Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
ngl I think introducing those themes by having us beat the absolute shit out of every prominent kitsune in the clan, heading off to fuck high imperial nobility and then becoming the champion of their god was kind of a weird choice. feels like reactions should be way more extreme to us than just a passive xenophobia lol, we're practically a walking cultural apocalypse.
How dare you question The Observer's artistic vision. :mad:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
To be fair, we were justified. And us potentialy being the spouse of a high nobility does help the matter. And we do interest there god. Or at least, our souls does.
Yeah I mean, whether we believed Lady Everygreen or not, in order to get what we wanted for our quest we just took her info on faith and went in to do what she wanted. But ultimately you're right, I remember several times our character saying "Hey I just want to talk" or something and everyone attacking regardless. Which in itself is a little silly idk. Tobs doesn't give the pc many choices when it comes to these things so. He wanted it to be a dungeon where we fight everyone and that's what we got.

On an unrelated note, I am still mad that people without Kiyoko/Kinu at least, can't have some kind of relationship with Nakano (that isn't just the bad end). I know lots of people hate him but I'll leave your waifu tropes alone if you let me have my broody husbando.

Reactions: Megumin.
Jul 22, 2019
To be fair, we were justified. And us potentialy being the spouse of a high nobility does help the matter. And we do interest there god. Or at least, our souls does.
Ya it's not a big deal, just think they come across as actually being way way way more tolerant than people would in real life is all. Kind of the opposite feeling to what he wanted to create lol

Like we're basically a giant fuck you to everything they believe in, and their god gives us a pat on the back/makes us his champion for it lmao.
It's like that dick flattening meme, we just walk around beating the shit out of people and fucking royalty, while all the other kitsune just look at the ground sadly and go "yes honey". Maybe think to themselves "heh, you'll never be a real kitsune" while their lifelong crush hooks up with us as soon as we go "we'll bang, okay?"

Do wonder if us being the spouse of a fairly high ranked member of the imperial family will be a factor later in the game though, feels like that should be a pretty big deal if we're in a major city at any point.

How dare you question The Observer's artistic vision. :mad:
What a fool I am. How could I be so naive? He's an artist, how can you criticize an artist?

guest1

May 31, 2018
Great foundation of a game here. Played it for a few hours today. Just need more optional settings and/or mods to cater to peoples kinks. I love that this game is a lot more organized and readily accessible than both CoC and TITS. You need an almanac and two wiki pages while playing through TITS or you'll miss out on cool scenes, missions and characters and be locked away from pages of content for the NPC's and locations you're interested in.

Fair warning for new casual players getting into this from CoC1 and TITS. I feel the need to add a warning below because I still see A LOT of players in other forums and chans that are very confused about Cait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just need more optional settings and/or mods to cater to peoples kinks.
Devs said they won't support or allow mods to be made, didn't stop some people though I remember a guy made a more gay focused mod but I think the file is lost sincemight have been banned on fenoxo site.

And just a friendly tip the chan sites will call literally everything either cuckoldry or propaganda so you should never take that seriously or anyone who calls Cait content NTR since she makes it very clear its just friends with benefits no strings attached type of deal in the first place.

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
Devs said they won't support or allow mods to be made, didn't stop some people though I remember a guy made a more gay focused mod but I think the file is lost sincemight have been banned on fenoxo site.

And just a friendly tip the chan sites will call literally everything either cuckoldry or propaganda so you should never take that seriously or anyone who calls Cait content NTR since she makes it very clear its just friends with benefits no strings attached type of deal in the first place.
Why do you have such a bias against the chans? Also I don't want to ignite the Cait NTR argument again so I will just respectfully disagree

Reactions: MaxVaron

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah I mean, whether we believed Lady Everygreen or not, in order to get what we wanted for our quest we just took her info on faith and went in to do what she wanted. But ultimately you're right, I remember several times our character saying "Hey I just want to talk" or something and everyone attacking regardless. Which in itself is a little silly idk. Tobs doesn't give the pc many choices when it comes to these things so. He wanted it to be a dungeon where we fight everyone and that's what we got.

On an unrelated note, I am still mad that people without Kiyoko/Kinu at least, can't have some kind of relationship with Nakano (that isn't just the bad end). I know lots of people hate him but I'll leave your waifu tropes alone if you let me have my broody husbando.
The thing is, the PC is either too much of a stranger or too fucking important for people to actually bond with you in the kitsune den society, one of the reasons i like Rindo so much is that she actually has a real reason to keep her distance, with her being mentally/physically scarred because of her life story, also, fuck Nakano, to me he`s just a stuck up little pussy, no matter how much of honor code you have, if you can put it aside when it really matters your just a dumb motherfucker.

Devs just too afraid of people making content that give the game a bad name\image because patreon will eat their asses if someone does make some content like that, also, they don`t like people messing with their characters.

Why do you have such a bias against the chans? Also I don't want to ignite the Cait NTR argument again so I will just respectfully disagree
And here we go again with the "Cait is mine so she should only fuck with me" argument ... tired of this shit, really.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not really a bias, literally just go into any random CoC2 thread on the chans and there will be people screaming cuckoldry I didn't discredit all the users just the ones that are spamming the most meaning less word on that site.

Jul 22, 2019
*Hits Pipe*

Is traveling with cait the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a catgirl. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buffing, equipping, leveling and training her for at least 5 levels solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful companion – protecting her from demons, making her go to magic practice, making sure she has a healthy diet, gearing her, not having anal sex with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Trained the perfect catgirl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she leveled up, who doesn’t marry her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy for one night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that you had no real impact on.

As a man who travels with Cait, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 10 hours of your life simply to train a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Also please do not be rude to our chan friends, they cannot help being intellectually different. It is a unique and vibrant ecosystem that we must protect.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
*Hits Pipe*

Is traveling with cait the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a catgirl. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buffing, equipping, leveling and training her for at least 5 levels solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful companion – protecting her from demons, making her go to magic practice, making sure she has a healthy diet, gearing her, not having anal sex with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Trained the perfect catgirl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she leveled up, who doesn’t marry her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy for one night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that you had no real impact on.

As a man who travels with Cait, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 10 hours of your life simply to train a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Also please do not be rude to our chan friends, they cannot help being intellectually different. It is a unique and vibrant ecosystem that we must protect.
I dumped cait after getting Rin's alternative set where she plays more like a healer anyway, seriously, there's only one thing i actually want from cait, a threesome with her sister after we save her and that's gonna take a hella long time to happen, IF it happens

The new version of the save modifier cannot modify money!
Manually modify your saves bro, just do a save to file, open it with a text editor, edit the shit you want and then load it

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I like the kitsune from CoC1 more than the ones in CoC2, though Kiyoko is nice.
I am not sure how. I forgot what was the deal with old ones in CoC, but I do remember one being herm, though you could have removed her dick.
But considering that sequel has Random kitsune encounters, Kurako ,Gilf, Rindo, Kohaku and your future MILF Kiyoko.
Even transformation, while it has a big yet at the same time small caveat, has dialogue and scene modifications which is almost unheard of in this game. While also having its CoC perk of gaining tails with each level.
I am not sure how old incomplete ones can be considered better.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes