Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Actually make any attempt at all to explain why Brienne is a hyper-incestuous cuck-queen
Or even just lean into it. Like, she's a cuck. Done. Obvious. Use it. Pretty sure no one would have complained if the hottest cow played more of a role in her scheme to get herself cucked. And i mean beyond just sitting on the sidelines, popping out every now and then just to remind everyone she's in the scene too. She's the driving force behind all this and frankly the only character in the whole thing that we've had actual time to get attached to (two real time years for Rina and Cassia to get anything not-withstanding), so do something with it.

Her scene in the threeway ending is literally her solo scene but copypasta'd after Rina's and Cassia's. Why. (Not checked them out but frankly, think because two lesbian routes was too much and took too much, so now i get you Brint enjoyers :HideThePain: ).

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Is it me or does every version cause new saves to get the same " Cannot read property 'filter' of null at n.value" error? This has been happening to me wether I edit a new save or not, mostly triggering in combat.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I don't get how your remark is related to what Darek wants. He is asking to top guys. No pretense about it.

Really, any relationship with a guy that is not us being overly subby or disinterested would be great. Like what pre-deletion Berwyn had and Tetsuyo has (but better).
Wait Berwyn got deleted?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Being a completionist, I decided to finally try to figure out Convocation of Mirrors without a guide.
If you approach it with a rational mind, it doesnt really make sense. You have to be quiet at times when it seems you should be asking questions. You are tempted to be proactive to "solve" the quest but the quest doesnt want that.
My advice is just to use the guide someone posted.
#1,745

xxwes

Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone know what the flags in the save editor for triggering the Matiha's Revenge questline are?

My current save seems to be gated out of it somehow despite never running in to Astraea at the Frost Hound. Pretty much every other piece of main content has been completed on it, so I'm wondering if somehow Berwyn on my file is glitched out. He can't knock up my character either, even if with the 'Breed?' option.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Being a completionist, I decided to finally try to figure out Convocation of Mirrors without a guide.
If you approach it with a rational mind, it doesnt really make sense. You have to be quiet at times when it seems you should be asking questions. You are tempted to be proactive to "solve" the quest but the quest doesnt want that.
My advice is just to use the guide someone posted.
#1,745
Shame conversation battles got completely dropped after this. Obviously, it's because you either take the time to read the lore dump and still find contradictions or you do what 95% of people did and use the guide to completely skip the event and get a TLDR version from other people. Between this, the gem puzzles, and the riddle chests, Tobs tried to do something unique and for that I'll commend him.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Shame conversation battles got completely dropped after this. Obviously, it's because you either take the time to read the lore dump and still find contradictions or you do what 95% of people did and use the guide to completely skip the event and get a TLDR version from other people. Between this, the gem puzzles, and the riddle chests, Tobs tried to do something unique and for that I'll commend him.
I dont really care about the lore. I dont care about the characters. I dont care about the story. I am in it for the game.
In this case, I tried reading and using logic to sort through that massive mess which gives you no real idea about which answer could/should be correct. There should be a path laid out which gives you a hint that you are headed in a right or wrong direction. This quest does no such thing unless you are willing to trial/error for 2 hours. The only part that clues you in is if you guess 3 times right, then after the 4th right guess, you learn that you advanced by 1/4th but a single wrong answer past that will bring you right back to the start. Or worse, it ends the whole thing and you fail with no chance to try again. I have no issue with word puzzles but there needs to be a logic to it.
As for the gem puzzles, They are laughably easy. The hints are there if you read them. At no point can you immediately fail with no hope of ever attempting the puzzle again.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Say question regarding mechanics: The Thief's special passive "Twist the Knife" says it increases by +50 the damage you deal with a weapon attack when you strike at an enemy that has a debuff...but there are special moves like Garrote/Shoulder Check/Lightning Fist/etc that are just physical attacks, not weapon attacks.

Does none of those moves benefit from your Twist the Knife passive or this is just some phrasing case and any physical move benefits from it?
Nope, none of them do. Only basic attacks and skills/spells with the "[Weapon]" tag benefit from twist the knife. Also, the +50 isn't direct damage, but a percentage increase of your weapon's base damage.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Quick question. Someone recommended the title to me as a game with mind control/corruption in it. The dark mage description definitely gives such a vibe but the game itself here has not such a tag at all. Can you influence people through dark magic in this game and turn them into servants?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Nope, none of them do. Only basic attacks and skills/spells with the "[Weapon]" tag benefit from twist the knife. Also, the +50 isn't direct damage, but a percentage increase of your weapon's base damage.
so there's MORE class powers that don't synergize with their class, great, is Bolstering Dance/MOST of the Charmer's power list using Willpower instead of Presence all over again (thanks for the answer, gonna stop using Garrote on my Rogue now and go learn Zo's stance to become immune to disarm condition.)

Reactions: randomv

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Quick question. Someone recommended the title to me as a game with mind control/corruption in it. The dark mage description definitely gives such a vibe but the game itself here has not such a tag at all. Can you influence people through dark magic in this game and turn them into servants?
Not at all. The title is only there for marketing as the writers are unwilling to have their characters corrupted by the player, or if they do they become dead-ends in content.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Game has almost no mind control or corruption in the first place, let alone doing the corrupting yourself. I believe there are a grand total of 3 characters you can corrupt(with one having basically no content) out of a pool of well over 100 characters. If that's the main reason you would play the game, don't bother.
A concept like conversation battles was never going to work for a game like this, it's at odds with what the devs want to do. You need to build up to something like that which the devs would never do because that takes serious effort and forethought. Even something as simple as the Master dialogue at the end of Fallout 1 was set up earlier and required you to go out of your way to do. It rewarded players who explored and got invested in the world. Savin and co are never gonna do something like that because for some reason they're terrified of actual role-playing mechanics in their supposed role-playing game. To them everything always has to be resolved in the moment and there can't be consequences for your actions or lack thereof, hence the lack of bad outcomes or stat checks.

GatesWatcher

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah the option is not showing up to me. I have 9000 coins but when I show up at his house (w/ him as a party member) the only interactions available are to talk about his mother and his sister or having a quickie. I saw on the main forum that it seems there's a minimum amount of sex you need to have with Brint to unlock it but I find it hard to believe I haven't gone over it already lol.
Took me a while to find it. You have to exhaust Rina's training dialogue options if you haven't already. Brint's marriage option appears next to the brush hair option.

MeepNaysh

Nov 7, 2019
Really glad I never got invested in this game's male content past Berwyn and Sugo. One massive letdown is enough.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So, there are scenes with Brienne and Rina.
Are there Scenes with one of them, together with Cassia?
I felt like that should've been a thing but couldn't find any.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes