Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Well ignoring the content, let's see the comprehensive balan~
Wait... Where are the values?

Just gaze down and see how these things look when people are being transparent. Though given how... modest the changes are that I'll list below, I guess I can get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways the balance changes mostly don't mean anything for the majority of players.

I'm starting to think it's in fact the thread at F95Zone that constantly overflows with endless impotent rage.
I'll remind you there was a reason they had to make a new " Your Gripes with CoC2"
Though in that case it was due to very "functional" individuals exposing how functional they were all over the thread.

The hundreds of pages obsessively cataloguing how much Savin/Tobs sucks were definitely not written while in a buttmad state of mind. /s
Talking points centered around the same primary subject generally cover the same topics. It's funny how that works. (Obvious sarcasm)
Questions from newcomers about "why do you dislike blank" are responded to with increasingly detailed responses that are a result of exposure from that topic.
Though I too wish people's ability to recollect past events deteriorated in the span of a single page so conversations could remain fresh when retreading the same topics with the same pain points. (Also obvious sarcasm)

Was it great? He seems to have a habit of introducing femboys/traps giving them initial subby scenes and then the majority of their focus later on would be them being a hung dom.
When you get down to it, he didn't really write (that) many
Berwyn (who can be either or and both had equal amounts of content). Some of Berwyn's last bits of content that character received was for both dom and sub Berwyn and the quality of both were generally high.
Kase, who wrote fiction about himself being a dom but was a sub even when you subbed for him, generally just remained that way.
Liamme (good scenes trapped in a mediocre character)
and....
That's about it now that I think on it.
The Elf Boy kind of sucks.
Jin Jin was half baked but subbed for you both scenes.

None of them every go huge dom and the focus certainly isn't that at all. Hugs generally was pretty consistent on MC focused content.

Hugs generally backed the players corner as well. A pity he was supposedly hard to work with.

That's everything I think.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Excuse me, what?
Oh? I thought this was old history. I can probably transcribe the post or something...
Several of the staff and moderation team have taken it upon themselves to constantly anklebite me and repeatedly seek out reasons to remove me from the creator communication channels/punish me for things that multiple users have done in the same spaces and in the same timeframes, while not sparing a word or glance towards any other users who are doing the exact same things I am.

It has become clear to me that this is going to keep happening, and I have no interest in continuing to engage in this nonsensical running battle with these [redacted]

Sorry for disappointing you all, and sorry for the drama. I didn't want to just drop off the face of the community and leave you all wondering whether my projects would ever be finished.
Though to be fair I'm downplaying Franks a little bit as he was legitimately not that good of a egg in the beginning. Well at any rate. The past is the past. Assuming they take over for the character I can only imagine her content ending in one way.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You think so? Well, Savin's patreon is currently earning him over 30 000 dollars per month, so...

He might be living a bit more comfortably, methinks.
That 30k is split between 7 or 8 people + commissions and operating costs.
I wouldn't take that as a measure of Savin's living situation.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'll remind you there was a reason they had to make a new " Your Gripes with CoC2"
Though in that case it was due to very "functional" individuals exposing how functional they were all over the thread.
Fucking what? They talk about being cartoon villains and then make it a self fulfilling prophecy. Are these people retarded?

Also, this is the only thing I'll say about it because this shit gets really heated really fast, but I can identify the difference between someone genuinely caring about the mistreatment of others, and those who are just white saviors who end up looking even more racist because they think minorities can't have an opinion without the mighty whitey pushing them in the correct position. Most of these guys are part of the latter camp.

Shame that Franks got passive aggressive'd out of the community by the mods/team
Isn't it a time honored tradition to be a toxic team leader and chase out all of the half decent writers so you can then fill them with people who might as well change every sex scene to scat and get about the same quality?

Reactions: mrttao

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Tis the fate of people that dont like NTR.They get smited by the wrath of savin and his coomer army

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
1690870498792.png

Came about this in a BG3 thread (...) and if this game had half as much archetypes maybe shit wouldn't be so stale. Text game, sky's the limit, and 5 years in there's not even one evil aligned companion. Hell, overall most daring character (=/= unlikeable shit) other than Kaz is probably Byvernia, with her whole 2 scenes.

Not surprising tho, considering the most prolific writer refuses to expand on his chaotic neutral god/dess because it'd break his lore, so here's a whole ass quest about some psycho wolfmilf who's actually good because he said so and you can't fuck her because that'd also break the lore.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
View attachment 2816138

Came about this in a BG3 thread (...) and if this game had half as much archetypes maybe shit wouldn't be so stale. Text game, sky's the limit, and 5 years in there's not even one evil aligned companion. Hell, overall most daring character (=/= unlikeable shit) other than Kaz is probably Byvernia, with her whole 2 scenes.

Not surprising tho, considering the most prolific writer refuses to expand on his chaotic neutral god/dess because it'd break his lore, so here's a whole ass quest about some psycho wolfmilf who's actually good because he said so and you can't fuck her because that'd also break the lore.
Damn, nostalgia of my first Baalbuddy comic. Anyway, my favorites from here are: all the good alignments (neutral more than others), true neutral, and my guilty pleasure would be lawful evil. Other than that, from what I've seen/heard of TOBS, not a huge fan.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
View attachment 2816138

can't wait for this game to be "finished" or abandoned so modders can make the wolfmilf fuckable

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Tis the fate of people that dont like NTR.They get smited by the wrath of savin and his coomer army
As a NTR connoisseur, whatever is in the game now is pretty damn dull. What I've seen only seem to be one-off voyeuristic scenes. No consequences to anything, no change in dynamic, no humiliating remarks, fucking nothing. It all looks like forced cheating to me.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
As a NTR connoisseur, whatever is in the game now is pretty damn dull. What I've seen only seem to be one-off voyeuristic scenes. No consequences to anything, no change in dynamic, no humiliating remarks, fucking nothing. It all looks like forced cheating to me.
Yeah, it's in that weird spot where it's not enough for people who actually want NTR but for the people who can't stand even the thought of it they see it everywhere. There's a single scene that I know of that hits some of the notes but as a standalone even that doesn't really count, it's just a rape scene with no follow up.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
and 5 years in there's not even one evil aligned companion
Ehhhhh....what should be considered 'evil aligned' against the demon(s), main weapon of which is sex? I mean, sex is evil here, right!? If so, than its Cait, no!?

Blood knight that goes 'SPLIT THEM OPEN!!!!! I WILL DRINK THEIR BLOOD!!!!' is not an evil in this case because violence and sex work on way to different planes. Unless you a fan of that comics....how is it name, saga or something?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Eh probably, but it can get a little messy if you're both aggressive and against whatever the devs want. If you're aggressive, combative, but in favor of whatever the devs are doing, you'll get a: "Chill, my dudes" at the most whereas you'll get the ban hammer for the former scenario.
Called it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes