EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I am not sure how. I forgot what was the deal with old ones in CoC, but I do remember one being herm, though you could have removed her dick.
But considering that sequel has Random kitsune encounters, Kurako ,Gilf, Rindo, Kohaku and your future MILF Kiyoko.
Even transformation, while it has a big yet at the same time small caveat, has dialogue and scene modifications which is almost unheard of in this game. While also having its CoC perk of gaining tails with each level.
I am not sure how old incomplete ones can be considered better.
Nope, kitsunes in CoC1 were great, they were what you would expect: playful, seducing foxes. Meanwhile majority kitsune NPCs in CoC2 is a weeb waifu foxgirl/boy with (mental) issues (written by observer and propably a self-insert), not really a kitsune character.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Nope, kitsunes in CoC1 were great, they were what you would expect: playful, seducing foxes. Meanwhile majority kitsune NPCs in CoC2 is a weeb waifu foxgirl/boy with (mental) issues, not really a kitsune character.
Forest Squad, Takahiro, Kitsune,Kurako, and especially Twins and Kiyoko are all pretty free spirited, playful and seductive. Sure they have there darker elements, but non of them really let it get in the way of sexy times. Only ones who really have hang ups are Kohaku and Rindo. And it is only Rindo who gets all that dark, but it is understandeble considering her past.

And they are based on Japanese folklore somewhat even in old game. Even if it is true this time they went full weeabo on us this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

uwiii

Feb 15, 2019
I dumped cait after getting Rin's alternative set where she plays more like a healer anyway, seriously, there's only one thing i actually want from cait, a threesome with her sister after we save her and that's gonna take a hella long time to happen, IF it happens

Manually modify your saves bro, just do a save to file, open it with a text editor, edit the shit you want and then load it
How to modify and increase item storage space?

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Devs said they won't support or allow mods to be made, didn't stop some people though I remember a guy made a more gay focused mod but I think the file is lost sincemight have been banned on fenoxo site.

And just a friendly tip the chan sites will call literally everything either cuckoldry or propaganda so you should never take that seriously or anyone who calls Cait content NTR since she makes it very clear its just friends with benefits no strings attached type of deal in the first place.

If anyone has a link to that mod, could they post it here? I'd be quite interested in trying it out.

• Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
I was just going to play this without commenting, however I can't concieve that people are being paid to write lines such as this.

"Must've been something of my husband's that skipped a generation or two, because even he wasn't that much of a simp when we were younger. Ha ha! Ha!"

I get it. You're snorting patreon money likes its coke off a hookers ass claps, but at the same time this is about the lamest and laziest writing I've seen so far. This is suppose to be their mother, not some random you plucked off tiktok. Damn. And here I had higher writing expectations lmao. Thanks Observer for introducing memes into your writing.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I was just going to play this without commenting, however I can't concieve that people are being paid to write lines such as this.

"Must've been something of my husband's that skipped a generation or two, because even he wasn't that much of a simp when we were younger. Ha ha! Ha!"

I get it. You're snorting patreon money likes its coke off a hookers ass claps, but at the same time this is about the lamest and laziest writing I've seen so far. This is suppose to be their mother, not some random you plucked off tiktok. Damn. And here I had higher writing expectations lmao. Thanks Observer for introducing memes into your writing.
He already quoted Thanos. Next thing you know, he will write entire character based on UwU talk.

• Angry
Reactions: LostNumberXIII

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018

Please tell me this is from Silly mode.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
*Hits Pipe*

Is traveling with cait the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a catgirl. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buffing, equipping, leveling and training her for at least 5 levels solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful companion – protecting her from demons, making her go to magic practice, making sure she has a healthy diet, gearing her, not having anal sex with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Trained the perfect catgirl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she leveled up, who doesn’t marry her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy for one night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that you had no real impact on.

As a man who travels with Cait, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 10 hours of your life simply to train a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Also please do not be rude to our chan friends, they cannot help being intellectually different. It is a unique and vibrant ecosystem that we must protect.
Is this from that dude that said having a daughter is the ultimate cuck move? I remember that one lol

Reactions: actualrealname

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Please tell me this is from Silly mode.
Nope. I tried to find it again as I was talking to her, although reading through it they try to paint her as the badass Gilf who was told to walk the plank after Ora Ora-ing a few cultist congregations. Some neat little tidbits of lore, still it takes you a bit out of the experience when you take on the viewpoint of getting fucked by her husband.

I digress. It's just something I came across while skimming the text walls the first time around. Granny Do what Grannies Do, I guess.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Are there any other types of dialogue like this? Where you need to meet specific requirments to get it. This caught me off guard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soap Cracker
Jul 22, 2019
Are there any other types of dialogue like this? Where you need to meet specific requirments to get it. This caught me off by suprise.
There's a few tied to high enough corruption I believe? Not sure if that's what you mean though, they're mostly minor changes.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
There's a few tied to high enough corruption I believe? Not sure if that's what you mean though, they're mostly minor changes.
Ey, minor changes to dialogue make this, or any game for that matter, feel more alive and reactive. Anything like this, however small, is appreciated.

Reactions: actualrealname
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes