BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
"Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher."

Yeah, everyone's favorite dullahan that hasn't gotten practically any new content since being made into another party member...

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
So how do you guys view what happened with Gweyr, i think sanders was somewhat right about the fact that if she stayed in the village then she'd probably be attacked by one of the mourning villagers. The whole situation sucks but i can understand sanders fear at the time influencing his decision at the time, considering how "easily" she killed the kids.
Sanders was right, there's no way for those villagers to not view Gweyr as a straight up monster for how easily she killed those kids. I was only able to justify her actions because at least the kids chose to join the cult, but the fact that she doesn't even try to disable them instead is pretty bad.

Also, inject that pregnant Arona content right into my veins when it's ready, thanks.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
And here I am loving Brienne.
With characters like Cait and Anno, I keep thinking:"If I didn't like these characters, they and the amount of content they get would be pretty annoying".
"Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher."

Yeah, everyone's favorite dullahan that hasn't gotten practically any new content since being made into another party member...
If they didn't insist on fucking her headless the first time, she'd be level 5 in my party by now. Mystical plasma-neck is 1 thing... Funny how when they want to do something a certain way, that's the only option, the consumers be damned.
Once a week when you enter either the Frost Hound or Etheryn’s throne room, a confident Ryn will come give you a surprise smooch! ( )
to be honest i'd prefer to marry Ryn rather than Cait, although thats probably not gonna happen because she isn't the main girl. So RIP Fuck me i guess
"And here's another little way we'll force a character on you whether you like them or not!"
Already annoying enough that you can't be with Athel without going at Synneva and Etheryn if you take Synn with you or just the female harem members at all. Guess I'll just be waiting until the next Public update, then. You know, I'm not going to miss this game when it hits its next content slump. Did they even put a Walk away/Leave option for the bunny-ghoul yet?

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
everytime I starting a new game with some full gear using save editor, idk my gender always set to " shemale " even thought I already focused set it to " Male " at first I think maybe cuz some of the equipment that effect but I already using all equipment that looks like not female clothes but still not changing at all. any clue guys?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Does Cait helping that 1 time after never being mean to Etheryn count?
That adds a few points, yes. But if you haven't been interacting with her regularly, she likely doesn't have high confidence even if you picked the nice responses on the various one-off interactions.
Raising Etheryn's confidence really high depends on a bunch of repeatable interactions, which you've probably been neglecting if you weren't interested in her.

Scroll down a bit more for a table of how low/neutral/high confidence affects her lines; you can use that to confirm what your Ryn's current confidence tier is (eg. go see her at the Frost Hound and compare her response to the table).

Last edited:
Reactions: Muityek

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
everytime I starting a new game with some full gear using save editor, idk my gender always set to " shemale " even thought I already focused set it to " Male " at first I think maybe cuz some of the equipment that effect but I already using all equipment that looks like not female clothes but still not changing at all. any clue guys?
Double check your item descriptions, some grant you breasts or more femininity. Like there is a ring that grant/increase breasts anytime you crit

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I remember the save editor changing your pronoun. You need to change it again after using it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey folks! seems like we're getting alot of mechanics re-worked on this version, gonna give the Charmer a second run see if it works nicer now, anyone has already done that? if so how's the Charmer holding out for ya?

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Wsan don't miss, I checked out the behemoth scenes and, despite being amongst the most anatomically ludicrous scenes in a game where you already have to accept Magical Sex Reinforcement for people's bodies, they're pretty hot if you like your champ a slutty power-bottom. Bonus points for actually writing out a corrupted/on the path to corruption champ really leaning into the whole 'master/mistress of sexual pleasures"

Reactions: Dwemer

guest1

May 31, 2018
Force the pronoun in the game via the setting.

Reactions: Megumin.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Wsan don't miss, I checked out the behemoth scenes and, despite being amongst the most anatomically ludicrous scenes in a game where you already have to accept Magical Sex Reinforcement for people's bodies, they're pretty hot if you like your champ a slutty power-bottom. Bonus points for actually writing out a corrupted/on the path to corruption champ really leaning into the whole 'master/mistress of sexual pleasures"
Wsan in general is a great smut writer, also one of the very few with the no sharing/cuckoldry rule on his female characters if you want to romance them in these type of games.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes