Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
And how is Briennes for that matter?
It was sweet, but like someone else mentioned, kinda underwhelming for how long it took and none of your companions attend it. The post-marriage sex scenes are just 1 on 1 and for some inane reason we're written as if we need magical help to stay hard for 3 nuts, which is just bizarre for Wsan. Nothing really memorable.
Question about marriage: Why is this concept even in the game? It has quite literally no meaning. At least not in any way for which marriage has historically evolved.
It has as much meaning as you want it to have. To me it's me officially announcing to the world that this is my ass, don't touch. It also makes me the actual chief/king/whatever of whatever are they govern. Plus wives sound better than lovers.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
'Yes, you are slut, but you MY slut' -> vanilla path, she drops her semi regular sluttery but shes still is a highly professional slut (means kinky, messy sex)
'Yes, are are slut, but its hot and spicy' -> she keeps going on a regular gangbangs on CD, but player now can be included in them and/or her pussy now is players personal property and/or player impregnates her to and/or lots of other variants
'Yes, and thats a problem!!!!! Hard pass for me!!!!!' -> kittycat is still with player but thats the end of her path
> 1702907681569.gif "I don't know how to answer that. I built the temple for a Kaz scene. Please leave."

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
By you beginning all of this by trying to "uh ackchyually" use Alypia's status as a community writer to downplay what she said and coming up with this goalpost move that Savin didn't personally say it, which I just invalidated as well. Either it's you trying to excuse Savin or being a pedantic asshole. I don't know which one you prefer.
No. You missed my point completely, somehow.

I'm saying that the alluded to "regular romance route" probably isn't going to happen, which is why I said Savin is being intentionally evasive about it, something the staff has been known to do. Anyone getting thier hopes up for is is very likely to be disappointed. I wouldn't trust that Alypia knows what she's talking about, and Savin has either not said anything or been vague enough that he can wiggle out of any claims of disappointment. Even what you posted is him being coy about it; if (when) it doesn't happen, he just points out he said 'MAYBE' and moves on.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
No one wants her? Really?

The only individuals complaining about Cait whoring herself after she tells you that's exactly what she does, are from this forum.

No one was taken by surprised, it's literally spelled out. She's there for people to enjoy a fuckbuddy, not for anyone to marry.

It's like some of you live in an alternate reality. Who the hell is "angry" about "no one" liking Cait, by the way?
You can't do that but then put in an option where you can thank her dad for making her in front of her face, which flusters her. Have you gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. Or have her companion quest culminate in her letting you being the first person to ever give her anal. (Still find it hard to believe that with her countless partners nobody ever pulled an Arona and just forced her or was inexperienced and did it by accident.)
Savin is a cake-eater, he loves making bubbly sluts who are down for anything, which is fine. But for some reason always tries to shoehorn in a romantic angles. This would be fine if you could do the exact opposite. Have your character tell her dad thanks for making the best lay you've ever had and you can't wait to see if Calla is just as good. Or try to coerce her into giving her anal virginity early by using Calla. Or other other things that allow you treat her as she presents herself "a cheap lay." This could even play into the whole slutty Cait vs less Slutty Cait route.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mrbark1234

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Still find it hard to believe that with her countless partners nobody ever pulled an Arona and just forced her or was inexperienced and did it by accident
Could be partially explained with 'she know how to raise pp thus have some knowledge on how to put it down (by doing the exact opposite of whatever she do for 'raise pp') -> no surprise sex for her'.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
This would be fine if you could do the exact opposite. Have your character tell her dad thanks for making the best lay you've ever had and you can't wait to see if Calla is just as good. Or try to coerce her into giving her anal virginity early by using Calla. Or other other things that allow you treat her as she presents herself "a cheap lay." This could even play into the whole slutty Cait vs less Slutty Cait route
This Sounds perfect for a corrupt champ shame this game dosen't have that

Reactions: Erar

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Could be partially explained with 'she know how to raise pp thus have some knowledge on how to put it down (by doing the exact opposite of whatever she do for 'raise pp') -> no surprise sex for her'.
Then why can she lose it to the random rapists right outside town ? Because Savin is a retard in disguise

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
The problem with Cait, for me personally is the romantic undertones. A character sleeping around is a always a let-down for me, but it's not intolerable so long as their relationship with the player is written as friends and fuck-buddies, and not lovers. Ramis from TITS sleeps around but I still like her character regardless because she's more like your lad, not really your lover, outside of bed that is. Cait(and Anno) is the opposite of that. If you have sex with her once - JUST ONCE - all of a sudden she's your destined wife and soulmate. Which I utterly despise, because I don't like romancing characters if they're fuckin' other people. If you're monogamous, you can sit here. If not, you can stay, but you have to sit over there. That's what I want personally. Cait tries to be both at the same time and that just fuckin' infuriates me. And trying to just ignore her is pretty fuckin' difficult, because not only is she required to start the game, you're also automatically given her quest and the game constantly reminds you she exists every five seconds because she's the the borderline mascot of this fuckin' game.

Oh, and also groomer religion I guess.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
No. You missed my point completely, somehow.

I'm saying that the alluded to "regular romance route" probably isn't going to happen, which is why I said Savin is being intentionally evasive about it, something the staff has been known to do. Anyone getting thier hopes up for is is very likely to be disappointed. I wouldn't trust that Alypia knows what she's talking about, and Savin has either not said anything or been vague enough that he can wiggle out of any claims of disappointment. Even what you posted is him being coy about it; if (when) it doesn't happen, he just points out he said 'MAYBE' and moves on.
And my point was never that it was GOING to be a thing, my point was that is the narrative they're pushing in and outside of the game. It doesn't matter how sincere they're about it. They're the ones putting it out there, period. I don't care about objectively qualifying Alypia's credentials because it doesn't fucking matter when her statements are supported and repeated by the lead himself. Yuzuyo tried to paint it as if people made up all these implications and future plans as some fantasy people here made up which was untrue and was the point I was making. This is what I mean by you being pedantic as fuck and changing the topic to something utterly trivial to downplay the actual point.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The problem with Cait, for me personally is the romantic undertones. A character sleeping around is a always a let-down for me, but it's not intolerable so long as their relationship with the player is written as friends and fuck-buddies, and not lovers. Ramis from TITS sleeps around but I still like her character regardless because she's more like your lad, not really your lover, outside of bed that is. Cait(and Anno) is the opposite of that. If you have sex with her once - JUST ONCE - all of a sudden she's your destined wife and soulmate. Which I utterly despise, because I don't like romancing characters if they're fuckin' other people. If you're monogamous, you can sit here. If not, you can stay, but you have to sit over there. That's what I want personally. Cait tries to be both at the same time and that just fuckin' infuriates me. And trying to just ignore her is pretty fuckin' difficult, because not only is she required to start the game, you're also automatically given her quest and the game constantly reminds you she exists every five seconds because she's the the borderline mascot of this fuckin' game.

Oh, and also groomer religion I guess.
Honestly?Untapped potential with the whole groomer religion.Would have loved to see Cait actually have some kind of deep rooted PTSD from her past due to the practices of said religion(which there should have been but whatevs) and then we,to start the romance route,have a sizable arc where we banish the religion from the continent or smt like that to help her cope and eventually accept it and move on and THEN get into a monogamous relationship with lots of cat sex.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly?Untapped potential with the whole groomer religion.Would have loved to see Cait actually have some kind of deep rooted PTSD from her past due to the practices of said religion(which there should have been but whatevs) and then we,to start the romance route,have a sizable arc where we banish the religion from the continent or smt like that to help her cope and eventually accept it and move on and THEN get into a monogamous relationship with lots of cat sex.
Finally getting to deal with Slaanesh, I mean Malloch would be pretty sweet. Then on to deal with the Shitzine god...

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
And my point was never that it was GOING to be a thing, my point was that is the narrative they're pushing in and outside of the game. It doesn't matter how sincere they're about it. They're the ones putting it out there, period. I don't care about objectively qualifying Alypia's credentials because it doesn't fucking matter when her statements are supported and repeated by the lead himself. Yuzuyo tried to paint it as if people made up all these implications and future plans as some fantasy people here made up which was untrue and was the point I was making. This is what I mean by you being pedantic as fuck and changing the topic to something utterly trivial to downplay the actual point.
I didn't agree with anything Yuzuyo said, and I never said anything about a false narrative. You're making up motivations that aren't there.

I commented on the likelihood of that stuff happening because that's the thing I care about: what content is coming to the game. That's most of what I ever talk about. "Downplaying the point" doesn't even make any sense: why would I switch the topic from something negative about the devs and shine the spotlight on...something else negative about the devs (ie their refusal to flesh out alternate paths and constantly pretending otherwise)?

I just saw something I wanted to comment on that I was personally disappointed about. Don't be a dick.

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Updating from like .26 or something has apparently rolled back my saves quite a bit. At first I thought two character's progress had just been lost but I realised that it was just entirely wrong. Anyone know about this happening and a potential save for the files?

Edit: Apparently I haven't even unlocked Khor Minos on these saves, actually unfathomable how far back it's been reversed.
Edit 2: Ice Palace isn't even completed. If anyone has a clue to finding some hiding files it'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes