Oct 12, 2018
Okay everyone, i did the one true thing of being absolutely swayed by kiyoko (who really fucking isnt) , and what can i say, spiderboy was cool but foxboy is better. is there a way to,

ah wait let me use a spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Damn Savin wasn't kidding that he likes writing anal scenes, pretty much all anal/rimming scenes are by him even when the characters are made by another person.

Reactions: Megumin.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Damn Savin wasn't kidding that he likes writing anal scenes, pretty much all anal/rimming scenes are by him even when the characters are made by another person.
That's been the joke since COC1, is that Savin only writes anal scenes, even for female characters that he creates. Also, the pregnancy scenes are almost always written by someone else, because he doesn't know how vaginas work. Remember, his specialties are anal and horsecock.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
kek I see why he spergs out a bit every time someone requests a pregnant Arona also explains why he made Cait infertile like cmon an entire religion devoted to sex but not being fertile is requirement thats so arbitrary
If every time you prayed to your Femboyish god you ended up pregnant, it would slow down your line of work and it would also create way more mouths to feed.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
no goo girl transformation yet?
Transformation do not seem to be top priority. From the data that they gathered, most people stick to human as a species. Which makes them turn there focus to other things. Still kind of lame. Lame that we do not have more transformations. And that all of them will be bipedal since they do not want to be bothered with writing scenes for centuar species. And that a lot of people just stick to human. Where is the imagination.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If every time you prayed to your Femboyish god you ended up pregnant, it would slow down your line of work and it would also create way more mouths to feed.
Technically fast pregnancy's is set by default so... It's canon that pregnancy only last a day. So that's no problem. :LOL:

Jokes aside, I find it odd that a religion exists only for sterile individual. I agree with Archaon11111. It feels like it was only created for a Get Out of Jail Free card for Savin. When Coc2 came out, people we already asking for pregnancy for you slutty cat partner. He had that sterile excuse ready for when the time came. When people asked if there was a way to undo it, he says that she doesn't want to leave her religion. You're just another dick to fuck, nothing else.

I don't care for pregnancy for Cait since I only play female. But I do feel bad for the people that want to marry and have children with her. Feels like Savin did everything to prevent that. I honestly don't believe that there wasn't ulterior motives behind Cait's creation.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
I don't care for pregnancy for Cait since I only play female. But I do feel bad for the people that want to marry and have children with her.
The sad thing is, i believe that Savin stated that you will be eventually able to marry Cait. So basically you're just setting yourself up for a cucking. Which again, is really sad.
I honestly don't believe that there wasn't ulterior motives behind Cait's creation.
I think she's basically just a get out of a fucking free card. For when you dont want to fuck a character, you just have Cait do it, since she's needed as a healer and probably always going to stay in your party.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
anyone know why the save editing page on the wiki got removed?
Probably got annoyed of people reporting bugs with edited saves despite the warning. So let's sweep it under the rug.

Also probably didn't help that the save editor is stuck at version V39 for half a year now.

Reactions: Meushfyisk

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
For reference, the editor's link :
So far it still works, but I usually don't go nuts with any weird changes, mostly give my character stat buffs to make combat cheap and undo unwanted TF's and such. Obviously, keeping a save back up is recommended just in case.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
For reference, the editor's link :
So far it still works, but I usually don't go nuts with any weird changes, mostly give my character stat buffs to make combat cheap and undo unwanted TF's and such. Obviously, keeping a save back up is recommended just in case.
Yeah avoid making overly complicated transformations, from what I've seen it'll just leave entire pages blank. Best way is to give yourself the transformation items instead of changing your body too much.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
I always found it like it weird that there's no... corruption around the world and you don't exist to characters. In 1, corruption is rampant and people actually acknowledge you- in 2, the only corruption I know of is that demon in the intro and you're just tossed around like a doll for a character to spill their life story to you out of nowwhere and bloating up the pages to the next.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I always found it like it weird that there's no... corruption around the world and you don't exist to characters. In 1, corruption is rampant and people actually acknowledge you- in 2, the only corruption I know of is that demon in the intro and you're just tossed around like a doll for a character to spill their life story to you out of nowwhere and bloating up the pages to the next.
That's because in coc1 the corruption is running rampant for years and there are only remnants of resistance forces left. In coc2 the world just got invaded and while the corruption is spreading rapidly it doesn't pose much of a problem yet.
There is actually quite a bit of corruption going on, if you read the backstory of enemies and NPCs, not nearly as much as in coc1 though.

Reactions: Kallisto

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I occasionally boot up one of the mods hosted elsewhere. It's probably more worth it if you're new to CoC, even vanilla.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
is it worth playing coc 1?
Modded CoC1 is definitely worth it, although vastly different from CoC2 in many areas it still has a lot of charm and customization options that CoC2 lacks plus transformations actually feel significant compared to a minor text change in CoC2.

Though avoid the the mod titled /hgg/ unless you like text that reads like poorly translated hentai or extreme content

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Though avoid the the mod titled /hgg/ unless you like text that reads like poorly translated hentai or extreme content
I only have the hgg mod since the file was supplied by an acquaintance. Got any mod recommendations? I've heard of a xianxia version, but given my experiences with actual xianxias, I'm kind of worried the writing might be too cheesy/over the top for my liking. Normally I'd plug in and play anyways to do a personal quality test, but my internet speed has been crippled and I don't have as much free time as I used to.
Sorry for the trouble!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I only have the hgg mod since the file was supplied by an acquaintance. Got any mod recommendations? I've heard of a xianxia version, but given my experiences with actual xianxias, I'm kind of worried the writing might be too cheesy/over the top for my liking. Normally I'd plug in and play anyways to do a personal quality test, but my internet speed has been crippled and I don't have as much free time as I used to.
Sorry for the trouble!
See

Reactions: Kaftein
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes