destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There is only room for one Dom in my game, and that is me. Just how my brain works, anyone trying to Dom me/my character is automatically not at all sexy and just annoying at best. Arona trying to be boss girl is fine since we can put her in her place right off but fuck the rest of tops in the game that don't give you that option or at least a go fuck yourself button.
I get you and I'm much the same but comiies is right in that Savin simply didn't spend equal effort in Arona's routes. Dom arona is written with actual intent whereas sub arona just feels like a forced afterthought.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
There is only room for one Dom in my game, and that is me. Just how my brain works, anyone trying to Dom me/my character is automatically not at all sexy and just annoying at best. Arona trying to be boss girl is fine since we can put her in her place right off but fuck the rest of tops in the game that don't give you that option or at least a go fuck yourself button.
I don't play CoC2 anymore, since the authors of it like to sniff their own farts and push stuff like NTR and other fringe fetishes they themselves enjoy in spite of their community/customers demand, and even if they do something people want, it's usually half assed at best, they also removed all player rape(Where it's PC agency to do so). But I'm not surprised they push for stuff like this, after all people still pay for it.
Major coporations do the exact same, until people stop buying their shit, Budlight is the best example of that.
CoC 1 was far superior to this so called sequel, from what I've gathered from this thread, and from what little I played myself.
I get you and I'm much the same but comiies is right in that Savin simply didn't spend equal effort in Arona's routes. Dom arona is written with actual intent whereas sub arona just feels like a forced afterthought.
He will continue to do just that sadly, and there is no community who even bother to mod the game itself. Like we had with the first one.
It's a shame, as I really enjoyed the first one, but I won't be looking at this game thru pink tainted glasses. Avoiding to call this shit out because of it.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't play CoC2 anymore, since the authors of it like to sniff their own farts and push stuff like NTR and other fringe fetishes they themselves enjoy in spite of their community/customers demand, and even if they do something people want, it's usually half assed at best, they also removed all player rape(Where it's PC agency to do so). But I'm not surprised they push for stuff like this, after all people still pay for it.
Major coporations do the exact same, until people stop buying their shit, Budlight is the best example of that.
CoC 1 was far superior to this so called sequel, from what I've gathered from this thread, and from what little I played myself.

He will continue to do just that sadly, and there is no community who even bother to mod the game itself. Like we had with the first one.
It's a shame, as I really enjoyed the first one, but I won't be loo
Tbh i believe(and hope mostly) that when the game gets finished or abandoned(whatever comes first) the community will make so many mods to fix this fucking mess that one of the writers will end it all out of pure rage at the peasants that dare treat his child that way.

Or at least i hope so cause i would KILL for mods that actually fix this shit smh

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If this is true, imagine being this butthurt of people not liking your shit.
God damn, these devs are pathetic.
Think the codes just hard to mod but not impossible but not sure.Even if it IS a mess the community will prevail out of spite

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Think the codes just hard to mod but not impossible but not sure.Even if it IS a mess the community will prevail out of spite
I'm not sure how much of this game is even salvageable. Usually modders pick up games that are gems that just need some love put into them, to let them really shine.
If you look at a pile of shit, then sometimes it's just better to threw it on the fields with hope that something better will grow on it. Instead of trying to become an alchemist and attempt to turn shit into gold.
But hate is also a powerful motivator, and someone may actually try to take this herculean work upon himself out of spite.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm not sure how much of this game is even salvageable. Usually modders pick up games that are gems that just need some love put into them, to let them really shine.
If you look at a pile of shit, then sometimes it's just better to threw it on the fields with hope that something better will grow on it. Instead of trying to become an alchemist and attempt to turn shit into gold.
But hate is also a powerful motivator, and someone may actually try to take this herculean work upon himself out of spite.
No no you dont understand.This community has ammased YEARS of hatred bout the writers.We just need 1 guy to begin and he will inspire all to follow.Remember;everyone here would LOVE for these greedy fuckers to seeth and mald while foaming from their mouths.Just a matter of time until the game is ready to mod(aka either being finished or abandoned)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure the game will see more modding when it's "finished" as right now you have to start all over again anytime something new is added their code is so bad. Just ask Quint, he loves shitting on their code. I personally don't know anything about coding but if you can't trust a half frozen rabbit corpse rotting in a field who can you?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
The thread has become unbearable tbh
This thread is great, I come here every day just to read it.

They put in code to block mods right ?
There is no code to block mods; it's just that whenever they minifiy a new version of the game, a large number of variables have their names changed to just a few letters to save space, but the process doesn't keep in mind what name it used last time it did the process so they often receive different names each time; thanks to this, any modding that uses those variables would need to update to what the new names are, making complicated mods or mods that alter existing content nearly impossible thanks to the time it would take to update them for each new version.

Transforming a bro like Brint to get a near perfect moowife like Brienne is like some sick monkey's paw wish. Wsan thinks giving the cursed armor to Brint to turn him into Brienne is alright because The Champion has no idea what the armor will do, but you the player know that even though Brienne still retains her memories as Brint she's pretty much a different person entirely. Brint is gone so you could get your cow wife. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tobs is sort of right in that the choice to tf Brint is pretty much out of your self interest.

tl;dr : Just separate the two for crying out loud
It wouldn't actually be that difficult to separate them; at the moment, the only thing that determines which version you have is three variables, and only one actually matters "flags.BRINT_IS_BRIENNE"; the other two just set the name and gender Preference. The only conflict I have experienced switching back and forth is having them in the same party as, at the moment, they have the same character ID, and the Brint family quest is written around having one or the other. You would lose the transformation scenes, but I honestly don't care if it would mean having both of them.
tl;dr: The only thing stopping you from having both at once is them using an if statement on Brint instead of making them separate NPCs.

Reactions: Jollira and Nobles

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This thread is perfect reflection of the devs.
But if you want more of a hugebox, then CoC2 have their own forum, where negative opinions about the game aren't allowed.
I'm the last guy you need to tell that to. I've bitched and whined and shat on the devs for a 1000 pages on this thread. Been here since like page 70 or some shit. You don't need to go all passive aggressive infantile BS. I got banned from Fen's forums long ago.

It's just that each conversation is the exact same, everything said here has been regurgitated for hundreds of pages and it just makes it so there's 0 worth to checking the thread other than pirating the newest version. Every 30 pages another Tobs hate train pops up. Was fun the first 20 times or so. Meh. A middle ground ought to be possible between endless shitting and Fen's forums/dc.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes