Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I mean the two things aren't mutually exclusive. It's pretty obvious Savin has a big dickgirl fetish.
More or less, yes. It's not like it materialized out of thin air because of his fetish but it certainly helps a reasonable bit.

There probably is plenty of support for a power fantasy as opposed to the henpecked experience I recall from playing this years ago but I believe everyone knows it's not gonna happen in its vanilla form.

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
At least she's not a total waste, as said before her personality is good and I'm enjoying the crap out of the summon spells (man the Lust Elemental is way too funny a summon if you a Black Mage and need something to cover for that tease damage you can't do well!)
The character I run for COC2 is based on a D&D series I like, so my Aliisza is a charmer with some black mage. Since the are no alu-demons I just go with a succubus transformation. Something tells me the Lust Elemental might be up my alley...

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
While I get annoyance at the one fleshed out goblin being a dickgirl, I will like to add that that was a comunity submission someone wrote in their free time.
Well someone on the main team must have approved of it, else it would not have been added to the game as they do have the power to reject stuff they don't like (which is quite a lot)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The character I run for COC2 is based on a D&D series I like, so my Aliisza is a charmer with some black mage. Since the are no alu-demons I just go with a succubus transformation. Something tells me the Lust Elemental might be up my alley...
It's movepool has the best teasing skill the game has to offer, both AoE and Single Target, unless the enemy is immune to teases this summon VIOLATES!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Sounds like a power fantasy, time to patch it out.
Good luck with that, everyone knows that Savin & Co Secretly love the Charmer class above all others and this summon is based of a Charmer PC! (seriously if you stop and analyse this game's progression throughout the years you'll notice Charmers are the only class that gets buffs on a regular basis)

Jul 15, 2020
Snorts unholy amount of coke.
Fuck it. I like the floof wife and childs and I like power fantasy.
Fuck you savin and tobs imma write my own story on ao3.
Fuck you tobs for making me a deadbeat father.
I'm not Alfred hayes the 1245 of my bloodline if I ever follow the track of my father.
RAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH.
ehem.

anyways, I've been planning to write something (rewriting about lvl 10+ something champ tired being a deadbeat father and resetting the world because he can).
So give me some suggestions please.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Snorts unholy amount of coke.
Fuck it. I like the floof wife and childs and I like power fantasy.
Fuck you savin and tobs imma write my own story on ao3.
Fuck you tobs for making me a deadbeat father.
I'm not Alfred hayes the 1245 of my bloodline if I ever follow the track of my father.
RAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH.
ehem.

anyways, I've been planning to write something (rewriting about lvl 10+ something champ tired being a deadbeat father and resetting the world because he can).
That would require something very simple yet nonexistant for our pc to have.That is a personality.

Now as far as resseting the world goes there are 2 routes you can go.

1.Pc says fuck it and kills and rapes every npc,every demon,every floof(especially every floof) for a day or pc goes for full on gangbang-a hole is a goal-mess me up sort of thing for a day(so both dom pc and sub pc enjoyers can be satisfied) and then goes and resets the world.

2.OR you can,*i shudder to even think about this*,give the pc some actual personality,maybe the pc is regretfull over what he did with kinu and wants to fix their mistakes,maybe they failed to save X and they want to make it better,maybe they want to go be a hermit idk.Essentially "I fucked up and now i feel bad so let me resset the world"

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Assuming things haven't changed much from when I stopped, have it play straight up until the point the PC meets the first village's authority figure. As said PC talks about the role of Champion of the Village, he feels a piece of armor present in the room call to him.

PC asks about it, the countess (I think) acquiesces and he wears it after he leaves. This armor gives him a strong drive and motivation... because it's the souls of fallen PCs (could be a nod to the save wipes, canonical excuse would be that the demoness I forgot the name of decided to set those souls aside in that equipment so as to save them for a banquet or some shit) who in turn give this PC the knowledge of several things - among those, his status as a coadjuvant - which makes him decide to take a more active role out of spite.

By doing so, he starts pulling the strings in ways that mess with the status quo to the amusement of the cat deity that happens to be in the first village and displeasure of others, specifically the demoness who now knows PC stole her stash and will sabotage all of her operations.

I think you could show that change by having him seriously upset the kitsunes via challenging and embarrassing them, stuff like challenging the self-insert to a game of chess and beating him handily by having the souls process a winning strategy that decimates his ego. He'd also remember about the deadbeat plot and figure a way around it like... I dunno, pulling the wife and kids from their dimension through alternative means.

You could also show his protagonist capabilities by developing that castle he gets down the line into a proper village... possibly by sabotaging the elves and their princess.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes