NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh hey Windy Peaks finally available! I see mention of the harpy tribe, neat!
I see mention of foxes written by Tobs (I'll choose to ignore that)

Can someone tell me if we finally meet the Harpy Matron milf or she has yet to appear with the tribe? She is the main reason I give a fuck about Windy Peaks.

Reactions: Runufiv

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
That's because most of your English are descendant's of Germanic or French invaders, not Celts.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, old english, m8, aka anglo-saxon.

Totally unrelated and completely random question that have nothing to do with anything at all, have any of you played in 'neo scavengers'?
More specifically, question is about its battle system. It have, for the lack of better words, situational based battle system, i.e. instead of 'hold 1 key to win' it actually require some thought about current battle situation like distance to the enemy, last enemy action, result of last enemy action and so on.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
It, ancient Rome, were pretty democratic about religions. As long as you, member of some nationality, is a part of a Rome, one way or another, they, roman citizens and governments representatives, did not care what exactly your god(s) is, some phallic statue or eldritch monstrosity that eats seven newborns each Saturday.
The main reason why Christianity was banned is because it was a religion of ancient jews which, at the time, was something like a modern terrorists/freedom fighters, in the eyes of a Rome.
The first half is correct, the second half is not. Christians were not persecuted because of ancient jews or anything of the sort. They were just used as scapegoats to divert the public's attention or as an attempt to strengthen nationalism during the decline of the empire. Nero persecuted Christians to cover up the great fire of Rome, for example. None of the persecutions were particularly as intense or long lasting as people think they were. The reason Christianity specifically was targeted had to do with it being a sect that grew in popularity at the time.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The first half is correct, the second half is not. Christians were not persecuted because of ancient jews or anything of the sort. They were just used as scapegoats to divert the public's attention or as an attempt to strengthen nationalism during the decline of the empire. Nero persecuted Christians to cover up the great fire of Rome, for example. None of the persecutions were particularly as intense or long lasting as people think they were. The reason Christianity specifically was targeted had to do with it being a sect that grew in popularity at the time.
You mean 'Rome: Total War' lied to me??? Holly shit, guys, dont trust to paradox interactive!!!!111111111

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, old english, m8, aka anglo-saxon.

Totally unrelated and completely random question that have nothing to do with anything at all, have any of you played in 'neo scavengers'?
More specifically, question is about its battle system. It have, for the lack of better words, situational based battle system, i.e. instead of 'hold 1 key to win' it actually require some thought about current battle situation like distance to the enemy, last enemy action, result of last enemy action and so on.
Anglos Saxons and the Jutes were Germanic tribes that invaded Celtic lands, then the Normans invaded them. They are not nor were ever Celtic. Before all that the Celts invaded when it was just the Picts on the islands and genocided them.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Ain't no way they skipped brihaus like they haven't been butchering that shit anyway to milk it as much as possible so they could add some more futas to the game. Holy fuck. And a new fucking fox village that they're calling vulperine to make it sound any different from the kitsune village. Just ain't no way. Fuck foxes for all eternity, actual retarded dogs who lost at the genetic pool and look like inbred cats.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Ain't no way they skipped brihaus like they haven't been butchering that shit anyway to milk it as much as possible so they could add some more futas to the game. Holy fuck. And a new fucking fox village that they're calling vulperine to make it sound any different from the kitsune village. Just ain't no way. Fuck foxes for all eternity, actual retarded dogs who lost at the genetic pool and look like inbred cats.
You my friend are in for a treat the artist went all out in fact i'll post the leaked art just too get us all hyped for actual fox puss

1200px-Stoned_Fox.jpg

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
At this point I'm honestly gonna skip updates till 1 out of 3 things happen, those being:

1) They finish uploading ALL of Brihaus (lord knows chopping that shit into gazillion pieces has made me lose interest/some serious slowburn for the thing I anticipated the most since it keps halting me when it gets good.)

2) The Harpy Matron & her Bath-House location are finally unlocked and we get to plunder that mountain of Willdendorf-Venus-Shaped GOODNESS!!

3) They finally unlock Level 8 for the MC (it was like what? 2 months now since Savin was rooting and tooting they fixed some level 8 power? time to get their heads out of their horse-futa-asshole and give us that alongside a level-up.)

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.6.27 - Modded:
This mod created for "0.6.27 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser. (for android or iphone, open this file in the phone file manager with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or ...)

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added orange & white hair, and for wyld elf races i added black & white and ginger hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum virility, maximum cum rate per hour and high cum capacity for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download "Modded & Mini-games Solution" from below:

FeartheGreat

Oct 31, 2020
I have conflicting feelings about this game. Would someone listen to my tale?

I gave this game a try about two years ago. Around the time I started giving text-based RPGs a try. I had a general idea of what I was getting myself into but even so despite the fact that I'm not really into the more... Exotic themes the overall gameplay seemed fun enough. At first I was enjoying the gameplay a lot and the story was decent enough. Even though it was a little difficult to get through a lot of the text due to the content being too much for me I managed to push through and realize there is pretty good lore written around it.

However the further I progressed in the game the more the content ramped up and the more heavy things got. After a while I had to drop the game because it was becoming more than I could handle even though I was enjoying the gameplay. Something happened recently that reminded me of this game so I came back to see that it's been updated quite a bit since the last time I played but I figured I would ask around before I consider downloading this again.

So basically, my question is this. For someone who is not into the heavier content (Furry, MalexMale etc) but is into the gameplay style and more traditional content, do you think that this game is a good fit? Should I give this game another try? Or should I just forget about it and move on? I thought I would get other people who are fans of this game's opinion on this since I'm honestly really conflicted. On one hand I didn't think I would ever consider picking this game back up again but here I am. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

I gave this game a try about two years ago. Around the time I started giving text-based RPGs a try. I had a general idea of what I was getting myself into but even so despite the fact that I'm not really into the more... Exotic themes the overall gameplay seemed fun enough. At first I was enjoying the gameplay a lot and the story was decent enough. Even though it was a little difficult to get through a lot of the text due to the content being too much for me I managed to push through and realize there is pretty good lore written around it.

However the further I progressed in the game the more the content ramped up and the more heavy things got. After a while I had to drop the game because it was becoming more than I could handle even though I was enjoying the gameplay. Something happened recently that reminded me of this game so I came back to see that it's been updated quite a bit since the last time I played but I figured I would ask around before I consider downloading this again.

So basically, my question is this. For someone who is not into the heavier content (Furry, MalexMale etc) but is into the gameplay style and more traditional content, do you think that this game is a good fit? Should I give this game another try? Or should I just forget about it and move on? I thought I would get other people who are fans of this game's opinion on this since I'm honestly really conflicted. On one hand I didn't think I would ever consider picking this game back up again but here I am. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hard to say. Funnily enough, there's been quite a few people in this thread who think the game is way too vanilla...

But it depends on what you don't like. The amount of MxM in this game is tiny. The majority of the women of this game are basically "human, but with cat ears" or "human with bushy tail". The game has lots of plain ol penis in vagina action, in fact that's the majority of content by a lot.

It depends on how sensitive you are. If you faint every time you see something not on your whitelist, then I'd say skip. If you're fine with picking and choosing and brushing past stuff you don't like, there's plenty to choose from.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

No.
I gave it enough time to see if it can improve but nah.
Guess you could say: "Missed me with that bullshit."

Even the damn earlier versions are more stable than the current ones, wtf happened to the performance.
They copied Lilith's Throne in terms of bad performance now.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Right so if by furry you mean anything with even a little bit of an animal trait then that's like 95 percent of content if you mean full furry that's like maybe 30 percent as for MalexMale that can be avoided if you never lose too a male in a fight gameplay wise they recently rebalanced a lot of it including removing the tease bar making teasing instead do damage to health instead as for traditional content i assume you MalexFemale which there is a lot of but ill warn you to carefully examine the art of any female character for any bumps in the crotch area unless your like futa but the best malexfemale content comes from Brienne

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Great, all the new scenes are written by Tobs and SkoW, fucking fantastic.

What happened to Wsan's "Dommy dickgirls" that Savin let him write "as a treat"?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes