Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
uninteresting dom futa content for the billionth time

and a "half vulperine" which is the most roundabout way fucking possible of making a kitsune but not a kitsune. holy shit. do the devs not notice how utterly stupid this is, or is it just someone trying to write kitsune without Tobs lore inserts?
It's definitely not someone trying to do foxxen without Tobs shit because Tobs is the one doing the vulperines. Which is probably why the half vulp preg is done like shit. Oh and in before Tobs, I mean Cerneu can react to my post. I see you totally not Tobs.

Reactions: Gettyra

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
FYI: Skimmed the new goblin's content (including 1 of I think 4ish sex scenes) and as she's a dom futanari with like a 2ft dick. And I'm pretty sure she's purely pitching, so heads up if you're not into that.

Also, the magic she offers is purely beneficial for summoners. Has a summon steroid spell and two unique lvl6 summons(sex spirit and slime girl, so those might get scenes at the Wayfort circle down the line) along with a fire spirit, wolf spirit, and flaming bull. Edit: The Slime summon is a RECHARGE summon rather than an encounter one, so that's pretty damn neat.
Man I also checked her doc cause i was like "How bad can it be?".This...this is bad.No hate on the guy but its a pretty low quality dom futa,feels very akward at times and is generally just boring(Biased cause its a futa and salty!!!! cause when i saw goblin i was like "I DOOM YOU TO BE MATING PRESSED" and then i read futa and got super dissapointed".Its joever bros...the one time we got a fuckable goblin it was a futa...

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
It's definitely not someone trying to do foxxen without Tobs shit because Tobs is the one doing the vulperines.
Wrong. The Vulperine with the most content will be by B, not Tobs.
Oh and in before Tobs, I mean Cerneu can react to my post. I see you totally not Tobs.
I see that Tobs mindbroke you so much that you now see him in every shadow. :KEK:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
How does content that doesn't even exist yet mean they're wrong? That shit is gonna be done in 2025 considering the genie still needs to come out and Agnimitra still exists and hasn't gotten a single content update since she's been added.
I see that Tobs mindbroke you so much that you now see him in every shadow. :KEK:
Being the nasty-minded psychic vampire he is, that's only a fraction of his power.

Christ I can't even type that without wanting to end it all. How the fuck did he say that unironically about himself?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

Nope, I just see the poster that jumps to defend any of his content. Get a life salt miner.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
How does content that doesn't even exist yet mean they're wrong? That shit is gonna be done in 2025
Wanna bet? B said late November that she's already finished and in review, and Savin confirmed literally yesterday that she's now in the code queue.

Nope, I just see the poster that jumps to defend any of his content. Get a life salt miner.
I'm not even doing anything. You're trolling yourself by becoming an entire salt mine.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Wanna bet? B said late November that she's already finished and in review, and Savin confirmed literally yesterday that she's now in the code queue.
No because I don't really care lmao. Regardless, what you said still doesn't make a lot of sense.

Seems like bad content prioritization to me to put that much effort into a random NPC compared to a companion but oh well.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

I'm not even doing anything. You're trolling yourself by becoming an entire salt mine.
Right, I didn't see you just respond to half a dozen posts in the last couple of pages defending the crap in this last update, that was your evil twin. And it's totally a coincidence you, I'm sorry I meant your evil twin, have popped up back in the thread after a update with new Tobs shit in it. I don't have any salt for you, but here's some coal.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Seems like bad content prioritization to me to put that much effort into a random NPC compared to a companion but oh well.
B wanted to add a foxy non-japanese huntress for the longest time, and now that the Vulperina are a thing he can finally write his dream project.

BTW Natalia, the half-vulpine half-cow, was written by Jstar, so that's another one that wasn't written by Tobs. But sure, let's keep pretending that the Vulperine are all Tobs.

Speaking of Tobs derangement syndrome:
Right, I didn't see you just respond to half a dozen posts in the last couple of pages defending the crap in this last update, that was your evil twin. And it's totally a coincidence you, I'm sorry I meant your evil twin, have popped up back in the thread after a update with new Tobs shit in it. I don't have any salt for you, but here's some coal.
"last couple of pages" :WaitWhat: All of my posts were only on page 1508 when you made this comment. You are so mindbroken by Tobs you're now seeing phantom posts.:KEK::KEK:

Besides, there was zero new Tobs content in this update. What are you even talking about :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh hey will you look at that? Charmers got a new lv6 skill! let's see here..."Suggestive Sway" is it? so it does 3 tease attacks to one target, recharges in 2 turns, if all the attacks hit the target receives a new type of debuff reducing their Attack, Spellpower & Sexyness by -35 for 2 turns? sounds like a miniature Eviscerate, alright let's give it a go!

1702513182278.png

...Well dang...I like this new toy!

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Dec-Jan 2023): MCgCPkJa1RyHxPrzE9pq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.29 Patch Notes:
  • New Goblin NPC: Rixx, a mage you can meet in the Khor’minos main street! She can train you in some new witchcraft as well as taking you to bed. (by LooMoo)
  • New Half-Vulperine NPC: Natalia, a priestess of Sorra you can meet in the Windy Peaks’ village! She not only provides Sorra’s blessing in bed, but can be given the gift of motherhood by a virile PC. ( )
  • New Busts: Natalia (by Moira)
  • Combat Adjustments, including:
    • Rogue’s Ring now checks only that your armor slot isn’t heavy, rather than for any heavy equipment
    • Weapon Buff now properly has its durations and values increased if you have the requisite perks
    • Hoplon Helmet gives 5 base threat and is now Heavy
    • Iron Greaves renamed to Bronze Greaves
    • Mind Snap base damage doubled
    • Baffle effect application fixed
  • Text fixes by Spotty and Zag!
View attachment 3168820 View attachment 3168821 View attachment 3168823
Two new female characters?
He is learning.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
FYI: Skimmed the new goblin's content (including 1 of I think 4ish sex scenes) and as she's a dom futanari with like a 2ft dick. And I'm pretty sure she's purely pitching, so heads up if you're not into that.
I would say I am disappointed but by this point this is just expected.
Two new female characters?
He is learning.
Gobbo is Futa not Female.
A futa that exclusively fucks you with giant penis and never gets fucked.

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
I would say I am disappointed but by this point this is just expected.

Gobbo is Futa not Female.
A futa that exclusively fucks you with giant penis and never gets fucked.
Yes, I just discovered it, that's what happens to me for believing that Savin has not overcome his futa obsession

Reactions: harem.king
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes