Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Some dude brought up that there should be more corruption, the kitsune suck, and that the PC is very inconsistent in the way they behave. That dude ain't letting up about it and even a few other people pop up agreeing with them, which is surprising. You should see for yourself.
Is it in the gripes thread? Either I'm blind or it's probably nuked.

EDIT: You're probably talking about this:
reasonable rant.PNG

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's in "What content would you like added?" thread.
yup, found it.

I joked once that Evelyn should loot and burn the Fox Den to get resources for her conquest of Old Belhar, but honestly I'm not sure how our psychic vampire will react if he's forced to write or forced to give permission for someone else to write anything shitting his beloved foxes. He'll probably be slinging NTR scenes left and right to keep up his salt intake.

• Haha
Reactions: Runufiv and NODOGAN

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The point that stuck to me in that thread is that apparently all Bad Ends are non-canon and have absolutely no narrative value. They're only there for players that like horrible things happening to their Champions. Savin himself said so when one of the people pointed out that the Kitsunes turn you into a breeding sow if you lose to anyone except Nakano so we should at least have a way to turn the tables on them if we defeat them.
canon.PNG

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
The point that stuck to me in that thread is that apparently all Bad Ends are non-canon and have absolutely no narrative value. They're only there for players that like horrible things happening to their Champions. Savin himself said so when one of the people pointed out that the Kitsunes turn you into a breeding sow if you lose to anyone except Nakano so we should at least have a way to turn the tables on them if we defeat them.
View attachment 2819442
Finding this out unironicaly makes me dislike Nakano the least out of all of them. Still, that's bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Unironicaly makes me like Nakano the most out of all of them. Still bullshit though.
What's bugging me is that the people that absolutely love Tobs' (and in some ways Bubs') Kitsune do so because they're supposed to be "grounded" characters that show disdain at the Champion for being a barbarian at the gates. They're supposed to be smug fox racists because they see you and your companions as someone beneath them. But then someone points out that the foxes are capable of evil because if you don't whoop fox ass you either get executed or turned into a baby factory, suddenly it's "nooo they don't actually do that! it doesn't really happen because you're supposed to beat them :)". What happened to being "grounded?" That seems to be something smug racists would do.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
What's bugging me is that the people that absolutely love Tobs' (and in some ways Bubs') Kitsune do so because they're supposed to be "grounded" characters that show disdain at the Champion for being a barbarian at the gates. They're supposed to be smug fox racists because they see you and your companions as someone beneath them. But then someone points out that the foxes are capable of evil because if you don't whoop fox ass you either get executed or turned into a baby factory, suddenly it's "nooo they don't actually do that! it doesn't really happen because you're supposed to beat them :)". What happened to being "grounded?" That seems to be something smug racists would do.
Exactly what happened when the same point was brought up there.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Not gonna lie something I would find hilarious (and totally be onboard with) is if Savin & Co decided to make a New Playable Class to try and distract from the Champion's talk ontop of jumping into TiTS Kineticist's bandwagon.

(I be totally down for a Ranger or a Druid like class tbh, I see Hethia's passive regeneration skill and I'm all "Ooooh gimme!")

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If we are talking about classes,i REALLY would love a lust class.Like a class that allows us to go crazy with sex battles."But anon we have charmer"Thats a bard that for some reason scales with sexiness.I have the same complaint in tits tbh.Give us a proffesional sex fighter.Hell in tits this could be even better because its teease system is more advanced(more body parts and such) and it has soooo much potential to be a great addition to the game(Although that could be said about many things in both games so touche).

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Damn, they're trying really hard to ignore shit now. Out of curiosity, how many of you would be interested in joining in the "What content would you like added?" section at Fenoxo Forums to genuinely argue against them with logic to make the game better for the sake of trolling?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
> be me
> play as white male fighter mercenary
> get top tier power armor that able to withstand plasma fire, light saber and supersonic gauss rifle projectiles
> tease enemy by pointing at my crotch hidden behind 5 centimeter of armored steel
> its super effective
> enemy fall on the ground and cream it pants

It just doesnt work for me. I can swallow such thing in fantasy setting but in kinda-science-fiction I just cant.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
> be me
> get top tier power armor that able to withstand plasma fire, light saber and supersonic gauss rifle projectiles
> tease enemy by pointing at my crotch hidden behind 5 centimeter of armored steel
> its super effective

It just doesnt work for me. I can swallow such thing in fantasy setting but in kinda-science-fiction I just cant.
Actually my problem with tits.I can be a mercenary that teases but how does that make any sense smh

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
> be me
> its super effective

If you got an erection that can poke thru 5cm of armoured steel then i think them fainting is warranted lmfao. To be fair it doesn't make much sense but i wonder how many people actually use thick platted armour and not the most slutty outfit knows in the galaxy.

Reactions: Nevermind_1979

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
i think a missed point with some of their power fantasy self inserts is that it makes kassyra seem like she's not even really the bad guy. there are currently forces at play in a world that's supposed to be "pure" that are far worse than what the demons do to people. for instance, cait is literally in a sex cult that is being a demon with a few extra steps, yet she constantly shits on demons for being evil. someone as powerful as kassyra who seemed to be able to stand up to an actual god can be romanced and treats you as an equal and will even let you top her and whatnot. but then your own fox wife treats you like an outsider for some reason randomly even though you saved her, gave her children, and a place to live. the writing is so bad, but some of the scenes are alright which is really the only reason i come back to this game

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes