Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I mean, that's how I always build my healer.
A literal damage sponge since every attack I do misses anyway so might as well let the totally-balanced party members do the work~~~

Zero risk, High reward is always my go-to.
I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying it doesn't make a class strong and Nod was looking for the weakest class. You could totally rock a white mage with Cait and Etheruined to out sponge them all but that sounds dreadfully boring to me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just saying it doesn't make a class strong and Nod was looking for the weakest class. You could totally rock a white mage with Cait and Etheruined to out sponge them all but that sounds dreadfully boring to me.
Used to main warrior / thief then I got assblasted by RNGsus 24/7, changed class to charmer ASAP 'cause most of their hits are kinda guaranteed or maybe I just got lucky there.
I can't play those two w/o deepthroating a cactus to regain sanity or bash my head on a wall when I miss for the Nth time.
Story mode difficulty btw with agility or smth as part of the main stat growth.

I only went with best bro Brint and Etheruined with her summon so I can cheese the 5th slot with my own summon.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Used to main warrior / thief then I got assblasted by RNGsus 24/7, changed class to charmer ASAP 'cause most of their hits are kinda guaranteed or maybe I just got lucky there.
I can't play those two w/o deepthroating a cactus to regain sanity or bash my head on a wall when I miss for the Nth time.
Story mode difficulty btw with agility or smth as part of the main stat growth.

I only went with best bro Brint and Etheruined with her summon so I can cheese the 5th slot with my own summon.
Charmer/Black Mage IMO are the best classes for their almost-guaranteed accuracy & monopoly over AoE powers.

Also Ryn's original set is ok...but Queen Railment makes her the best healer/damage sponge in the game, second only to Atugia who is a healer & damage dealer.

P.S: Whitemages get Presence too, so their mere existance makes Summons stronger and also makes Companions more OP so while not the most exciting it deffinitly is still strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Strange, I've never had an accuracy problem on my thief. Used to be a problem with tanks not properly taking aggro and thief could suffer when stealing the spotlight but that got fixed during the combat revamp. I'll take Gia over Etheruined any day though, and not just because I like her better. Pure heals is just a waste of action economy when you can have someone that heals and tanks while dishing out some okay damage at the same time. And if I want a summon I can put Bri in her fiery harem garb.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Uhh.. I remembered Gytha and Alissa lately.
They still sit and rot in my Dungeon - Is there something planned with them?

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I mean, that's how I always build my healer.
A literal damage sponge since every attack I do misses anyway, so might as well let the totally-balanced party members do the work~~~

Zero risk, High reward is always my go-to.
I only main white mage on normal difficulty, this is my build on 0.5.4. I used to run White fire and arc Cannon for a while before switching out for higher burst damage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Any reason you keep the fire spirit instead of swapping in the superior flame dancer?
Oh, it's because I don't know that it exist, nor I read most of the text that the game spits out. Still, the encounter slot is just filler, since I don't really think of using it all that much.
c9c087238c2eec700819592a6dda6dd9ccd6164bdcb91a855d8f5bad2207a93b_1.jpg

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh, it's because I don't know that it exist, nor I read most of the text that the game spits out. Still, the encounter slot is just filler, since I don't really think of using it all that much.
View attachment 3162170
If you can cast fire spirit then in the fire temple you should be able to spawn an encounter that if you win gives you two new summons. The flame dancer is awesome.

Reactions: GokutheG

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How much of you guys play with a 'hyper'....organs on a constant basis? I.e. something like...more or around 50 centimeters (thats 1.7 foot) and, what F size or bigger?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Just Brienne's hyper titties. Also a F cup is no where near hyper my guy. A G cup is quite manageable. Maybe I'd call around a J hyper.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
If you can cast fire spirit, then in the fire temple you should be able to spawn an encounter that if you win gives you two new summonses. The flame dancer is awesome.
I already clear it as soon as I posted that reply. I must have missed it on the patch notes once I cleared it the first time a while back.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Cup sizes don’t mean anything unless they have a band size attached to them. There’s no such thing as a “G-cup” in the absolute; and a 30G for instance is the same “size” as a 34E or 36D.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Band sizes are important, probably more so yes, but so are cup sizes if you are trying to find a good fit. When discussing breast size though cup sizes are used in abstract with the band understood to be the same. You could always go with the cc's of the breast material I suppose but most people would have no idea what you're talking about.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Anybody knows why Elthara never visites Wayfort? I've been trying to get the scene where the MC gets her pregnant but I read on the wiki that it can only happen when she visites Wayfort, but I've been trying to get her to come by sleeping and looking for her everyday and she's never there.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Anybody knows why Elthara never visites Wayfort? I've been trying to get the scene where the MC gets her pregnant but I read on the wiki that it can only happen when she visites Wayfort, but I've been trying to get her to come by sleeping and looking for her everyday and she's never there.
I think you get a letter from someone, garth iirc, that says she will start to drop by. Idk if that's a flag or something though, its been a long time.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I think you get a letter from someone, garth iirc, that says she will start to drop by. Idk if that's a flag or something though, its been a long time.
Yes I just figured it out, apparently you have to sleep in Hawkthorne, if you sleep in Wayfort she'll never appear. Thank you.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes