Jul 22, 2019
2 years? Holy crap... are these devs incompetent or just slow?
they just have bizarre priorities with content sometimes. there's a fairly steady flow of new stuff, but they have a habit of introducing things and then moving on before there's any real content, but coming back ages later to add stuff to it.
there was a bit of complaining a page or two back about a companion who's suffered from that, I think

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
they just have bizarre priorities with content sometimes. there's a fairly steady flow of new stuff, but they have a habit of introducing things and then moving on before there's any real content, but coming back ages later to add stuff to it.
there was a bit of complaining a page or two back about a companion who's suffered from that, I think
It also could be that the authors of her is not full time writer for the game. I do not remember when he last worked on the game.

It is an unforgivable sin.
You are just one of his many hoes! You are nothing special to him!

Jul 22, 2019
It also could be that the authors of her is not full time writer for the game. I do not remember when he last worked on the game.
Was Gardeford, right? They're definitely still around, wrote the chimera in the rift at least back in august and have updated their patreon since with some stuff about Ahmri and other seemingly coc2 related things, so I imagine they're still active to at least some degree.

Probably not full time for the amount they earn there though lol

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Was Gardeford, right? They're definitely still around, wrote the chimera in the rift at least back in august and have updated their patreon since with some stuff about Ahmri and other seemingly coc2 related things, so I imagine they're still active to at least some degree.

Probably not full time for the amount they earn there though lol
Most of the major CoC2 writers there have patreon as a tip jar. Everything else they earn as montly check by the way of studios patreon.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
New content is allways nice to see at any game. However i would be much more happy to see any Debug Mode in this game (like "impulse" cheat in TiTS, or like Debug Wand was in CoC 1).
That would give chance to complete differently the quests allready done, without a need to start again.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honew we both know that I am speaking the truth and that we both wish it ain't so.

Only if you want to, but you can also be with him in a way that you can't with anyone else in this game, you can be brothers.
Fuck that, I want somewhat more loyal BF. Seriously, why is only marriage where you marry a guy in this game a part of bad end?

brothers who fuck, amiright? ;)
I am not really into incest nor law so no. Boink yourself out.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Someone said we'd be able to marry Brint after Mino City stuff, was that in a doc somewhere or just wishful thinking?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
To the above posts - this is Centaur Village and how it looks inside:
1607487185838.png
And i have done it allready so only one active NPC for me is Eubicha on that map - marked in red circle. The rest one NPC's are inactive - however showing on minimap. Fen added Behemoth and it seems an option while doing questing to spare its life(?).
PS: Can someone post a screenshot how it looks like? The Behemoth? :D

Check your quest log and if you have done quest named "Harboring a Fugitive" (if it is in Completed ones in quest log):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and somehow landed in version 0.3.25 - congrats! You are screwed without an option to find Behemoth again. As the rest of us are.
Thats the reason why i would like to see a Debug Mode being aplied into this game. To be able to undone by hand some quests, without a need to use any external editor or to start new gameplay from scratch...

Reactions: Rayrayxx
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes