Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Natalia is looking very good and is pregable, nice. Rixx should please the shortstack enthusiasts, I'm shocked Savin approved her.

Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
New powers?
Items & Buffs fixes to properly apply in combat?¡
New breedable Goblin Shortstack?¡
New all-female NPC that can get pregnant?¡

Bout time they made an update worth downloading! Now to wait till someone uploads the backer version here.

Reactions: Wrynn13

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
This is your resident weeb fox lover speaking, ehhh, Takahiro is finish so I'll need some beta reader haha. So please tear this thing to shred because it's very bad. Thank you and out.

Open up doc so that people are able to comment

Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (Dec-Jan 2023): MCgCPkJa1RyHxPrzE9pq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.29 Patch Notes:
  • New Goblin NPC: Rixx, a mage you can meet in the Khor’minos main street! She can train you in some new witchcraft as well as taking you to bed. (by LooMoo)
  • New Half-Vulperine NPC: Natalia, a priestess of Sorra you can meet in the Windy Peaks’ village! She not only provides Sorra’s blessing in bed, but can be given the gift of motherhood by a virile PC. ( )
  • New Busts: Natalia (by Moira)
  • Combat Adjustments, including:
    • Rogue’s Ring now checks only that your armor slot isn’t heavy, rather than for any heavy equipment
    • Weapon Buff now properly has its durations and values increased if you have the requisite perks
    • Hoplon Helmet gives 5 base threat and is now Heavy
    • Iron Greaves renamed to Bronze Greaves
    • Mind Snap base damage doubled
    • Baffle effect application fixed
  • Text fixes by Spotty and Zag!
natalia.Moira.0.png natalia_preg.Moira.0.png natalia_postpreg.Moira.0.png

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
FYI: Skimmed the new goblin's content (including 1 of I think 4ish sex scenes) and as she's a dom futanari with like a 2ft dick. And I'm pretty sure she's purely pitching, so heads up if you're not into that.

Also, the magic she offers is purely beneficial for summoners. Has a summon steroid spell and two unique lvl6 summons(sex spirit and slime girl, so those might get scenes at the Wayfort circle down the line) along with a fire spirit, wolf spirit, and flaming bull. Edit: The Slime summon is a RECHARGE summon rather than an encounter one, so that's pretty damn neat.

Last edited:

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I cant find this goblin bitch. I've been looking on Khor'minos main Street and she's just not there.

nvm randomly found her in Nieve's shop.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
FYI: Skimmed the new goblin's content (including 1 of I think 4ish sex scenes) and as she's a dom futanari with like a 2ft dick. And I'm pretty sure she's purely pitching, so heads up if you're not into that.

Also, the magic she offers is purely beneficial for summoners. Has a summon steroid spell and two unique lvl6 summons(sex spirit and slime girl, so those might get scenes at the Wayfort circle down the line) along with a fire spirit, wolf spirit, and flaming bull.
well that is not what I expected when I heard goblin mage

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Thank you i saw a new goblin character got excited thinking we got a shortstack queen only to be given another futa dom
with a cock the size of europe wheres Tamani when you need her

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes