Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
lol, this is some IMAX-tier projecting.
I mean if you take it that way then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mostly meant it in a way that arguing and trolling in the forums would literally go nowhere because everyone is already dead set about their ideas. In here player agency is more important and in the forums the author's vision is king, stirring shit up in here or the fen forums accomplishes nothing.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Alright, I wasn't originally going to even bother talking about it but seeing as the fucker wrote very schizophrenic foxes, as someone who has also written kitsune with my friends, I have to chime in if only just to smack talk him. I think they suck. I don't like how how wishy washy this whole thing is regarding if the foxes are actually assholes or not. The only similarity between foxes I wrote, and these ones is that they're assholes. However, this nonsense that they're only dickheads if you lose to them kind of seems to lessen the impact of having asshole foxes if you're not willing to commit to it.

My foxes are assholes, unapologetic assholes. Yes, they are also gods, and they actually act like it. They're dismissive of most people and only allow people they're attracted to into their home as a sort of servant, if not an outright slave. They use slaves as a breeding source and regularly attack humans just to collect more fucktoys. Their children are absolute brats who will bite and attack people for no reason, and should you actually try to say, kick one of the kits because it keeps harassing you, big momma will show up and wipe you from existence. They bully humanity because they can.

If this game does get modded to death, I'd actually consider writing a few scenes for the foxes, either to make them commit to that dickhead personality, or make them behave more civil to the champion if you've kicked their ass. My foxes respect strength, as pretty much the only thing they will respect, so I wouldn't mind writing similar scenario.
Unironically man i truly swear that if this game ever gets modded to death,and someone comes and announces it here or smt i will be so tempted to pick up the fucking pen.Cause the modAnon would not only be better at managing this shit but he would fix the game smh.Well comrades we can only wait and hope that someone will pick up the corpse of this game(or tits ofc) and start,until then i will wait.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yes Cait, I know you're a child sex slave, you don't have to keep incriminating Savin.
Screenshot 2023-08-03 07.49.30.png

Actually, playing a bit more and reading over things again, there actually is more proof you can learn about this tomfuckery if you question her about pregnancy. I originally thought, you know, maybe he was somewhat sensible in not letting her fuck before adulthood. Maybe he's just being misunderstood.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 08.20.13.png Screenshot 2023-08-03 08.23.39.png

Awful.

So yeah, Cait is both bland as hell, and her character only goes more downhill the more lore you learn about her. One of the few characters you'd probably prefer to hear less about and just laser focus yourself on just using her like a cushion in bed. The foxes sound better just because they don't have this level of putridness.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yes Cait, I know you're a child sex slave, you don't have to keep incriminating Savin.
View attachment 2822585

Actually, playing a bit more and reading over things again, there actually is more proof you can learn about this tomfuckery if you question her about pregnancy. I originally thought, you know, maybe he was somewhat sensible in not letting her fuck before adulthood. Maybe he's just being misunderstood.

View attachment 2822588 View attachment 2822590

Awful.

So yeah, Cait is both bland as hell, and her character only goes more downhill the more lore you learn about her. One of the few characters you'd probably prefer to hear less about and just laser focus yourself on just using her like a cushion in bed. The foxes sound better just because they don't have this level of putridness.
Doesn't the last bit all but confirm the children aren't involved in the sexual side of things? They're worried about conception but also don't cast this sterility brand until they formally join the temple once they come of age. It's not much of an improvement, still a cult using quiverfull tactics but at least it's not a pedophile cult using quiverfull tactics.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Doesn't the last bit all but confirm the children aren't involved in the sexual side of things? They're worried about conception but also don't cast this sterility brand until they formally join the temple once they come of age. It's not much of an improvement, still a cult using quiverfull tactics but at least it's not a pedophile cult using quiverfull tactics.
Along with the electrum coins and bronze weapons, I've always assumed that the Mallachite temples/brothels was just another reference to practices performed in ancient times.

I've yet to see any proof about "child sex slaves" in CoC2. I doubt Savin would ever add anything like that even if he wanted to, since that would easily get his patreon shut down.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Let's not just take things out of context here. Or use more harsh language to misconstrue what it actually was. Which was just grooming. Using any other labelling makes it a bit off putting to attempt to have any kind of real conversation.

Or rather we'll go with the last first rule where the most recently stated event is the canonical one.

So instead of young initiates being branded and then having the choice to have that brand removed, they're instead branded when coming of age and Cait did the equivalent of a 'no nevermind' halfway into being submerged for her baptism which is why she's stuck that way.
Or something.

Doesn't the last bit all but confirm the children aren't involved in the sexual side of things?
The last bit does but it also contradicts the first part. One of her other talks, talks about daily orgies but given she left the temple on supposedly her 18th she couldn't possibly have participated in those. Let's see. I have it somewhere~

There we go.

She does say she's kidding.
Mostly.

There's nothing explicit beyond the fact that it's a cult that grooms it's next generation from birth but nothing beyond what's already been mentioned in the past.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The last bit does but it also contradicts the first part. One of her other talks, talks about daily orgies but given she left the temple on supposedly her 18th she couldn't possibly have participated in those.

She does say she's kidding.
Mostly.
It's not a contradiction if she outright admits that she was making up shit in order to get a funny reaction out of the MC.

And "mostly kidding" is too vague to use as proof of there being child sex slaves.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
You've skimmed my post.
It's all good

I'll give the spark notes for your two statements.

Firstly,
It's not a contradiction if she outright admits that she was making up shit
The first part. Not my first part. His first part. This here:

You can't have gotten your brand both when you're an initiate and also at the eve of being sworn in as an acolyte.

Secondly,
child sex slaves.
Hmm. Actually I guess I can just quote the part you missed in the post.
Let's not just take things out of context here. Or use more harsh language to misconstrue what it actually was. Which was just grooming. Using any other labelling makes it a bit off putting to attempt to have any kind of real conversation.
Lastly, the example I provided was just a statement that obviously can't be true in it's entirety.
The point being, which I guess I can just type out again to avoid the quote nightmare this post is.
"There's nothing explicit beyond the fact that it's a cult that grooms it's next generation from birth but nothing beyond what's already been mentioned in the past. "

Although... if you mean there's no proof of grooming
I'll just refer you back here
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupti...-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-10741813

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Alright, I wasn't originally going to even bother talking about it but seeing as the fucker wrote very schizophrenic foxes, as someone who has also written kitsune with my friends, I have to chime in if only just to smack talk him. I think they suck. I don't like how how wishy washy this whole thing is regarding if the foxes are actually assholes or not. The only similarity between foxes I wrote, and these ones is that they're assholes. However, this nonsense that they're only dickheads if you lose to them kind of seems to lessen the impact of having asshole foxes if you're not willing to commit to it.

My foxes are assholes, unapologetic assholes. Yes, they are also gods, and they actually act like it. They're dismissive of most people and only allow people they're attracted to into their home as a sort of servant, if not an outright slave. They use slaves as a breeding source and regularly attack humans just to collect more fucktoys. Their children are absolute brats who will bite and attack people for no reason, and should you actually try to say, kick one of the kits because it keeps harassing you, big momma will show up and wipe you from existence. They bully humanity because they can.

If this game does get modded to death, I'd actually consider writing a few scenes for the foxes, either to make them commit to that dickhead personality, or make them behave more civil to the champion if you've kicked their ass. My foxes respect strength, as pretty much the only thing they will respect, so I wouldn't mind writing similar scenario.
id happily attempt to make this happen code wise as long as you do the writing. (but for now I am mostly waiting for it to be "finished" because i dont feel like chasing the updates constantly.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes