harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In fact my tier list of classes in this game go:

1st Place: Charmer, the damage they deal is insane, their passive lets them deal Tease damage in AoE even when all it's skills are in cooldown and working on Presence makes them buff their partners and summons the most (you may suffer with enemies Immune to Tease attacks for a while but that's what your summons/your meatshields are for, you can use Blessing in those cases to DELETE the hell out of those enemies on on the next turn till you reach Glacial Reach and gain Acid Flask.)

2nd Place: Black Mage, You sacrifice abit of the Charmer's damage and in return you gain versatility from magic, giving you the ability to ALWAYS change spells and have a way to deal damage to enemies with certain immunities in this game, the ONLY reason Charmer is above them is the fact their basic attacks can be upgraded to do AoE damage and this game LOVES anything that can do AoE.

3rd Place: White Mage, their passives are more focused on support than damage so the Black Mage may outdamage them in most cases, but they are still very effective and have the same advantages Presence & Magic granted the Black Mage (Brienne & Berserker Atugia do wonders with this class.)

4th Place: Warrior, the lack of Presence might hurt abit but the overall damage you do if you choose to go the damage route with it's passive makes up for it, ignoring the heavy property of weapons assures that you almost always go first and go HARD, their passive that lets their normal Attack deal AoE damage is a must, grab a two handed magic weapon to bypass ghosts' immunities and you're good to go!

5th Place: Thief, their ability grants them a huge damage bonus but you become entirely dependant on attacking debuffed enemies, the heavy property is part of almost all the best weapons in this game (except the totally-not-lightsaber) and unlike the Warrior you don't get ways to bypass this so you gonna suffer there, last but not least it depends on skills to hit AoE damage and has no sure-way to get it unlike the Warrior and Charmer.
So literally the best most optimal way to slaughter massive amounts of enemies is...
To be a literal whore who spends the entire battle twerking.
Hilarious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
How many characters can you marry?

I remember Kiyoko and another female npc being an option, I wonder if there will be more like Cait or Brint one day.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I almost got interested but reverse google searched beforehand.
One of the prettiest girls in the game and she has horse cock, what a shame. Hopefully she isn't super generic futadom if those weird sparkly heart rashes are anything to go by.

Seriously what the fuck is that?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So literally the best most optimal way to slaughter massive amounts of enemies is...
To be a literal whore who spends the entire battle twerking.
Hilarious.

Not exactly. Well, you're not wrong, but…
(sigh)
You're right, but you can also be a some sort of a non-horny performer that boost up allies, heal them (Charmer have an at-wll passive AoE heal) and debuff enemies. See, the Charmer class, in general, in the same position as Mallach (a "Slaanesh at home" but shhhh), who is actually the god of art, beauty and pleasures, but he's famous of - what was the line? - ah, right, "mostly of fucking"

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Bro why does the base of her cock seem like it was stuck together.Like did she have surgery or smt cause i cant be the only one seeing that

Reactions: actualrealname

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How many characters can you marry?

I remember Kiyoko and another female npc being an option, I wonder if there will be more like Cait or Brint one day.
-Kiyoko.
-Brint/Brienne, their Mother and their Sister.
-Atani.
-Ahmri.
I think that's all of them.

Reactions: D3l
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes