Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
and somehow landed in version 0.3.25 - congrats! You are screwed without an option to find Behemoth again. As the rest of us are.
Yeah Centaur Village dungeon was so unfinished that I ran through it and then reloaded my save so I wouldn't complete it. Knew they would go back and add things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like as long as you didn't kill him after the fight there might be a chance?

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, so for me it would be to start a new game play. Two reasons now:
1. instead of choosing
2. Spare the Behemoth! xD

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Fuck it, making a new character. Someone who I can picture taking the major plowing. Have not roleplayed as one of those ones in long while.
Because, holy shit, Behemoth is great. I am not sure how you make a hulking corrupted Centuar lovingly menacing and cute, but Wsan sure did it.

Last edited:

Giselle7602

Mar 19, 2019
Does anyone know if the frost hound storage has a flag that i can edit to get more storage space? I've run out of space. (I've gotten all the storage upgrades you can get legitimately, to my knowledge)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know if the frost hound storage has a flag that i can edit to get more storage space? I've run out of space. (I've gotten all the storage upgrades you can get legitimately, to my knowledge)
Well after upgrade ( flag: GARTH_STORAGE_UPGRADE = 1 ) we have got 35 slot places in the Frost Hound Tavern "Storage". That seems not much but for now it is quite enough to store all unique items inside this storage. That is - without a need to carry them in the MC inventory slots beside the ones you allready wear on that MC.
I bet that Fen will upgrade this if they will create more content including more of unique items to be found by the player.
My bet is that this amount of storage is hardcoded inside the game right now - because i haven't found any editor flag to set that amount manualy.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I am not sure how. I forgot what was the deal with old ones in CoC, but I do remember one being herm, though you could have removed her dick.
But considering that sequel has Random kitsune encounters, Kurako ,Gilf, Rindo, Kohaku and your future MILF Kiyoko.
Even transformation, while it has a big yet at the same time small caveat, has dialogue and scene modifications which is almost unheard of in this game. While also having its CoC perk of gaining tails with each level.
I am not sure how old incomplete ones can be considered better.
I don't know. I just liked the "less is more" angle of them. Not many of the kitsune in CoC2 really do much for me.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
This has probably been asked already but I'll shoot.

Updating some character profiles with the new save editor and so far have only dabbled in human, elf, lupine, mino, moth and demon. However, unlike CoC1, I'm having a hard time seeing any real difference or unique features that makes gameplay/roleplay with other races/transformations worth it.

I remember in CoC1 how fun it was to play around with the transformations and get unique abilities or how different NPC's would react to my characters taxonomy or state. I see very little of this and most the time it feels as if the end result is always me plowing their holes or they mine with the usual in betweens (tit, blow, cuddle, etc.).

Reactions: Megumin.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
It’s time for the winter ball, everyone!

0.3.26 Patch Notes:

• Etheryn and Elthara will invite you to the annual winter ball from the palace’s throne room. Enjoy a truly enormous holiday event! Primarily written by TheObserver and Alypia, with contributions from several others!
  • You can now get a new lust-based set for Azzy, which (temporarily) gives her a bit of a personality shift! After purifying the hive, take her to Ogrish to start setting her up.
  • You can now stop the Azzy/Brienne double milkings, and re-enable them from Brienne’s milking.
  • Oh yeah, and you can hit Level 6 now, too!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.26 Patch Notes:

• Etheryn and Elthara will invite you to the annual winter ball from the palace’s throne room. Enjoy a truly enormous holiday event! Primarily written by TheObserver and Alypia, with contributions from several others!
  • You can now get a new lust-based set for Azzy, which (temporarily) gives her a bit of a personality shift! After purifying the hive, take her to Ogrish to start setting her up.
  • You can now stop the Azzy/Brienne double milkings, and re-enable them from Brienne’s milking.
  • Oh yeah, and you can hit Level 6 now, too!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…

James3

Dec 12, 2018
This has probably been asked already but I'll shoot.

Updating some character profiles with the new save editor and so far have only dabbled in human, elf, lupine, mino, moth and demon. However, unlike CoC1, I'm having a hard time seeing any real difference or unique features that makes gameplay/roleplay with other races/transformations worth it.

I remember in CoC1 how fun it was to play around with the transformations and get unique abilities or how different NPC's would react to my characters taxonomy or state. I see very little of this and most the time it feels as if the end result is always me plowing their holes or they mine with the usual in betweens (tit, blow, cuddle, etc.).
According to the wiki, there's a 1/5 chance Gwyn will do some light incest roleplay if you're Lupine and at 50 or > affection from her.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The event is worth doing because you get to spend time with best girl.
Yeah, more
is always appreciated. And best elf Elthara.

I thought it was just a meme but after trudging through the kitsune content... yeah, pass.
You are missing out. It is nice quality content with a lot of nice character interaction. Especially for Elf characters, read my spoiler and Atugia (good lord, girl needed more content).

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Uh, I'm just in it on this update just for the level 6.

Something is missing though. Why are we getting so many new moves and special powers while our companions don't? I feel like they needed more powerful moves, at least, an upgrade on their existing ones. I still barely survive normal mode on Glacial rift because of that, barely.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes