Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Just why has so much of the game to be about being a Dom or Sub? especially when it comes to characters with a dick. Having a cock doesn't automatically make you into a power-hungry Dom that wants nothing else but to have everyone as slave for their dick. And talking about dicks, most Doms in this game are just that, huge fucking dicks with no love to give. That's why non dragon Evelyn and Evergreen are the best. One has a nice mistress/slave dynamic going in which she clearly cares for you and the other is your mommy that, well, cares for you but in a kind of unhealthy and suspicious way.

Fuck, this game just has so much potential but we all know how it is. Every once in a while there is some content that is worth sticking around for though.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
From me skimming through the new goblin's original submission on the forums (I don't hate myself enough to actually launch this game and play through it until Khor'minos) she doesn't even have a pussy. She's more like a femboy with a cock bigger than God, though I wouldn't be surprised in that when she was accepted they made the author give her a pussy in order for Savin and Co to have just one more pure-top futa instead of just a femboy with female pronouns.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
FYI: Skimmed the new goblin's content (including 1 of I think 4ish sex scenes) and as she's a dom futanari with like a 2ft dick. And I'm pretty sure she's purely pitching, so heads up if you're not into that.

Also, the magic she offers is purely beneficial for summoners. Has a summon steroid spell and two unique lvl6 summons(sex spirit and slime girl, so those might get scenes at the Wayfort circle down the line) along with a fire spirit, wolf spirit, and flaming bull. Edit: The Slime summon is a RECHARGE summon rather than an encounter one, so that's pretty damn neat.
Oh-Hell-YEAH!!!!!! (the summons, gonna have to check up th sex scenes and see if they up my alley or if they went too far on the dom aspect, still rechargable summons ARE NICE!!!!)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
uninteresting dom futa content for the billionth time

and a "half vulperine" which is the most roundabout way fucking possible of making a kitsune but not a kitsune. holy shit. do the devs not notice how utterly stupid this is, or is it just someone trying to write kitsune without Tobs lore inserts?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
uninteresting dom futa content for the billionth time

and a "half vulperine" which is the most roundabout way fucking possible of making a kitsune but not a kitsune. holy shit. do the devs not notice how utterly stupid this is, or is it just someone trying to write kitsune without Tobs lore inserts?
I think its more of a belated acknowledgement that Japanese Kitsune don't hold a monopoly on fantasy foxes.

Which is fair to me.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think its more of a belated acknowledgement that Japanese Kitsune don't hold a monopoly on fantasy foxes.

Which is fair to me.
i actually like the new girl and her content, I just can't buy the vulperines.

breaking free from enforced jap myths and references is actually a cool idea because yeah kitsune are incredibly overdone but having both at the same time just feels very wonky, and I dunno if it could have been executed better tbh, feels like no matter what they were gonna do with the new foxes it was gonna feel awkward as hell and it does

Reactions: Gettyra

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Sigh, another throwaway pregnancy. No "I'm pregnant" scene, no new talks, no birth scene, no children interactions. Just *boop* pregnant and then *boop* she's not. When they put in that pre-sex talk of this being a committed relationship or nothing at all, I thought it meant she was going to get more care than the average NPC preg but I guess not. Should've known better, pre-packaged preg characters are always shallow as shit. And the cute gobbo got ruined by dom futa bullshit. Just disappointment all around, which is also typical. Just going to fool around with moo family for the hundredth time...

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
breaking free from enforced jap myths and references is actually a cool idea because yeah kitsune are incredibly overdone but having both at the same time just feels very wonky, and I dunno if it could have been executed better tbh, feels like no matter what they were gonna do with the new foxes it was gonna feel awkward as hell and it does
Hard disagree. That's like saying it's awkward that there are both African and Indian elephants IRL.

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Dec-Jan 2023): MCgCPkJa1RyHxPrzE9pq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.29 Patch Notes:
  • New Goblin NPC: Rixx, a mage you can meet in the Khor’minos main street! She can train you in some new witchcraft as well as taking you to bed. (by LooMoo)
  • New Half-Vulperine NPC: Natalia, a priestess of Sorra you can meet in the Windy Peaks’ village! She not only provides Sorra’s blessing in bed, but can be given the gift of motherhood by a virile PC. ( )
  • New Busts: Natalia (by Moira)
  • Combat Adjustments, including:
    • Rogue’s Ring now checks only that your armor slot isn’t heavy, rather than for any heavy equipment
    • Weapon Buff now properly has its durations and values increased if you have the requisite perks
    • Hoplon Helmet gives 5 base threat and is now Heavy
    • Iron Greaves renamed to Bronze Greaves
    • Mind Snap base damage doubled
    • Baffle effect application fixed
  • Text fixes by Spotty and Zag!
View attachment 3168820 View attachment 3168821 View attachment 3168823
Fox Girl is pretty interesting. hope they do more with it, at least.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Oh-Hell-YEAH!!!!!! (the summons, gonna have to check up th sex scenes and see if they up my alley or if they went too far on the dom aspect, still rechargable summons ARE NICE!!!!)
The sex spirit seems to be a bimbo from the slight introduction during the futa gob creating her and slime girl doesn't seems to have anything, neither do(hopefully yet). Also while the recharge summon slime girl sets an interesting precedent, the summon is just a meat shield with a single ability. Screenshot_20231213-131109_Firefox.jpg

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Dec-Jan 2023): MCgCPkJa1RyHxPrzE9pq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.29 Patch Notes:
  • New Goblin NPC: Rixx, a mage you can meet in the Khor’minos main street! She can train you in some new witchcraft as well as taking you to bed. (by LooMoo)
  • New Half-Vulperine NPC: Natalia, a priestess of Sorra you can meet in the Windy Peaks’ village! She not only provides Sorra’s blessing in bed, but can be given the gift of motherhood by a virile PC. ( )
  • New Busts: Natalia (by Moira)
  • Combat Adjustments, including:
    • Rogue’s Ring now checks only that your armor slot isn’t heavy, rather than for any heavy equipment
    • Weapon Buff now properly has its durations and values increased if you have the requisite perks
    • Hoplon Helmet gives 5 base threat and is now Heavy
    • Iron Greaves renamed to Bronze Greaves
    • Mind Snap base damage doubled
    • Baffle effect application fixed
  • Text fixes by Spotty and Zag!
View attachment 3168820 View attachment 3168821 View attachment 3168823
Has anyone experienced any errors in the Kervus Lodge fight scene? Namely the fight where you take on several waves of orcs? Both the .28 and this update give me critical errors at some point during the fight.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes