Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Are there any other types of dialogue like this? Where you need to meet specific requirments to get it. This caught me off guard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got to say your avatar blends well with this game's artstyle. One of my issues with this game is that it's kinda hard to find a picture of someone that's willing to shove a horse cock down their throat and not feel out of place.

Last edited:

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
okay so first of all I'm still new in this game and seing the discussion on this thread that reach up till 160 pages was making me think " aight this game worth to playing " so after I take quick look and some test play it almost had the same playstyle like Monster Girl Dream so yeah I'm in and Interested too with this game. so here's some of my quick little question is there is any some romance route or maybe some good path on some character? (except cait) I seen kitsune images on the front page with pregnant belly and I was thinking is she pregnant from us (MC) or what? cause I do dive a couple pages of comment telling cait was NTR chara and something like that well, I do fine with some NTR section but if it's goes too extreme like (on some guys telling on pages 158) welp.. so is there any romance or maybe good route or bad route per character? cause I do hope we can get that foxgirl or maybe idk anyway thanks for your response!

Jul 22, 2019
I do fine with some NTR section but if it's goes too extreme like (on some guys telling on pages 158) welp.. so is there any romance or maybe good route or bad route per character? cause I do hope we can get that foxgirl or maybe idk anyway thanks for your response!
Cait is a bit of a dumb character, but it's not ever full on NTR shit outside a couple loss scenes. She's basically a religious slut who says she's not gonna stop being that just because she's traveling with you. Game doesn't really have much of that cuck content at all, I can't remember much of any of it actually. Foxgirl in question is 100% focused on you and even has a whole marriage thing available.

There are romance routes for a few of your companions, though a lot just have your standard sex scene with no official relationship stuff.

You'll do fine, it's a good game overall. Just don't feel compelled to read literally everything, you may overdose on exposition.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
okay so first of all I'm still new in this game and seing the discussion on this thread that reach up till 160 pages was making me think " aight this game worth to playing " so after I take quick look and some test play it almost had the same playstyle like Monster Girl Dream so yeah I'm in and Interested too with this game. so here's some of my quick little question is there is any some romance route or maybe some good path on some character? (except cait) I seen kitsune images on the front page with pregnant belly and I was thinking is she pregnant from us (MC) or what? cause I do dive a couple pages of comment telling cait was NTR chara and something like that well, I do fine with some NTR section but if it's goes too extreme like (on some guys telling on pages 158) welp.. so is there any romance or maybe good route or bad route per character? cause I do hope we can get that foxgirl or maybe idk anyway thanks for your response!
Yes there is romance for characters, most developed ones so far are Kiyoko and Brienne. The kitsune in the image you were talking about is Kiyoko and yes that is the MC's kid. Brienne a lot of other characters can get pregnant too.

Some quests have a corruption or good route, to their conclusion and you can romance the big bad demon futa instead of fighting her.

Some companions besides Brienne and Kiyoko(I think), will get fucked by the enemy if they lose via chance roll so if you have a thing for someone make sure to not lose with them in the party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Youshitsu

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's no sex for Quin where he's on the bottom, or get Berwyn to blow you?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I hate that Brienne is even a thing. Since she appeared she's gotten all the attention and now has more content than her fucking male version (Brint). FFS!
They said before that whatever's popular gets priority first next is story -> combat then its the other unfinished stuff. Which kinda backfired on Savin cause a lot of people just want pregnancy content (eg preg Arona etc) and the dude hates writing pregnancy scenes which I think is why he made his poster girl character Cait infertile for weird lore reasons.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Cait is a bit of a dumb character, but it's not ever full on NTR shit outside a couple loss scenes. She's basically a religious slut who says she's not gonna stop being that just because she's traveling with you. Game doesn't really have much of that cuck content at all, I can't remember much of any of it actually. Foxgirl in question is 100% focused on you and even has a whole marriage thing available.

There are romance routes for a few of your companions, though a lot just have your standard sex scene with no official relationship stuff.

You'll do fine, it's a good game overall. Just don't feel compelled to read literally everything, you may overdose on exposition.
Yes there is romance for characters, most developed ones so far are Kiyoko and Brienne. The kitsune in the image you were talking about is Kiyoko and yes that is the MC's kid. Brienne a lot of other characters can get pregnant too.

Some quests have a corruption or good route, to their conclusion and you can romance the big bad demon futa instead of fighting her.

Some companions besides Brienne and Kiyoko(I think), will get fucked by the enemy if they lose via chance roll so if you have a thing for someone make sure to not lose with them in the party.

marriage system,pregnancies wife and romance route? okay.. you can call me vanilla guy or whatever but HELL YEAH I'M IN MAN!!

*anyway thanks a lot now I do understand a couple of character personality and attitude.

Reactions: Furmilk

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, sorry it’s been a bit, but this patch has a LOT of changes that we wanted to make sure we got right — so let’s get into it!

0.3.25 Patch Notes:

• New Companion: Azyrran, the Hive Knight! After purifying the hornet hive, you can speak with the queen and get her permission to court her daughter — or at least bring her with you on adventures. She’s got a full slate of sex scenes, she can give you hornet eggs, and she get get you fucked up on lust-venom. Oh, but maybe don’t chug too much at once or else you might end up addicted to it… ( )
  • The Resolve system has been reworked. Your total Resolve now scales with Presence and with level. Sexiness now acts like Attack Power for Tease attacks (so 40 Sexiness = 40% more Tease damage). Resolve-damage weapons such as Eternal Delusion have had their scaling interactions revamped; it should no longer be possible to dumpsterfuck Kasyrra with resolve weapons. Emphasis on “should.”
  • Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher.
  • After doing Gweyr’s quest, you can talk to Sanders about what you learned. You can also talk to him about Liaden after they meet.
  • Once a week when you enter either the Frost Hound or Etheryn’s throne room, a confident Ryn will come give you a surprise smooch! ( )
  • You can now drag the Centaur Behemoth back to the Wayfort to keep him around for yourself. ( )
  • There’s a chance that, while exploring the Foothills, you’ll run into a centaur cavalier! It’s only an introduction for now; you’ll see more of this martial mare later on in the story! (Also by Wsan)
  • If Berwyn is your dom and you have 95+ Libido, you can now trigger a bad end via his cock worship scene. ( )
  • New Busts: Alante, Atani’s Guards, Sorra.
What’s coming up next? Well, TheObserver organized a quite sprawling Winter Ball event for the Palace of Ice, with over 70,000 words and contributions from several different writers. I believe Leek’s nearly done coding it, too. If you want to take Princess Etheryn’s first ever dance, or show off Cait’s Jassiran bellydancing to a crowd of confused boreal elves, this is your chance!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I'm still getting 1 of the Catacomb bugs they were talking about having fixed before the latest Public Patch:the game ignoring Sunder-proof since at least the last boss fight there. Does the current backer build fix it? Also, how do you meet the new character that you can go on a quest with her being the main pc as?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
You can now drag the Centaur Behemoth back to the Wayfort to keep him around for yourself.
I hope it's not the one in the centaur village because I won't replay everything that went out after the village just to get that guy in my corrupted playthrought.
I keep a save before dungeon in case it needs a patch but when the patch came months later well too bad I've already progress too much just to be bothered to redo it.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.25 Patch Notes:

• New Companion: Azyrran, the Hive Knight! After purifying the hornet hive, you can speak with the queen and get her permission to court her daughter — or at least bring her with you on adventures. She’s got a full slate of sex scenes, she can give you hornet eggs, and she get get you fucked up on lust-venom. Oh, but maybe don’t chug too much at once or else you might end up addicted to it… ( )
  • The Resolve system has been reworked. Your total Resolve now scales with Presence and with level. Sexiness now acts like Attack Power for Tease attacks (so 40 Sexiness = 40% more Tease damage). Resolve-damage weapons such as Eternal Delusion have had their scaling interactions revamped; it should no longer be possible to dumpsterfuck Kasyrra with resolve weapons. Emphasis on “should.”
  • Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher.
  • After doing Gweyr’s quest, you can talk to Sanders about what you learned. You can also talk to him about Liaden after they meet.
  • Once a week when you enter either the Frost Hound or Etheryn’s throne room, a confident Ryn will come give you a surprise smooch! ( )
  • You can now drag the Centaur Behemoth back to the Wayfort to keep him around for yourself. ( )
  • There’s a chance that, while exploring the Foothills, you’ll run into a centaur cavalier! It’s only an introduction for now; you’ll see more of this martial mare later on in the story! (Also by Wsan)
  • If Berwyn is your dom and you have 95+ Libido, you can now trigger a bad end via his cock worship scene. ( )
  • New Busts: Alante, Atani’s Guards, Sorra.
What’s coming up next? Well, TheObserver organized a quite sprawling Winter Ball event for the Palace of Ice, with over 70,000 words and contributions from several different writers. I believe Leek’s nearly done coding it, too. If you want to take Princess Etheryn’s first ever dance, or show off Cait’s Jassiran bellydancing to a crowd of confused boreal elves, this is your chance!

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So how do you guys view what happened with Gweyr, i think sanders was somewhat right about the fact that if she stayed in the village then she'd probably be attacked by one of the mourning villagers. The whole situation sucks but i can understand sanders fear at the time influencing his decision at the time, considering how "easily" she killed the kids.

Reactions: sonolfal
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes