NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I have conflicting feelings about this game. Would someone listen to my tale?

I gave this game a try about two years ago. Around the time I started giving text-based RPGs a try. I had a general idea of what I was getting myself into but even so despite the fact that I'm not really into the more... Exotic themes the overall gameplay seemed fun enough. At first I was enjoying the gameplay a lot and the story was decent enough. Even though it was a little difficult to get through a lot of the text due to the content being too much for me I managed to push through and realize there is pretty good lore written around it.

However the further I progressed in the game the more the content ramped up and the more heavy things got. After a while I had to drop the game because it was becoming more than I could handle even though I was enjoying the gameplay. Something happened recently that reminded me of this game so I came back to see that it's been updated quite a bit since the last time I played but I figured I would ask around before I consider downloading this again.

So basically, my question is this. For someone who is not into the heavier content (Furry, MalexMale etc) but is into the gameplay style and more traditional content, do you think that this game is a good fit? Should I give this game another try? Or should I just forget about it and move on? I thought I would get other people who are fans of this game's opinion on this since I'm honestly really conflicted. On one hand I didn't think I would ever consider picking this game back up again but here I am. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
No, expect alot of furries ahead (also MxM conent is small but Futanari/Dickgirl content is a-plenty so if sucking dick/being penetrated is something you don't enjoy then you gonna have a bad time)

P.S: The last 2 years hasn't been kind to this game, the authors devolved into fanfic writters obsessed with their own OCs (the MC companions) so is almost all content for them, little to no content for your character story-wise.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Great, all the new scenes are written by Tobs and SkoW, fucking fantastic.

What happened to Wsan's "Dommy dickgirls" that Savin let him write "as a treat"?
I saw the art of the new girls, got interested, only to find out it's written by Skow. Fuck me.

Anyone noticed how unpolished Skow stuff is? Most of the time it ends up like low quality junk. Scenes ending abruptly, grammar mistakes, stuff like that.

Some of the staff could write good stuff if they decided to stop acting like spiteful cunts, but I never find myself enjoying Skow's writing, even without all the bitterness.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I saw the art of the new girls, got interested, only to find out it's written by Skow. Fuck me.

Anyone noticed how unpolished Skow stuff is? Most of the time it ends up like low quality junk. Scenes ending abruptly, grammar mistakes, stuff like that.

Some of the staff could write good stuff if they decided to stop acting like spiteful cunts, but I never find myself enjoying Skow's writing, even without all the bitterness.
Someone made a joke once that the reason SkoW's scenes seem to end abruptly is because that's the point SkoW climaxes and is no longer horny anymore :KEK: . But yeah, a large chunk of SkoW's work is just very bland even if I'm supposed to like its content.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
The game has lots of plain ol penis in vagina action, in fact that's the majority of content by a lot.
Technically true. Unless you count the loss scenes.

And it's not just losing fights against male characters, losing fights against nearly any character in nearly any region gets you penetrated. Let's go over the list
  • Hornets
  • Plant Effigies
  • Centaur
  • Wild Horse
  • Gnolls
  • Tainted Witch
  • Corrupted Lupine
  • 2/3rds of the Wyld Elf Band
  • Drider Queen
  • Alraune
  • Mushroom Druid
  • Imps
  • Alissa
  • Jae'lyn
  • Arona
  • Vaush
  • Orc mob
  • Manticore
  • Mercenaries
  • Demon Cultists (all 4 of them IIRC)
  • Half of the Lupine group
  • Sirocanna
  • 1 for Sandre & Caera
  • Hobgoblins
  • Minotaur Miners
  • Kobolds
  • Bats
  • Benny
  • Technically every single fight in Alissa dungeon
  • The Lureling
  • Argoth
  • Technically everything in the Grave of Saints but directly Vacia & Bruno
  • Vulpines
  • Manticore twins
  • Berwyn
  • Taldahs
  • The Behemoth Centaur
  • Honey Golem
  • Kaina
  • Prince Nyze
  • Nyzerrah
  • Mathia (WHY)
  • And nearly every single last bad end in the game
As for the defeat scenes where you have no chance of being penetrated
  • 1/3rd of the Wyld Elf Band (you can beat those odds, surely)
  • Painted Demon provided you're male
  • Kurako
  • Goblin Succubus
  • Most of the kitsune rape gang
  • Gytha
  • Lusina
  • Sariel
  • The Selkies
  • Wyvern Girl
  • 1 for Sandre & Caera
  • Whatever you wanna call that thing the Avani Rider does to you
I'd love to count Corrupt Gytha and all but that immediately leads into a scene where you're brutally penetrated by Alissa.

Honestly. I've got no clue why Bad Ends and Post-Combat Sex scenes are seldom desired. Complete Mystery.

So to summarize
So basically, my question is this. For someone who is not into the heavier content (Furry, MalexMale etc) but is into the gameplay style and more traditional content, do you think that this game is a good fit?
If you lose any fight against nearly any character you're going to be sodomized or gangbanged and it won't be gentle. If you're fine with that particular sword of Damocles then go right on in there.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Should just let random encounters be killable (won't ever happen). If the same named asshole's trying their luck for the 100th time they deserve it anyway, and if it's unnamed ones like the foxes or cultists at least i'd derive some pleasure from piling up the bodies.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Should just let random encounters be killable (won't ever happen). If the same named asshole's trying their luck for the 100th time they deserve it anyway, and if it's unnamed ones like the foxes or cultists at least i'd derive some pleasure from piling up the bodies.
I would complain that's abit extreme...but I don't wanna be a hypocrite like Savin so yeah that's a valid take (I always kill the corrupted centaurs, the Behemoth and the Demon bitches of Khor Minos mines so yeah if killable I snap both unamed & named NPCs that I don't like.)

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Should just let random encounters be killable (won't ever happen). If the same named asshole's trying their luck for the 100th time they deserve it anyway, and if it's unnamed ones like the foxes or cultists at least I'd derive some pleasure from piling up the bodies.
I'm not down for anything that far. That's neither fun nor sexy. It's just you're in two scenarios. Even at 100 corruption you're the gentle compassionate lover on victory and on loss regardless of gender and genital configuration you're often the worthless trash cumslut or convenient cum receptacle.

And while I'm sure no doubt Savin and other generally subby individuals who liked being brutalized are eating good, that lackluster variety is something else.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If fun and sexy were options we wouldn't be talking CoC2. Just give me something right beside 'Ride her', 'Suck her', 'Trib her', that reads 'Send *insert futa's name* to the farm', description 'she'll forever be young and happy'.

Like i said tho, never gonna happen. Couldn't even kill the hobgoblins back when they could legitimately rape Brienne because that's what Tob's into.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes