M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (Dec-Jan 2023): MCgCPkJa1RyHxPrzE9pq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.30 Patch Notes:
  • More content for the Peaks’ manticores: you can preg the twins, the twins can preg you, and/or you can preg Leticia. (Written by Skow)
  • Once any manticore pregnancy is 1/3 done, the next time they encounter you, they’ll invite you to their tower to come hang out and have a good time. You can rest, blaze some nip, or bone down in the safety and warmth of their lair. Once born, you can also visit your batkittens.
  • There’s a new tile in north-eastern Harvest Valley, the Tiran Boneyard. Maybe there’s something hidden out there, who knows. (Coded by Squishy)
  • New CGs: Arona and Etheryn at the Bath House (Akira), Gambling Minotaurs (DCL)
  • New Bust: Lapis Hoplite (Moira)
View attachment 3186343 View attachment 3186339 View attachment 3186340
The minotaur painting is messy. Shame, I like that content.

Reactions: Kallisto

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
It has as much meaning as you want it to have.
Does it? No one seems to ask me my opinion on anything in this game, really.
To me it's me officially announcing to the world that this is my ass, don't touch.
As far as I know, getting married in the game doesn't actually mean you can't have sex with others (Formally, not gameplay wise). Actually, isn't that a bit contradictory? How can anyone officially recognize anything if you just make up rules as you go? Does the word even have any meaning if everybody has their own interpretation?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so new update is out (getting more stuff with the Manticore trio I'm down for that not bad not bat) also there's more stuff in Harvest Valley now and possible loot? gonna have to check that out, and...wait:
"New Bust: Lapis Hoplite (Moira)"
What the fuck is a Lapis Hoplite? did I somehow missed a Mob/NPC all along?¡

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That would have been a hilarious find if the player was half Ausar but we all know they wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Zytoxx

Jan 8, 2019
After playing TiTS this game just feels "wrong". I can't put it into words.

Also not having Lamia tfs is lam(ia)e.
I'm genuinely kinda curious about the general opinion on CoC2 atm, I've just read some the reviews like one of the recent ones being a long ass rant about the kitsune content :D and stuff which seems to mainly boil down to less choice, power fantasy variety and MC status influencing the story as it should than before? In the very least, the review score seems to have dipped a bit since I last checked ^^

For reference, I played like 2-3 years ago I think when the centaur village + Kitsune village was relatively new, only got to the part where I freed my fox waifu and did some of the early quests until I reached a content block with the kitsune village, but I can't say I recall it being particularly bad or anything when I personally experienced it compared to that long kitsune rant review.

I only remember it being a waste that you didn't have the option to add the daughter to your harem if you eventually wanted to for corruptions sake but other than that I liked it as it was then, so I'm quite curious as to how the game feels now when I've stacked so so many updates for it compared to when I last played.
(I'm doin the same thing with TiTs as I really enjoyed that game when I first tried it a few monthes ago so I'm curious about how CoC2's been.)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
After playing TiTS this game just feels "wrong". I can't put it into words.

Also not having Lamia tfs is lam(ia)e.
The biggest problem seems that TiTS is more about player freedom to create the character they want vs CoC2's more limited character options and the dev's seeming position that the player's character shouldn't feel important to the story.
Like in TiTS my character is a slime/dragon hybrid and I'm able to adjust her basically anyway I want vs in CoC where I liked the manticore tail because it was interesting but that option was removed due to no one writing many scenes for it.

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
As someone who likes straight furry content and doesn't like futas, neither game has enough content for me to justify supporting either of them. Generally, for my own tastes, it's not worth running a male character as there's maybe 1 or 2 female NPCs that aren't futas and also have at bare minimum animal ears, though full furry is preferred. It tends to be more worthwhile to just make a female character, transform her to my liking, and then get myself fucked by whatever weird creatures the game has to offer. And to that end... I find CoC2 has more consistently better monster loss encounters than TiTS. Though again, that comes with a grain of salt since I don't like futas, so that leaves either straight up monsters like tentacle beasts, or dominant male encounters which are few and far between.

At the very least I can usually find something to like after every few CoC2 updates. But with TiTS I usually have to wait out months and months of grotesquely shaped futa monsters before they release any palatable content.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes