MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Are you talking about after sleeping with her in the dream palace that she has? If you are than the reason the MC doesn't is because she's considered an li at that point. I think from a story perspective the mc still wants to stop her chaos but without killing her.
Alright but my immersion is kinda ruined when there isn't even a grayed out option for it. Wanting to do something and needing to do something are two very different things, and many MCs would feel like they have to stop her at any cost even if they have feelings for her.

Reactions: Dugnutty

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
Alright but my immersion is kinda ruined when there isn't even a grayed out option for it. Wanting to do something and needing to do something are two very different things, and many MCs would feel like they have to stop her at any cost even if they have feelings for her.
Why, the world is a bad enough shithole already that she can't make it worse and will probably improve it, if only by accident.
The 'demons' aren't even as bad as the shitty gumiho/kuda-gitsune knockoffs.

Reactions: Xienel

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Why can't I capture Gytha? I already made the dungeon.
You will need to unlock the quest that allows you to find fight Allisa. Once you do MAKE SURE you find Gytha FIRST. If you dont you cant capture her. There should be an option that allows you to subdue her and throw her into the dungeons.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Got a question for you guys, we all know Charmer is the strongest class but which class do you consider the weakest one in this game?

My money's on the Thief because of it's ability kind of pigeon-holes you into a single target damager whereas Warriors can do as much damage as you do in AoE and we all know how important AoE becomes as this game progresses (also because Blackmage, Whitemage and Charmer all increase Presence, buffing both their summons & allies I think they all are strong options hence not counting them.)

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to marry Brint a guide pls
You need to go through all Rina's training scenes. After that you'll unlock the marriage option when talking with Brint, it's the last one after the brush hair option. I believe you need to have him with you when you visit, someone on the main forum also mentioned there's a minimum of times you must've had sex with Brint before the option is available.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
You need to go through all Rina's training scenes. After that you'll unlock the marriage option when talking with Brint, it's the last one after the brush hair option. I believe you need to have him with you when you visit, someone on the main forum also mentioned there's a minimum of times you must've had sex with Brint before the option is available.
Oh ok thank you

Reactions: Amnelis

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I recently got the bar brawler title with a lvl 4 thief.
It did not seem weak to me.
Ok then, what class do you consider weak compared to others?

My point on the Thief was just that I felt anything the Thief could do the Warrior also could...but better (since their damage bonus is always active and ignoring speed penalties to heavy weapons/equipment means their speed is never reduced, some of the best weapons I find have the heavy property and since Thief has to be speedy I sort of avoid them when playing one.)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Got a question for you guys, we all know Charmer is the strongest class but which class do you consider the weakest one in this game?

My money's on the Thief because of it's ability kind of pigeon-holes you into a single target damager whereas Warriors can do as much damage as you do in AoE and we all know how important AoE becomes as this game progresses (also because Blackmage, Whitemage and Charmer all increase Presence, buffing both their summons & allies I think they all are strong options hence not counting them.)
Thief still has some good AOE and if your using Bri to sweep the trash using their big hits on the boss works good for me. Of course I also generally learn Charge Weapon to throw a holy AOE off the bat. Hard to say though as Black Mage isn't really weak either once your big spells roll out. Healer maybe?

Reactions: caju

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thief still has some good AOE and if your using Bri to sweep the trash using their big hits on the boss works good for me. Of course I also generally learn Charge Weapon to throw a holy AOE off the bat. Hard to say though as Black Mage isn't really weak either once your big spells roll out. Healer maybe?
Build crits on healer and tell me you still die on that class. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Spamming heals doesn't make a class strong, it just makes them a punching bag.
I mean, that's how I always build my healer.
A literal damage sponge since every attack I do misses anyway so might as well let the totally-balanced party members do the work~~~

Zero risk, High reward is always my go-to.

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes