Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I only have the hgg mod since the file was supplied by an acquaintance. Got any mod recommendations?
You didn't ask me but I'd go for the Xanxia mod. The revamp mod (think name changed to Unofficially Expanded Edition at some point) is good as well but it's not being worked on anymore besides cleaning up some stuff. The Xanxia mod states it works/worked closely with UEE mod anyway so a lot of that content is in the Xanxia mod.

Specific to the Xanxia mod, I really like their work on expanding transformations and unique bonuses you get from them. So for those who found transformation lacking in CoC2 and wanted some combat bonuses from different forms, they might be interested. While I've stumbled on some broken English scenes, most of it I've played so far has decent writing and editing. They've also added a few more companions/camp followers though most of them are female so if that's up your alley then you might enjoy their content. They've put a lot of work into expanded perks/level ups and have a whole like new game+ powerup system going on but you can experience some of this system on your first playthrough if you take the right perks. I've been having fun slowly working through the kitsune transformation rework and being a magic user. Take the right perks and you can just blast shit left and right.

Some things that are in both UEE and Xanxia mod afaik is the camp rework (you get to build up and expand your camp), more items and gear, few expansions to some of the base game followers (what turned me off from UEE was a terrible quality Jojo scene but it has been removed so hopefully the other scenes are written well), bug fixes to some stuff, etc. You can google the Xanxia Mod wiki and look at the changelog if you're curious about what they've added. To your specific concern about the mod being cheesy, I haven't really gotten to any super over-the-top scenes but I have yet to spend any real time in the Xanxia "zone" yet so it could very well be there, idk.

Link to the Xanxia download is on the front page of the wiki.

At the end of the day, I don't think you can really go wrong with either mod.

Last edited:

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Modded CoC1 is definitely worth it, although vastly different from CoC2 in many areas it still has a lot of charm and customization options that CoC2 lacks plus transformations actually feel significant compared to a minor text change in CoC2.

Though avoid the the mod titled /hgg/ unless you like text that reads like poorly translated hentai or extreme content
So a few questions. What mods would you recommend (I'm fine with futa heavy stuff) also reading some of the other comments translations and dislodge seem to be up in the air was the original game not in english?

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
For some reason, no matter what I can't beat Gytha. Any suggestions? I'd give details but I don't know how to thread with the spoiler protection yet.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Um, hey, does anybody here play on story mode(Technically the baby mode of coc2, much easier battles than easy mode)?
Not aware of that difficulty, but in my opinion it's probably there to speedrun the whole game until the point of the game that you want. Because if the point of that difficulty is to enjoy the storyline ala the witcher, I guess only tobs fan could really enjoy it since his content is majorly story.

Jul 22, 2019
Um, hey, does anybody here play on story mode(Technically the baby mode of coc2, much easier battles than easy mode)?
I 100% do primarily these days because I don't really enjoy their combat system at all, but I'd imagine pretty much anyone running an alt does. Main reason to play is achieving coomvana, anything that cuts out the in between is gonna be a plus I'd think. Especially when you've already seen the encounters, system isn't really engaging enough to play for the deep tactical choices lol.

It's not adwr or something at least relying on a decently complex underlying system with a good amount of choices to make, and where the sex is secondary to the overall plot. Not the best example maybe because encounter design kind of sucks, but I dunno any adult modules with good encounters so

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So a few questions. What mods would you recommend (I'm fine with futa heavy stuff) also reading some of the other comments translations and dislodge seem to be up in the air was the original game not in english?
I've only played the expanded edition, and added some image packs but you can check the mods here for something you might like

Reactions: menatv

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if Savin said anything about sex with Gweyr? She seems like the kind of character we won't get to fuck

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Anyone knows if Savin said anything about sex with Gweyr? She seems like the kind of character we won't get to fuck
UpcastDrake in one of the comments on the fen forums said "No," and then "Not for the forseeable future," when asked further.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I always play on Dark Mode. Mostly because it is somewhat of an RPG so I like to Mini/Max. It also makes me feel more like I deserve all the recognition I am getting. Still, nothing wrong with playing on story mode. I just like playing game on the most appropriatly challenging difficulty.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I've only played the expanded edition, and added some image packs but you can check the mods here for something you might like
Thx. How do the image packs works since it seems like coc 1 dosent have images

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thx. How do the image packs works since it seems like coc 1 dosent have images
Forgot how, but the info on how to add the images are in the CoC1 section on fenoxo site. Its not offical images though just fanart and random stuff online that fits the charater description

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes