sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
So do you get constantly cucked in this game? Cait seems to just want to fuck anything.
Can we keep Brienne (bull turned cowgirl) and Artuiga (dullahane knight) away from other cocks?
BRIENNE IS one of two girl who loyal only to you. Even her nightmare is the one where you abandon her and accept her fate not as main wife as long you stick with her. The other are Kiyoko. Artugia is okay.

Overall, don't touch rabbit. Just ignore him

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
BRIENNE IS one of two girl who loyal only to you. Even her nightmare is the one where you abandon her and accept her fate not as main wife as long you stick with her. The other are Kiyoko. Artugia is okay.

Overall, don't touch rabbit. Just ignore him
Made a new character for the first time in a while yesterday, it was also the first time I ever told him to fuck off. It felt great lmao

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Transforming a bro like Brint to get a near perfect moowife like Brienne is like some sick monkey's paw wish. Wsan thinks giving the cursed armor to Brint to turn him into Brienne is alright because The Champion has no idea what the armor will do, but you the player know that even though Brienne still retains her memories as Brint she's pretty much a different person entirely. Brint is gone so you could get your cow wife. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tobs is sort of right in that the choice to tf Brint is pretty much out of your self interest.

tl;dr : Just separate the two for crying out loud

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Still never going to happen due to the 1 companion per writer rule.
Brint -> Brienne existed due to, at that point, one of the reasons being not wanting you to have to start the game over to get the other half of the two companions.

A far way we've come from that

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Still never going to happen due to the 1 companion per writer rule.
Brint -> Brienne existed due to, at that point, one of the reasons being not wanting you to have to start the game over to get the other half of the two companions.

A far way we've come from that
I know about the one author = one companion rule. Last time this was discussed I said that Wsan should've just pulled a trick out of B's hat and just let the player pick if they'll get Brint or Brienne when they first encounter them.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Transforming a bro like Brint to get a near perfect moowife like Brienne is like some sick monkey's paw wish. Wsan thinks giving the cursed armor to Brint to turn him into Brienne is alright because The Champion has no idea what the armor will do, but you the player know that even though Brienne still retains her memories as Brint she's pretty much a different person entirely. Brint is gone so you could get your cow wife. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tobs is sort of right in that the choice to tf Brint is pretty much out of your self interest.

I've always just headcannoned it to have found Brint's sister (one of..) in the cave and he leaves a short while later cause it's awkward for him how into you she is. It's no big stretch since playing this game for me takes a great deal of headcannoning things away anyways.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

The only reason Brienne exists is because Brint was really unpopular and the way Wsan introduced her to the story is way more suitable for a CoC style game, having both together is just useless because those who want Brienne will ignore Brint and vice versa and the different personalities so to have an actual difference in scenes between the two paths. Nothing is more annoying than reading the same scene just slightly worded differently like all of Berwyn's scenes by B.

Reactions: Doran and NODOGAN

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

I have a feeling TOBS secretly/not so secretly wants the monopoly of explicitly monogamous waifu (not sure Etheryn counts) companions which is why he's shitting himself over a not so nice player choice in a "corruption" game, not to mention his infamous hobgoblin gangrape shit I've heard about that only affects Brienne/Brint. So who gives a shit about his opinion? Although I do agree the way we get Brienne isn't the most favorable:

1687868981573.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The only thing I find kind of weird of Brienne is how she gets the Pyromancer set (and even then while is meant for her character I think the game explains it as just a coincidence she is tall enough and endowed enough to fit perfectly into the set meant for big amazonian salamander witches?)

That being said is amazing to me how Brienne and Atugia ended up getting sets that make them a perfect combo no matter what you pick/can adapt themselves to fit the player character's strategy like a glove considering how sets in this game work:

Either not doing anything usefull (looking at you ASSyrran) or blalantly trying to overshadow the player character by ripping of strategies from people that understand the game better than the creators themselves (Hexleather Cait's set WAS a copy of a set used by a player to beat Kassyrra at the winter city a few years back wasn't it?)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The only reason Brienne exists is because Brint was really unpopular and the way Wsan introduced her to the story is way more suitable for a CoC style game, having both together is just useless because those who want Brienne will ignore Brint and vice versa and the different personalities so to have an actual difference in scenes between the two paths. Nothing is more annoying than reading the same scene just slightly worded differently like all of Berwyn's scenes by B.
I'm not suggesting we go full B and make what is essentially the same character with some tweaks, but just give us a choice on who we'll get. Though judging by the responses it seems like one will be a favorite....
moowife.jpg
I do agree tf'ing Brint to get Brienne is very coc-esque. But it still rubs me off the wrong way, it would be slightly more acceptable for me if it's someone who has it coming like Hirrud (when Bubs actually gets around writing it anyway:KEK:) but Brint has been a constant companion since the very beginning, it feels like a betrayal to tf him.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I do agree tf'ing Brint to get Brienne is very coc-esque. But it still rubs me off the wrong way, it would be slightly more acceptable for me if it's someone who has it coming like Hirrud (when Bubs actually gets around writing it anyway:KEK:) but Brint has been a constant companion since the very beginning, it feels like a betrayal to tf him.
I do agree, Brint is a total bro and at first I couldn't bear to betray him/went to Sanders to free him every time, then one day I was bored as fuck in a new playthrough and decided to try make things a little different and discovered that Brienne was one hell of a waifu...and then it became abit easier to tf him in the next playthrough, and the next one, and the next one...and you get the idea.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I do agree, Brint is a total bro and at first I couldn't bear to betray him/went to Sanders to free him every time, then one day I was bored as fuck in a new playthrough and decided to try make things a little different and discovered that Brienne was one hell of a waifu...and then it became abit easier to tf him in the next playthrough, and the next one, and the next one...and you get the idea.
IRL corruption taking place, writers should take notes lmao

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok then review time.

Finished all the available content,fucked who i wanted to fuck and transformed in many many ways so i believe i have experience a good 90% of the game rn.I have many complaints but lets just make them into 3 points as to simply the process.

1)Writing inconsistency
What do i mean with writing inconsistency?Well for starters lets talk about the sheer DIFFERENCE in quality between the scenes and the fact that any of them are largely the same but just worded differently and with some details added/removed.
The difference in quality between characters and scenes is astounishing sometimes.The writers seem to want our PC to only be a submissive cock-hungry slut that exists to please other characters and i am completely ok with that.The majority of the sub scenes if not all of them are some quality writing and very enjoyable to read through;but thats where the fun stops.We(sometimes) are given the option to change our game a bit,to Dom someone instead of being dommed and that is good in theory because it opens up a whole new way to play the game.New scenes,reletionship dynamics,dialogue etc.But it seems the writers just dont care.In short in order to not babble too much the way i like to describe it is like this:"When we are being dommed by various NPCs and characters alike we are treated like a thing,like a slave that only has 1 purpose and that is to satisfy.That is exactly the hardcore fetish content that the game markets it self to have as its main appeal.But then when we decide to become the dominant one we just...gently dom them?Sure there are specific scenes which are more hardcore than others,good example being in Aronas sub route when you fuck her while sitting on the throne.But those are few and far between and dont even come close to both the number AND the quality of the sub scenes."
Now i wont touch too much on the lore/character/PC interactions and dialogues and talk about how our PC has multiple personality disorder or is a tad too prone to being a sub(Which i like but my problem stems from the lack of love given to the Dom route.If you dont want to write our PC being a dom just dont give us the choice to do so.Dont give us a half-baked "Dom" choice to make once in blue moon)but im sure thats because its 3 diff writers.(Still doesnt excuse this fact since they should have good communication and bla bla but what can you do)

2)Combat
Im sure most of you will agree that the combat of this game is to say the least badly desinged.Sadly i am not as familiar with the writers of the game(from what ive gathered they are:Savi-Tobs-Fenoxo?) so i am not able to base my criticism on the game using them as source material so ill only be stating my observations.Anyways as i was saying.Charmer is by far the most OP class of the game and to tell you the truth while there is a fragment of fun trying to make diff builds with the classes there are and trying to mix and match equipment with skills and what not it simply is too unsatisfying to do so since the combat system is shallow and unbalanced.(I am aware that his statement is not as objective as i would like it to be but i think it is fairly true)

3)Same characters(No soul)
Thisis my final point and my biggest regret.While i very much enjoy all the various types of characters,dominant and submissive alike after a while the latest NPCs blend together and you can just lump them in categories like "Big dick futa mommy" "Nympho {insert race}" etc.I know that his can be applied to almost all NPCs in the game but i consider some of them to be written decently enough so that i remember what their character is like(even if its generic).This point also uses my previous statement about the writers being incompetent(or incapable.Depends on how much you want to shit on them) to write some quality Dom scenes with a character.(Now while good scenes where WE dom people exist they arent equal to the best sub scenes and the majority of "Dom" scenes are just us gently domming someone with no real assertiveness).Sadly this is reflected in the characters they choose to write in to the game.Most characters are ready to dom you with no questions asked but the opposite either doesnt exist or is so badly written(comparatively speaking) that in the end you dont bother.

All in all while i really like this game and am excited to see how it turns out the future doesnt look as bright as i want it to.(Basing this opinion on my observations about the game and the tons and tons of complaints ive read from this thread so excuse me if i sound biased).But nevertheless i will still wait patiently to see how this game turns out.

Ps.This was my review of CoC2 as a rookie that found out about the game a couple of weeks ago.English is also my second language so do excuse any typos and do tell me if you want me to explain or even rephrase something i wrote that you didnt understand.Anyways time for TiTs bb!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok then review time.

Finished all the available content,fucked who i wanted to fuck and transformed in many many ways so i believe i have experience a good 90% of the game rn.I have many complaints but lets just make them into 3 points as to simply the process.

1)Writing inconsistency
What do i mean with writing inconsistency?Well for starters lets talk about the sheer DIFFERENCE in quality between the scenes and the fact that any of them are largely the same but just worded differently and with some details added/removed.
The difference in quality between characters and scenes is astounishing sometimes.The writers seem to want our PC to only be a submissive cock-hungry slut that exists to please other characters and i am completely ok with that.The majority of the sub scenes if not all of them are some quality writing and very enjoyable to read through;but thats where the fun stops.We(sometimes) are given the option to change our game a bit,to Dom someone instead of being dommed and that is good in theory because it opens up a whole new way to play the game.New scenes,reletionship dynamics,dialogue etc.But it seems the writers just dont care.In short in order to not babble too much the way i like to describe it is like this:"When we are being dommed by various NPCs and characters alike we are treated like a thing,like a slave that only has 1 purpose and that is to satisfy.That is exactly the hardcore fetish content that the game markets it self to have as its main appeal.But then when we decide to become the dominant one we just...gently dom them?Sure there are specific scenes which are more hardcore than others,good example being in Aronas sub route when you fuck her while sitting on the throne.But those are few and far between and dont even come close to both the number AND the quality of the sub scenes."
Now i wont touch too much on the lore/character/PC interactions and dialogues and talk about how our PC has multiple personality disorder or is a tad too prone to being a sub(Which i like but my problem stems from the lack of love given to the Dom route.If you dont want to write our PC being a dom just dont give us the choice to do so.Dont give us a half-baked "Dom" choice to make once in blue moon)but im sure thats because its 3 diff writers.(Still doesnt excuse this fact since they should have good communication and bla bla but what can you do)

2)Combat
Im sure most of you will agree that the combat of this game is to say the least badly desinged.Sadly i am not as familiar with the writers of the game(from what ive gathered they are:Savi-Tobs-Fenoxo?) so i am not able to base my criticism on the game using them as source material so ill only be stating my observations.Anyways as i was saying.Charmer is by far the most OP class of the game and to tell you the truth while there is a fragment of fun trying to make diff builds with the classes there are and trying to mix and match equipment with skills and what not it simply is too unsatisfying to do so since the combat system is shallow and unbalanced.(I am aware that his statement is not as objective as i would like it to be but i think it is fairly true)

Thisis my final point and my biggest regret.While i very much enjoy all the various types of characters,dominant and submissive alike after a while the latest NPCs blend together and you can just lump them in categories like "Big dick futa mommy" "Nympho {insert race}" etc.I know that his can be applied to almost all NPCs in the game but i consider some of them to be written decently enough so that i remember what their character is like(even if its generic).This point also uses my previous statement about the writers being incompetent(or incapable.Depends on how much you want to shit on them) to write some quality Dom scenes with a character.(Now while good scenes where WE dom people exist they arent equal to the best sub scenes and the majority of "Dom" scenes are just us gently domming someone with no real assertiveness).Sadly this is reflected in the characters they choose to write in to the game.Most characters are ready to dom you with no questions asked but the opposite either doesnt exist or is so badly written(comparatively speaking) that in the end you dont bother.

All in all while i really like this game and am excited to see how it turns out the future doesnt look as bright as i want it to.(Basing this opinion on my observations about the game and the tons and tons of complaints ive read from this thread so excuse me if i sound biased).But nevertheless i will still wait patiently to see how this game turns out.

Ps.This was my review of CoC2 as a rookie that found out about the game a couple of weeks ago.English is also my second language so do excuse any typos and do tell me if you want me to explain or even rephrase something i wrote that you didnt understand.Anyways time for TiTs bb!
Long-story short, the game is shit.
I know, I know it's a very good summary.
*Slow claps*

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok then review time.

1)Writing inconsistency

2)Combat

Very good review! if I may add to your first point in inconsistencies I would like to bring attention to how our character is written: in some scenes we're depicted as a hero, the center of the conflict (mainly first scenes/those in the begining of this project) but as the game (and the years) progressed Savin took a hard stance to "no power fantasy" and more and more characters that could kill Kassyrra & Tollus have appeared.

Nowadays we have a weird collage of interactions where we are literaly "the unnecesary hero of the story" since there are like half a dozen more powerfull, "Pure" NPCs running around but won't solve the problem because...reasons.

Also not necesarily a grammar correction but a friendly advice: when you write alot of lines is a good idea to separate them in paragraphs when you reach 3, maybe 5 lines? just to make it easier to read because when there's 10+ lines sometimes people have to make double-takes because they miss the line they were reading and get lost (again this isn't factually correct, I just find it easier on the eyes and assume other people do.)

Reactions: Comiies
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes