Aug 16, 2017
Bro why does the base of her cock seem like it was stuck together.Like did she have surgery or smt cause i cant be the only one seeing that
Thats from the magical item, the Cock Ring Of Savination. it's like divination, except only horse cocked futas get to know stuff others don't.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Thinking of starting a new game and going full corruption, does it lock you out of any content?
Right so by going full corruption i'm guessing that includes every corrupt choice so you lose out on the orc nuns the bee girl as a companion the centaur wife Ahmri and that's all i can remember but what do you gain by becoming Satan testicles well my friend you get to do the most heinous thing imaginable you get to grope Cait that's right you get to grope a woman so slutty that if the air had a cock her mouth would never close what an amazing trade off

csnzone

Jul 15, 2018
Right so by going full corruption i'm guessing that includes every corrupt choice so you lose out on the orc nuns the bee girl as a companion the centaur wife Ahmri and that's all i can remember but what do you gain by becoming Satan testicles well my friend you get to do the most heinous thing imaginable you get to grope Cait that's right you get to grope a woman so slutty that if the air had a cock her mouth would never close what an amazing trade off
You had me at grope. I'm in.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Don't forget it also gets you the edgelordiest dialogue to ever edgelord with.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
She may be the streets but that does not prevent them from trying to sell her as main waifu and then getting angry when no one wants her lol.
No one wants her? Really?

The only individuals complaining about Cait whoring herself after she tells you that's exactly what she does, are from this forum.

No one was taken by surprised, it's literally spelled out. She's there for people to enjoy a fuckbuddy, not for anyone to marry.

It's like some of you live in an alternate reality. Who the hell is "angry" about "no one" liking Cait, by the way?

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
No one was taken by surprised, it's literally spelled out. She's there for people to enjoy a fuckbuddy, not for anyone to marry.
1449309639339.jpg
Seems someone isn't aware of the planned marriage content for Cait or the general thinking behind her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
If anyone's being sold as main waifu it's definitely Ryn, by far.
They're not doing the greatest job considering the only "love" options for when she gets unlocked is you getting fucked or fucking Elthara the superior waifu. Also heir nonsense xd.

She's being sold as main waifu to vagina havers or voyeurs. Can't believe I'm saying this but Cait is better in this regard because at least she's straight up with you about that.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
I must be getting blind, because I can't see anything related to marriage in that printscreen.

What's next, alraune being planned as a waifu, too? You can impregnate her and a couple dozen characters. Are all those characters thought to be waifus? No? Then your argument makes no sense. Whores can have kids too.

Building the temple means she gets worse, not that she'll turn into a waifu otherwise.

You're intentionally misconstruing what Alypia said to support some ridiculous position people came up with. She's an affectionate whore, that's all.

Cait says, before you can engage in anything with her, that she WILL sleep around. It's clear from the beginning that she's a harlot. People expecting something else is the problem.

Just let her rot in the fucking tavern if she's so revolting. I don't give a shit about Arona, but I'm not pretending she's trying to be something else to justify my dislike. She's a cunt (and an orc) and that's enough for me. I'm sure a lot of people (even here) like her, so I'm also not trying to change her to appeal to me. She'd have to be a lot less green.

Stop using words you don't understand. Also, I haven't seen Savin say anything about such matter. Post it and I'll admit I'm wrong about that.

Either way, it doesn't change my argument. Cait is a literal whore from the beginning, something she tells the player. That's fuckbuddy material as far as I'm aware. Being a little affectionate doesn't make her waifu material in any reality I can see.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I must be getting blind, because I can't see anything related to marriage in that printscreen.

What's next, alraune being planned as a waifu, too? You can impregnate her and a couple dozen characters. Are all those characters thought to be waifus? No? Then your argument makes no sense. Whores can have kids too.

Building the temple means she gets worse, not that she'll turn into a waifu.

You're intentionally misconstruing what Alypia said to support some ridiculous position people came up with. She's an affectionate whore, that's all.

Cait says, before you can engage in anything with her, that she WILL sleep around. It's clear from the beginning that she's a harlot. People expecting something else is the problem.

Just let her rot in the fucking tavern if she's so revolting. I don't give a shit about Arona, but I'm not pretending she's trying to be something else to justify my dislike. She's a cunt (and an orc) and that's enough for me. I'm sure a lot of people (even here) like her, so I'm also not trying to change her to appeal to me. She'd have to be a lot less green.
Savin his fucking self in the official forums said not building the temple is a path to marrying Cait. The quote has even been posted in here several times. No one is making anything up except your strawman.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Eh, to interject for a bit, I believe that was Alypia saying that, not Savin, unless I've missed a quote.

Savin has alluded to a "slut marriage" with Cait, where both of you get gangbanged by the wedding guests as something that will definitely happen. He's been kinda evasive about a regular marriage, nothing concrete that I've seen.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Eh, to interject for a bit, I believe that was Alypia saying that, not Savin, unless I've missed a quote.

Savin has alluded to a "slut marriage" with Cait, where both of you get gangbanged by the wedding guests as something that will definitely happen. He's been kinda evasive about a regular marriage, nothing concrete that I've seen.
It was back when the temple was first mentioned, before it was even in game, and I'm fairly certain it was by Savin but it has been a while so I could be mistaken (Might have even been Tobs of all things since he wrote a lot of the temple garbage) but it was fairly clearly stated building/not building was the key to her two paths. even more turboslutty or curbing it with an option to marry and have kids. I think that was even before Aly started writing for the game and dashing hopes but i could be wrong about that too. Don't ask me to search for quotes though, Im too busy burning strawmen.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It's been a thing for a long while.
She literally calls the relationship romantic and that she loves you enough to reserve getting pregnant with your kids. How am I misinterpreting her words? The staff themselves can't decide whether or not Cait is strictly a fuckbuddy or not. If that's all she is, fine, but stop sending mixed signals and getting mad at us for being confused by it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes