Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just learnt Hirrud is going to be a girl when minatour city is done. Man poor guy, first we cuck him out of his harem and now this

Hirrud is going to be a girl and have 50k worth of writing in the future. I'm doing a commission by Savin to help replace my recently lost computer and that means all you hetero goons out there are getting a new waifu.

If you want to find out more, back me on Patreon. I'll be making a post there in the next few days (as per usual with my early month posts, probably around the 10th) but there will also be a Q&A with my backers in the Discord.

Again: 50,000 WORDS OF PREG-SWOLLEN FEMINIZED THICC MOO.

See you guys in the next update.
1599940494481.png

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I'm... not very enthusiastic, I must admit.
Hirrud was such a colossal douchebag that just knowing this "new" girl was originally Hirrud is a major boner-killer.

But I'll hope that it is interestingly written enough to change my mind; it'd be great if a character I hated managed to become one I didn't hate.

Reactions: menatv and Megumin.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Bah. On one hand I'm glad a spite/joke character wasn't just put in and then dumped once the joke was over, but on the other hand...I just lost out on a potential dick-wielder. Rip me.

I really hope minotaur city has some interesting new male npcs or expanded content with Brint. I haven't delved into the fenoxo forums so right now all I know is that we get fat Cait who is worshipped like a Queen by the minotaurs and now fem Hirrud. Has anything else on there been planned/stated?

Reactions: menatv and Megumin.
Jul 22, 2019
I really hope minotaur city has some interesting new male npcs or expanded content with Brint. I haven't delved into the fenoxo forums so right now all I know is that we get fat Cait who is worshipped like a Queen by the minotaurs and now fem Hirrud. Has anything else on there been planned/stated?
I'm pretty sure Wsan mentioned a fair while back that he was doing (or had already done) a bunch of content for Brint/Briennes family, though it was only their mother and sister at that point. No way he doesn't include some relationship content too, if the family is being introduced. I think an alternate skillset for them was confirmed too, but I've got zero idea if that'll mean actual content or just a single scene.

I could be wrong though, not gonna dig back through like a year and a half of posts to check lol

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
"Cait gets thicc if she goes and bangs a bunch of minos"

Aha, I see we have reached the point where [A savin character] will [have a lot of sex with minotaurs], probably with [lots of descriptions about cum addiction]. Truly, the circle of life.

Cait-hate does get old, but gently mocking Savin and his eternal anger towards people who were buttmad about helia is eternal

Okay, my requisite mockery aside, I'm curious when they're actually doing mino city since they just added a new zone and their track record on completing content per zone is....I guess sort of 1 done? The bit where Arona's orcs are all over is technically feature complete.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Okay, my requisite mockery aside, I'm curious when they're actually doing mino city since they just added a new zone and their track record on completing content per zone is....I guess sort of 1 done? The bit where Arona's orcs are all over is technically feature complete.
Yeah this game has a huge issue with leaving areas to be desolate wastelands with only 3-5 interactions. Like Winter City was really hyped up but there's really not much to it besides continuing the main quest. Say what you will about the Observer but at least the Kitsune den has way more life to it than the starting area or the Mare village.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah this game has a huge issue with leaving areas to be desolate wastelands with only 3-5 interactions. Like Winter City was really hyped up but there's really not much to it besides continuing the main quest. Say what you will about the Observer but at least the Kitsune den has way more life to it than the starting area or the Mare village.
Yeah the kitsune den felt like an actual piece of content with meaning in terms of player progression. We get several new skills both during the dungeon and after at chibifox's shop, new gear pieces, new outfits, several lengthy bad ends during the dungeon, a whole host of npcs to interact with and fuck, a few quests from said npcs, kitsune transformation soul bargain and all the new skills and dialogue that brings, etc. And that's all without me having Kiyoku and Kinu, which no doubt gives even more content related to them.

My only complaint is Takahiro and feeling like I'm playing russian roulette on whether or not I'll stumble on a scene about him and his one true love. A scene my pc can only watch passively or ignore. Oh and also the insistence that the kitsune are all terribly polite and would never say out loud that you don't belong there...but nearly every interactable npc has stated to my PC's face that they are an outsider and could never truly fit in no matter how much they tried, lmao.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Oh and also the insistence that the kitsune are all terribly polite and would never say out loud that you don't belong there...but nearly every interactable npc has stated to my PC's face that they are an outsider and could never truly fit in no matter how much they tried, lmao.
Tbf, that's how it looks like when they're "polite". You don't want to hear how they talk about the MC behind his\her back.

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
You just don't understand it man, the kitsune den is a deep and poignant, scathing indictment of Japanese style isolationism and xenophobia, this long essay is a groundbreaking and morally superior deconstruction of these important themes, and I'd thank you to stop wanking and skipping through my writing. Drats, I knew I should have gated more content behind tedious minigames.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, people. I've seen a lot of stuff about Cait, and disclaimer, I'm someone who would very much like her to be exclusive.

It's part of why I like corruption games. The catharsis I get from making someone dedicated to someone else mine and mine only is very, very satisfying. It doesn't matter if that 'someone else' is literally anything with a viable penis. If I can get her to go exclusive, I still get that sense of accomplishment.

[Seriously, can't we please have SOMETHING we can do to make Cait exclusive?]

Remember, people, NTR is NOT about THE stealing. It's about how the Victim (you in Netorare, some poor bastard in Netori) FEELS, because there's a level of commitment in all this (otherwise it's unrequited feelings).

If Brint can fuck around and still make you feel sweet and/or special by him, then it's not NTR. If Cait sleeping around makes you feel funny in a bad way, then you've been...what was that word? Semi-NTR'd.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Something I kinda need to know, because it'll take some searching for gold eggs and all of my character's money without cheating, which I don't like to do:Does this game acknowledge wings at all? I think it's stupid how the enemies have them but my side can still fight with them somehow, but it's only worth modding with limb reagents if you get better than "HURR! U HAV FEATHERS ON ARMS NOW!". The amount that CoC1 did with dragon wings would do (barely changes game mechanics at all, but writing changes to acknowledge that you can technically fly).

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So i was kinda torn earlier on a choice on where to send Jael’yn the tavern or wayfort, i was wondering which i would like better with update i basically know my choice may visit the other from time to time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does everyone else feel about the differences, between sending her to wayfrot or the tavern any particular grips? there's not much content to go off of though

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Something I kinda need to know, because it'll take some searching for gold eggs and all of my character's money without cheating, which I don't like to do:Does this game acknowledge wings at all? I think it's stupid how the enemies have them but my side can still fight with them somehow, but it's only worth modding with limb reagents if you get better than "HURR! U HAV FEATHERS ON ARMS NOW!". The amount that CoC1 did with dragon wings would do (barely changes game mechanics at all, but writing changes to acknowledge that you can technically fly).
Ok, I'm leaving that emoji, because the fail of "DURR! What are colons for?" Is just too funny.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
How does everyone else feel about the differences, between sending her to wayfrot or the tavern any particular grips? there's not much content to go off of though
It’s basically whether you want a demon waifu or possible elf waifu. Most likely she’ll have content with the demon who hangs out in the Wayfort now. I chose the tavern because wholesomeness is my fetish. She could have preg content one day, and if so, I would want them to be normal not imps if I can help it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Don't think the game acknowledges your wings same way as TITS and CoC1, no abilities and special mechanics I don't know if they get acknowledged in sex scenes since it never happened to me so it seems its just cosmetic.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes