M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I've got to say your avatar blends well with this game's artstyle. One of my issues with this game is that it's kinda hard to find a picture of someone that's willing to shove a horse cock down their throat and not feel out of place.
Now, the way I get it so that profile of my character face matches the description in game is simple. Basically, I do not match my picture with my in game description, but rather other way around. I find the picture that looks close enough to in game artstyle by searching for result with widest net, or specify color of the creature/character. For example, I got this pic by typing in Google "black manticore girl". Then I found the result that somewhat matches the artstyle and just change background to the ingame which is yellowish and then I crop it. Here is full pick if anyone wants it.
cinko-Monochrome-(Anime)-Anime-Manticore-(MGE)-5905915.png

Sometimes,, since I have photoshop, I change hair/skin/eye color if I am not happy with it. You can also do that with CoC2 portraits if you really want for your character to look likte they belong there. When I upload it to the game, I edit my description, either with in game transformation or save editor, to match my profile pick.
It takes some time but it is worth it. It helps me remember how I look when it comes to sex scenes which makes it easier to self insert.
Stlll, dudet, how can you not find a pick of someone that looks like they want the biggest of johnsons? This is internet. It should be harder not to, especially if you turn off safe search.

Jul 31, 2018
How do you set it to dark mode (White text black background) like it says in the changelog? I'm not seeing any settings tab or the like.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Click the Menu option (bottom-right corner, you have Journal/Data/Menu) then scroll down to System Options. You need to do this in-game, you can't do it on the title screen.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well... it seems that MC can get blue-balled in CoC2 even when having no testicles... :ROFLMAO: (used recipe for removing: Pink Egg + Chestnut)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Now, the way I get it so that profile of my character face matches the description in game is simple. Basically, I do not match my picture with my in game description, but rather other way around. I find the picture that looks close enough to in game artstyle by searching for result with widest net, or specify color of the creature/character. For example, I got this pic by typing in Google "black manticore girl". Then I found the result that somewhat matches the artstyle and just change background to the ingame which is yellowish and then I crop it. Here is full pick if anyone wants it.
Off-topic but man the cutoff of this site's avatar pic does not do your character portrait justice lol. I didn't like it before because with just the headshot I thought it was like a chibi character or something. But full body photo isn't bad (and not just because ya know, tits).

Reactions: Megumin.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Well... it seems that MC can get blue-balled in CoC2 even when having no testicles... :ROFLMAO: (used recipe for removing: Pink Egg + Chestnut)
Oh is that how you fix it? My fem pc has had that issue for awhile and I just thought I borked my save somehow and left it lol.

Reactions: OofSs

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh is that how you fix it? My fem pc has had that issue for awhile and I just thought I borked my save somehow and left it lol.
No it doesn't fix this at all - which is funny and also the reason why i posted it. As this blue-balled state keeps to pop up at my futa MC even when i removed balls from that MC.
So the only way i think to fix this (kinda) is to go to Meira, take "Nuki Nuts" perk and Decrease Cum Production to a minimum... Which should prolong the blue-ball state popping up.

EDIT: Yeah... above helped out with futa MC reaching around 9 game hours before blue-balled state popped out again. But need to remember to empty them fully before going out... :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: OofSs and Kallisto

James3

Dec 12, 2018
That adds a few points, yes. But if you haven't been interacting with her regularly, she likely doesn't have high confidence even if you picked the nice responses on the various one-off interactions.
Raising Etheryn's confidence really high depends on a bunch of repeatable interactions, which you've probably been neglecting if you weren't interested in her.

Scroll down a bit more for a table of how low/neutral/high confidence affects her lines; you can use that to confirm what your Ryn's current confidence tier is (eg. go see her at the Frost Hound and compare her response to the table).
My interest just wasn't sexual. You have to hug her so that "her" libido lowers so he doesn't immediatly drop the moment the party encounters something that uses lust attacks (at least that's how libido usually works in these games). And since a lower confidence can often mean MORE sex options and presented opportunities in games like this, I didn't mind hugging a few more times to raise confidence, doesn't mean I want to kiss passionately or fuck. Oh, and it just seemed right to try to comfort someone who'd been through Hell, rp-wise, now the game basically punishes it. Also annoying that the makers understand pawning someone off on Cait and even had her help once, but now they're oblivious to the concept.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
to be honest i'd prefer to marry Ryn rather than Cait, although thats probably not gonna happen because she isn't the main girl. So RIP Fuck me i guess
I have to agree with Aileh200. There is no way in hell that we will not be able to marry Rin being her champion and all. If we will able to marry Cait, I am not sure why would Savin disallow us to marry Ryn. It is not like marriage has much meaning to our champion. Being unfaithful spouse and all.

Jul 31, 2018
Click the Menu option (bottom-right corner, you have Journal/Data/Menu) then scroll down to System Options. You need to do this in-game, you can't do it on the title screen.
Thank you very much! Yeah I wish the option to change those types of things was in the main menu and it wasn't just new game and load game.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
  • New Companion: Azyrran, the Hive Knight!
oh GREAT... Another waifu that will get all the attention. :rolleyes:
"Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher."

Yeah, everyone's favorite dullahan that hasn't gotten practically any new content since being made into another party member...
What the hell is Gardeford doing?!?! You've got Cait and Brint/Brienne getting scenes pretty much every 2 patches and this Dullahan here hasn't got a new scene in god knows how long. OH BUT Atugia got an sexoff with Arona a couple of months ago? You mean the fucking extremely short scene about Arona pre-ejaculating after bragging like a dumbass to Atugia? Wow! :rolleyes:
I get doing what's more popular first but there's a limit. Are we gonna wait until Cait has 80+ scenes before they realize that Atugia only has 5? She's a companion for fuck sake. She's one of the first three. This is getting ridiculous. She's the only *waifu* character I give a shit about and this whole thing pisses me off.

Stlll, dudet, how can you not find a pick of someone that looks like they want the biggest of johnsons? This is internet. It should be harder not to, especially if you turn off safe search.
It's more of a immersion problem on my side. I mostly gravitate toward cute/shy characters. These games are DEFINITLY not made for that. I don't have OC's (original characters) and I don't have the creativity enough for that. It may be wierd but I search for characters from media I know and put them in these games. I feel like their decision to make the game primary artstyle *anime* was a mistake for me personally (talking about DCLzexon). Because I'm so used to anime women in media to all be scared of anything remotely lewd.
bd90a1eb8b97d6b05c2ab1de942267f8c58a77a3r1-400-225_hq.gif
So I try to find drawing of characters that look *slutty* so that I don't get too put off by my girl bitting it's lips in anticipation or somehow enjoying being raped by a crazy horse who decided to break my jaw by shoving it's huge horse cock down my throat without caring about my well being.
I find that monster girls encyclopedia is perfect for this game. Hence why I've been recreating those monsters in the game. I remember putting the Thunderbird, a Jubjub and a Hellhound as characters for me to play as in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem pretty slutty/rapey enough to be in this game.

Funny but I just realized that your avatar is a recolored fanart of the manticore girl from the same series.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Rat_King

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
oh GREAT... Another waifu that will get all the attention. :rolleyes:

What the hell is Gardeford doing?!?! You've got Cait and Brint/Brienne getting scenes pretty much every 2 patches and this Dullahan here hasn't got a new scene in god knows how long. OH BUT Atugia got an sexoff with Arona a couple of months ago? You mean the fucking extremely short scene about Arona pre-ejaculating after bragging like a dumbass to Atugia? Wow! :rolleyes:
I get doing what's more popular first but there's a limit. Are we gonna wait until Cait has 80+ scenes before they realize that Atugia only has 5? She's a companion for fuck sake. She's one of the first three. This is getting ridiculous. She's the only *waifu* character I give a shit about and this whole thing pisses me off.

It's more of a immersion problem on my side. I mostly gravitate toward cute/shy characters. These games are DEFINITLY not made for that. I don't have OC's (original characters) and I don't have the creativity enough for that. It may be wierd but I search for characters from media I know and put them in these games. I feel like their decision to make the game primary artstyle *anime* was a mistake for me personally (talking about DCLzexon). Because I'm so used to anime women in media to all be scared of anything remotely lewd.
View attachment 931475
So I try to find drawing of characters that look *slutty* so that I don't get too put off by my girl bitting it's lips in anticipation or somehow enjoying being raped by a crazy horse who decided to break my jaw by shoving it's huge horse cock down my throat without caring about my well being.
I find that monster girls encyclopedia is perfect for this game. Hence why I've been recreating those monsters in the game. I remember putting the Thunderbird, a Jubjub and a Hellhound as characters for me to play as in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem pretty slutty/rapey enough to be in this game.

Funny but I just realized that your avatar is a recolored fanart of the manticore girl from the same series.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar. lol
Btw, do you play MGD?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes