bartybarty1

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, you search/explore in the other areas of the forest first. It will take two encounters though. You'll get one text encounter where you sense something watching you in the forest. Keep exploring, and you get a second encounter where you call out to the dryad spying on your party. Then have a conversation with her. After that go back to the area near the den, not the den itself, there should be a new path south. Where you can meet the dryad again, and begin their content.
View attachment 818725
Thanks. the game creators should explain this in the update log seeing how the wiki is badly updated

Reactions: onyxmoose

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Of course the new NPC fight would have more Cait NTR, with the demontaur taking her anal virginity and forcing you to watch while she blissfully enjoys it. The best part is she still doesn't let you do anal after having her ass speared by the centaur demon, even getting transported to you with the only support being the horse dick inside her.

Can't wait for the minotaur city and more of this nonsense, she should have been an optional NPC and not a healer if Savin keeps forcing her with content like this.
I get that Cait's entire point is cuckold content but this shit is ridiculous. Better get your save/load ready because every single loss scene with cait is a fucking anal at this point, which she doesn't allow you to do. Fuck's sake, lmao. It gets even funnier because it's generic "YES MORE COCK" rape. Why don't they just allow a dark knight protagonist to do the same, then, and force themselves onto cait? Idiotic design.

Other than that, good update. I always wanted more content for the elven guard. Decent stuff.

Wsan is still one of the best writers or maybe the best writer that Savin has. Great wholesome content. I like the dryads.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Fuck's sake, lmao. It gets even funnier because it's generic "YES MORE COCK" rape. Why don't they just allow a dark knight protagonist to do the same, then, and force themselves onto cait? Idiotic design.
I wish they'd let you be a bad guy insted of a simple asshole as a Dark Knight character, don't know if they changed it but instead all you could do to Cait when corrupted is grope her in public thats all.

Last edited:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Remember when Savin specifically said at COC2's launch (and in fact Observer has a long screed on Fen's forums about this) that they were going to be way harsher about people adding waifus and submitting companions or just random NPCs? That each one was supposed to add actual story to the game and not be a fuckfest?

Man it's a good thing Observer made sure to inject his homebrew make the kitsune very important to the lore.

I will be shocked if we actually ever get to any other god offering you a TF/soul-bond.

OKAY. OKAY. I promise. my salt is vented. My fields are barren of hate. I have expunged and purified myself of evil thoughts, much like cait is expunged of all thought when any random NPC sticks a dick in her butt.

Moving on for real, I've noticed that the game bold-texts something about demon-Jael'yn's soulstone being with the Alraune, but either that's Soon™ content or they forgot to code in the response.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I just wanted to get Cait on the party and got a scene of Arona shagging her. Must be new.

Cool and all but i dont want to see this, especially when i specifically didnt click for such a scene. Wish there was just a button of "cait will just heal and cease to exist otherwise as a character" button.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I just wanted to get Cait on the party and got a scene of Arona shagging her. Must be new.

Cool and all but i dont want to see this, especially when i specifically didnt click for such a scene. Wish there was just a button of "cait will just heal and cease to exist otherwise as a character" button.
Weird I didn't got that one. Do you have Arona has a follower or was it in hostile encounter? If Arona is a follower is she the beta or the alpha (if Alpha then that explain it)?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Didn't got that scene myself neither, maybe you only get it if Arona's the Alpha in your relationship?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Is Arona the dom of your relationship? Maybe it works like Berwyn where if they're dom they'll drag you along for sex without any options. To give off the illusion that you have no control in this relationship.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Hey i noticed that the wiki of COC 2 is not complete in several places but the one i was hoping it was complete was the appearence section i want to know the whole list of posible changes one can do to the character but some definitions are missing D:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey i noticed that the wiki of COC 2 is not complete in several places but the one i was hoping it was complete was the appearence section i want to know the whole list of posible changes one can do to the character but some definitions are missing D:
You can ask here for anything specific if you like most of us already went through all content/transformations and its been a while since the wiki has been properly updated beyond the latest content because of the lack of volunteers I believe.

Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is Arona the dom of your relationship? Maybe it works like Berwyn where if they're dom they'll drag you along for sex without any options. To give off the illusion that you have no control in this relationship.
No. That's the hilarious part. She's submissive. The scene is there whether you like it or not when you click on Cait.

For those asking: In my save, Arona is warchief and submissive. The "scene" isn't really a full scene, you click on Cait and it describes her as sitting on top of Arona while she discreetly fucks her without being noticed by Garth, you still have all the Cait options below while the description is there. The description even states the orc got to her first, lmao. And apparently the PC just sits there and enjoys watching it.

It's just that...there is no reason for this to be there. I never asked for it, never wanted to see it, there it is. Arona isn't the dom, Arona isn't shit. Yet here we are.

I'm just tired of this forced bullshit I don't want to see. C'mon Savin. You're better than this. Or maybe not, seeing as there are entire characters designed to be petty references.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
No. That's the hilarious part. She's submissive. The scene is there whether you like it or not when you click on Cait.

For those asking: In my save, Arona is warchief and submissive. The "scene" isn't really a full scene, you click on Cait and it describes her as sitting on top of Arona while she discreetly fucks her without being noticed by Garth, you still have all the Cait options below while the description is there. The description even states the orc got to her first, lmao. And apparently the PC just sits there and enjoys watching it.

It's just that...there is no reason for this to be there. I never asked for it, never wanted to see it, there it is. Arona isn't the dom, Arona isn't shit. Yet here we are.

I'm just tired of this forced bullshit I don't want to see. C'mon Savin. You're better than this. Or maybe not, seeing as there are entire characters designed to be petty references.
Let me guess, you had a threesome with cait and arona? :unsure:
Screenshot_1.png

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Let me guess, you had a threesome with cait and arona? :unsure:
View attachment 821977
Yup. I actually guessed that might have been the reason when I wrote the post. I did the double titjob thing.

Frankly, instant fucking regret. The fact that I wanted two women to do a double titjob on me doesn't mean I'm completely a-okay with an orc fucking Cait whenever I try to talk. Again, fucking infuriating design choices that make no sense at all.

Is there some flag for this in the save editor that I can shut off?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Yup. I actually guessed that might have been the reason when I wrote the post. I did the double titjob thing.

Frankly, instant fucking regret. The fact that I wanted two women to do a double titjob on me doesn't mean I'm completely a-okay with an orc fucking Cait whenever I try to talk. Again, fucking infuriating design choices that make no sense at all.

Is there something similar to that with Atugia and Arona?
I know that they added a Arona vs Atugia Sexoff battle and I don't want to touch it if this kind of thing is gonna start happening. No way in hell that I'm letting her touch my dullahan waifu.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

That, that right there is why i tend to make two saves before trying any new feature in the updates, so i can load the second one if after a while whatever new option i took unlocked some content i dislike.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes