, so like a picture of the kitsune character in the OP spread eagled used for all her sex scenes. Or if TITS has this kind of functionality. That sort of thing.
Are you referring to the image pack that they give out once a month? I am not sure since I play on android but if I recall the image pack is the only visual aide I think. Maybe someone here that have experience with image packs could give you a straight answer.

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Are you referring to the image pack that they give out once a month? I am not sure since I play on android but if I recall the image pack is the only visual aide I think. Maybe someone here that have experience with image packs could give you a straight answer.
Oh, I was just wondering if it existed- and it sounds like it might?

Not sure how character busts work, but I was thinking it would be like in a lewd scene with a character their character bust shows them getting ready for penetration/penetrating/sex.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh, I was just wondering if it existed- and it sounds like it might?

Not sure how character busts work, but I was thinking it would be like in a lewd scene with a character their character bust shows them getting ready for penetration/penetrating/sex.
Yeah image packs for some scenes exists for TiTS and can be found on the Fenoxo forum and sometimes uploaded by generous peeps in here. Though I'm not too sure about CoC2. Have you tried searching in this thread?

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah image packs for some scenes exists for TiTS and can be found on the Fenoxo forum and sometimes uploaded by generous peeps in here. Though I'm not too sure about CoC2. Have you tried searching in this thread?
I haven't- but it sounds like I might check out TiTS than. Thanks!

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So something that got me confused about the Bush Cock transformation. On the change-log it says that its a bunch of tentacle dicks that that increase in size and number for any required scene but the option to fuck Etheryn Monstrously its greyed out as not large enough dick. This a bug or did I understand it wrong?

Jul 22, 2019
Edit: On the whole Cait anal/NTRish thing, I'd argue it's not that its NTR - Cait is clearly a huge slut and isn't being stolen away from you because she's never Your Waifu to begin with. It's that it's kind of a pseudocuckoldry thing when Cait specifically says she will not let you do anal with her, and teases/hints that this could change in the future - this is clearly bait/hinting that this will be a Special Thing she shares with you. But then, in various loss scenes, she proceeds to have anal done to her and goes on to clearly and in detail enjoy this state of affairs. and then after she has her anal virginity taken by force, she still won't let you do anal with her. Then, to add a bit of extra spice, it's been mentioned by the writers that there IS planned to be special dialogue/changes in the scene where Cait eventually lets you do anal based on if its her first or not. Basically, "there is sex Cait will have that Only Other People get to do with her, never you" and that can remind people of NTRish vibes.
Exactly what I was getting at man, you worded it way better than I did. It's not NTR, I just couldn't think of a better way to describe it than "semi-NTR" lol.

It's specifically the weird "plot" (if you can really call it that) they've got going on with anal and her that I think has a similar vibe. Her specifically not being willing to do it with you is the issue there.

Also little off topic, but I 100% agree on Brint/Brienne, that character is done really really well. Brint fucks around a heap too, but they aren't defined by nothing but them fucking a heap, and there's even an option to completely change what the character is like for people who aren't into that content (by making them Brienne). I think being able to have an influence or feel important to your companions somehow is a pretty big part of any game with a party (or camp/ship followers), getting that balance between independent character and still ultimately revolving around the PC right is tough.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Exactly what I was getting at man, you worded it way better than I did. It's not NTR, I just couldn't think of a better way to describe it than "semi-NTR" lol.

It's specifically the weird "plot" (if you can really call it that) they've got going on with anal and her that I think has a similar vibe. Her specifically not being willing to do it with you is the issue there.

Also little off topic, but I 100% agree on Brint/Brienne, that character is done really really well. Brint fucks around a heap too, but they aren't defined by nothing but them fucking a heap, and there's even an option to completely change what the character is like for people who aren't into that content (by making them Brienne). I think being able to have an influence or feel important to your companions somehow is a pretty big part of any game with a party (or camp/ship followers), getting that balance between independent character and still ultimately revolving around the PC right is tough.
One of the reasons why I really love Wsan's writing so much. i feel like he really put his love in his writings and he loved to appease the crowds who kept asking for scenes from him. Both gay and straight scenes were well made that makes the majority of CoC2 players fell in love with Brint/Brienne character so much. The character can become the most supportive companion or the most adoring lovers to the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't care, give corruptive powers to make Anno/Cait exclusive to you. Always thought that was the idea
No, that was never the case with either of them.

I don't think games like this are suited for people like you. It's impossible to make certain characters exclusive nor is that what the games are intended for.

Reactions: Nikira and Cerneu

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I don't think games like this are suited for people like you. It's impossible to make certain characters exclusive nor is that what the games are intended for.
Pretty sure there was something like that in CoC1. Also, there you could cut dicks off from futas so eh, who knows what will happen

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
I don't think it's fair to compare Anno and cait, sure they are similar in the sense that they sleep around, but were they differ is that anno does consider herself to be in a serious relationship with steele which is confirmed by the fact that savin said that steele will be able to marry anno in the future, on the other hand the MC in COC will never be more then a fuckbuddy to cait a special fuckbuddy but nothing more the that (unless manticait because a thing).

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Sadly, not everyone is open to sex in this game. I remember being really uncomfortable with Lieutenant Jen. She doesn't want to have sex so you have to pretty much rape her.

When asked about why she has a chastity belt, she reacts like you're a dumbass because she obviously doesn't want to lose her job as a soldier by getting pregnant. She recounts how her squad got captured by orcs, brought to their village and raped for days. Because of her chastity belt, she didn't get impregnated. Unlike her squad mates who most likely all did.

And you know what my stupid character does when I do something as harmless as a little bit of titplay with her? Complain and whine multiple time about not being able to impregnate her... Why the fuck does my 0 corruption character want this woman's life ruined just so that I can have bigger boobs to play with?! Why would you write this Bubblelord?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Last edited:

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Guess I'll ask again because my question got drowned out by more cait ntr arguing. Is there a specific trigger to start corrupted hornet hive quest? The changelog just says to beat her and I've done that a whole bunch of times, but nada.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Guess I'll ask again because my question got drowned out by more cait ntr arguing. Is there a specific trigger to start corrupted hornet hive quest? The changelog just says to beat her and I've done that a whole bunch of times, but nada.
You cuddle fuck her or beat fuck her into starting the quest do either of those 3-4 times, and dont worry my question about the bush cock was drowned as well. I haven't seen this much hate for a character since a certain fox.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes