Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Is Bimbo Liaden sexable because according to Savin the normal one will not be?(unless someone else writes it)

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.16 Patch Notes:

• You can now finish purifying the Hornet Hive! Talk to Liaden at the honey pool after defeating the corrupted Queen and the Honey Goo, and she’ll walk you through it. (by SomeKindofWizard)
  • Alternatively, you can be a dick about it and mess the whole thing up for everybody.
    • n.b. due to a miscommunication on the writing team, if you go the Corrupt route for finishing the hive, we’ve temporarily disabled Queen Nyzerrah’s interactions until we repair some conflicts in the writing. Whoops! Should be fixed in the next couple patches…
  • After purifying the hive, you can (briefly) meet Liaden outside the Frost Hound and finally walk her over to meet Brother Sanders like she came here to in the first place.
  • Berwyn got a small expansion: sleep with, companion talks, missionary sex, and a new dream. (By HugsAlright)
  • New Enemy Encounter: Selkies can now be encountered in the Glacial Rift! (By TheObserver)
  • New Dream: Rainbow Cait (by Alypia, with guest art by bk)
  • New Busts: Dryads
  • Sex Toys are now key items, rather than inventory items.
To go along with all of this, Azyrran’s companion content has been finished and should be making her appearance soon!

As always if you like what we’re doing, you can support development on…

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.16 Patch Notes:

• You can now finish purifying the Hornet Hive! Talk to Liaden at the honey pool after defeating the corrupted Queen and the Honey Goo, and she’ll walk you through it. (by SomeKindofWizard)
  • Alternatively, you can be a dick about it and mess the whole thing up for everybody.
    • n.b. due to a miscommunication on the writing team, if you go the Corrupt route for finishing the hive, we’ve temporarily disabled Queen Nyzerrah’s interactions until we repair some conflicts in the writing. Whoops! Should be fixed in the next couple patches…
  • After purifying the hive, you can (briefly) meet Liaden outside the Frost Hound and finally walk her over to meet Brother Sanders like she came here to in the first place.
  • Berwyn got a small expansion: sleep with, companion talks, missionary sex, and a new dream. (By HugsAlright)
  • New Enemy Encounter: Selkies can now be encountered in the Glacial Rift! (By TheObserver)
To go along with all of this, Azyrran’s companion content has been finished and should be making her appearance soon!

A champion of the people

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.16 Patch Notes:

What a chad

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So does starting the Hive quest via Azzy being beaten up or being nice actually make a difference in the outcome or just for flavor? Also will having bimbo Azzy make her not available to be a companion anymore in the future?

But great 9 months and Hive content is getting patched up. :PogChamp:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kroenen12

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is Bimbo Liaden sexable because according to Savin the normal one will not be?(unless someone else writes it)
There is a threesome scene with bimbo Laiden and Azzy and its repeatable but thats it just one scene with the bimbos for now, but no she's sexable on normal stage but only for feminine female characters (feminine futa allowed as well). You can't have a relationship with her but you'll be able to push Azzy and Liaden into a lesbian relationship and you can join as well but like before only female/feminine futa allowed..

Thats what Savin on fenoxo forum

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
So does starting the Hive quest via Azzy being beaten up or being nice actually make a difference in the outcome or just for flavor? Also will having bimbo Azzy make her not available to be a companion anymore in the future?

But great 9 months and Hive content is getting patched up. :PogChamp:
Screenshot_10.png

Reactions: Archaon11111

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
CoC pulled me in for the fantasy, fetish aspect. The dev who kept it going with mods and extra features made the game a lot more worthwhile to play since the original was a big eh at times with lackluster content.

Tried TiTs a few times and tbh it felt like hopping into mass effect without any visuals and hentai notched up to max. Character creation, UI, movement, etc. felt so cluttered I couldn't get into the festish sexy vibe. At at least CoC you had enough text and could import your own visuals for the fantasy characters. Seems like there is a lot of good content, just can't get into it.

CoC II surprised me, but took me a bit. At first I had no idea how to do anything and ended up getting rape fucked waaay too many times. Found out someone made a save editor and I was back in for another try. Has turned into one of my favorite titles to play and come back to, but like others have said, it's becoming bloated or in danger of becoming bloated. Having so many characters at the Inn is nice, but gets real cluttered real quick. Main questions past the first few don't really have a lot of oomph at the moment. I get more out of interacting with npc's and monsters I battle in the different zones while randomly exploring.

Still a favorite, and need to try for an evil character at some point but it doesn't feel too different than good character.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes