M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Actually I believe they said you won't be able to have a relationship with her instead just set her up to be with the paladin lady for the hive quest.
Wait, so we will not be able to get in relationship with her? Just play match maker for her? Huh, fine by me, but I am not sure how rest of fanbase will feel.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
oh GREAT... Another waifu that will get all the attention. :rolleyes:

What the hell is Gardeford doing?!?! You've got Cait and Brint/Brienne getting scenes pretty much every 2 patches and this Dullahan here hasn't got a new scene in god knows how long. OH BUT Atugia got an sexoff with Arona a couple of months ago? You mean the fucking extremely short scene about Arona pre-ejaculating after bragging like a dumbass to Atugia? Wow! :rolleyes:
I get doing what's more popular first but there's a limit. Are we gonna wait until Cait has 80+ scenes before they realize that Atugia only has 5? She's a companion for fuck sake. She's one of the first three. This is getting ridiculous. She's the only *waifu* character I give a shit about and this whole thing pisses me off.

It's more of a immersion problem on my side. I mostly gravitate toward cute/shy characters. These games are DEFINITLY not made for that. I don't have OC's (original characters) and I don't have the creativity enough for that. It may be wierd but I search for characters from media I know and put them in these games. I feel like their decision to make the game primary artstyle *anime* was a mistake for me personally (talking about DCLzexon). Because I'm so used to anime women in media to all be scared of anything remotely lewd.
View attachment 931475
So I try to find drawing of characters that look *slutty* so that I don't get too put off by my girl bitting it's lips in anticipation or somehow enjoying being raped by a crazy horse who decided to break my jaw by shoving it's huge horse cock down my throat without caring about my well being.
I find that monster girls encyclopedia is perfect for this game. Hence why I've been recreating those monsters in the game. I remember putting the Thunderbird, a Jubjub and a Hellhound as characters for me to play as in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem pretty slutty/rapey enough to be in this game.

Funny but I just realized that your avatar is a recolored fanart of the manticore girl from the same series.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar. lol
All the same to me with characters you have to have sex with to recruit.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Wait, so we will not be able to get in relationship with her? Just play match maker for her? Huh, fine by me, but I am not sure how rest of fanbase will feel.
Actually I believe they said you won't be able to have a relationship with her instead just set her up to be with the paladin lady for the hive quest.
Scratch that my mistake, you can't romance the paladin but you can set her up with the wasp companion as an optional choice.

Azyrran can be romance normally

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I wish the makers of this game knew how muscles work. Someone with max muscle definition or near it isn't going to be that weak or a tender kitten to the first stronger character that the game isn't having yours automatically do dom-like things with.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Where do you find the hornet hive, because I've read that's where you need to go in order to recruit Azyrran as a companion.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Where do you find the hornet hive, because I've read that's where you need to go in order to recruit Azyrran as a companion.
Its in the north-west corner of the forrest, but you need to start hive quest with Azzy first, check wiki for details.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I just dunked her into the honey pit because a large number of companions always gives me a headache. Plus bimbo queen has way better scenes.
Honestly would do the same, but at same time, It feels like I am half assing my corrupted run. There are just not many corrupted options in this game for me to go for any one that is avalide. I am probably going to wait 2 years to see if anything more substantial will be added to game.
Still, does anyone feel that genderbending Brint should count at least as somewhat corrupt? Now it could be argued that we had nothing to do with it, that it just happened and that he put himself in that position to begin with.But since it is implied that armor prevented any action when it comes from removing it by the wearer. And that our character knew, after certain point, that something like that will happen but they let it slide for taste of genderbend pouch. we let armor turn him into docile girl, I feel it is at least little corrupt.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Its in the north-west corner of the forrest, but you need to start hive quest with Azzy first, check wiki for details.
I've already checked with her and I don't see a dialogue option for how to start this quest, nor does the wiki tell you about the quest itself.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
how the hell do you turn brint into a girl?
Go to Harvest Valley with Brint, find the strange armor in the cave, tell Brint to wear it, wait a few days, don't get the armor dis-enchanted by Sanders, wait a few more days and Brint will become a female...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes