NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
convoc of mirrors is terrible, but lets not be too hasty with calling it the worst scene in the game, let me remind you they also thought that saying someones naked body smelled like ash was sexy, or that sub content is basically just being abused with the word "babybag" thrown around a lot. def agree he'd be way way way better with an editor who's willing to be harsh

Wouldn't be the best writer even with an editor though, as Wsan exists.

I mean she has basically no personality lol, it's just "I exist and also I am a bee". Even Cait has more going on, and she just boils down to "hot damn I love dicks" in like 80% of scenes.
As Wsan writes largely fluff scenes it's hard to really gauge his writing ability to the same extent as Savin or Tobs, who have their hands in most of the expositional and lore aspects of the story. Not that I don't think Wsan isn't good at what he does, it's just that when we're talking smut scenes I think it's largely preference. Like, personally, I think SKoW is the writer when it comes to that sort of thing, but there's no accounting for taste, etc. Like I said though, I think Tobs is the best *conceptually*, and thoughts and concepts don't necessarily translate well to paper if you don't have the writing ability to adequately convey what it is you're trying to do. As for Convocation, I mostly hate how up it's own ass it is and the fact that it drags on for seemingly forever, forcing you to at least skim it lest you get btfo'd and forced back to the beginning of the encounter again.

Also, real talk, but babybag is one of the least attractive descriptors of a womb in an erofic I've ever heard. Fucking end me.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I mean she has basically no personality lol, it's just "I exist and also I am a bee". Even Cait has more going on, and she just boils down to "hot damn I love dicks" in like 80% of scenes.
I found once the hive quest was done her character really dropped off the map and felt a lot more hollow than when the hive was a mystery. Even her new design/bust feels overly designed. Try blurring your eyes on it and figure out what you're looking at. Do the same to the other bosses/enemies in the hive and you'll see what I mean. IMO when a design is more complex than the character's personality, it might be time to develop the latter more.

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
i'm really sorry to intruding your discussion, but i'm new in here, and been playing this great piece of a game from ver 0.3.16 and i wondering if i can transfer my save file to the latest version, if there's a way to it mind telling me how...?

thank you beforehand

Reactions: enumate

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
i'm really sorry to intruding your discussion, but i'm new in here, and been playing this great piece of a game from ver 0.3.16 and i wondering if i can transfer my save file to the latest version, if there's a way to it mind telling me how...?

thank you beforehand
In the area where you save select the "Save to File" option. It will save a coc2 file with your character name and day you are at. From there in the recent version use the "Load File" or the option right next to it and then once loaded save to a slot.

Edit: When you go to the Data like you are saving regularly, under the "To File" Option click Save, that will save your game to a format the game recognizes with the Character Name and Day you are on, then just use the same Load option and save normally.

If for any reason you are doing multiples of these feel free to rename it whatever you like so long as the .coc2 is still in the name. The default is something like CoC2 Name Day.coc2, I tend to rename character files I configure right with the save editor as NameBase.coc2 so I know it's a starting one.

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
In the area where you save select the "Save to File" option. It will save a coc2 file with your character name and day you are at. From there in the recent version use the "Load File" or the option right next to it and then once loaded save to a slot.

Edit: When you go to the Data like you are saving regularly, under the "To File" Option click Save, that will save your game to a format the game recognizes with the Character Name and Day you are on, then just use the same Load option and save normally.

If for any reason you are doing multiples of these feel free to rename it whatever you like so long as the .coc2 is still in the name. The default is something like CoC2 Name Day.coc2, I tend to rename character files I configure right with the save editor as NameBase.coc2 so I know it's a starting one.
Truly thankful for the info, really appreciate the fast response, may you have a good day today.

Jul 22, 2019
Like I said though, I think Tobs is the best *conceptually*, and thoughts and concepts don't necessarily translate well to paper if you don't have the writing ability to adequately convey what it is you're trying to do. As for Convocation, I mostly hate how up it's own ass it is and the fact that it drags on for seemingly forever, forcing you to at least skim it lest you get btfo'd and forced back to the beginning of the encounter again.

Also, real talk, but babybag is one of the least attractive descriptors of a womb in an erofic I've ever heard. Fucking end me.
I can agree with that yeah, he's pretty much the only one who consistently wants to make big projects. He's definitely the most efficient writer they have, with an editor to cut like 50% of what he writes and to keep him away from ever writing sex scenes I reckon he'd be way more liked for sure.
Just needs to break out of that "semi-popular fanfic writer" mentality somehow.

Convocation is just incredibly out of place, "tobs does fantasy ace attorney" isn't something anyone was asking for as far as I'm aware. and yeah I'm honestly impressed they came up with something that unsexy lmao.

IMO when a design is more complex than the character's personality, it might be time to develop the latter more.
Lol I think this might just be the best way to put it. I'm a fan of the idea of her character, but man she needed a way closer look over before they made her a companion. If they needed to at all, I feel like she'd be better as like a fort/town guard commander or something.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I can agree with that yeah, he's pretty much the only one who consistently wants to make big projects. He's definitely the most efficient writer they have, with an editor to cut like 50% of what he writes and to keep him away from ever writing sex scenes I reckon he'd be way more liked for sure.
Just needs to break out of that "semi-popular fanfic writer" mentality somehow.

Convocation is just incredibly out of place, "tobs does fantasy ace attorney" isn't something anyone was asking for as far as I'm aware. and yeah I'm honestly impressed they came up with something that unsexy lmao.

Lol I think this might just be the best way to put it. I'm a fan of the idea of her character, but man she needed a way closer look over before they made her a companion. If they needed to at all, I feel like she'd be better as like a fort/town guard commander or something.
I do not know wo/man. From what I gathered from places like 4chan and there forums (not best sources of information I know) is that he is well liked or that most people are indifferent to him. And from what I also gather, the Mirror quest was also well received. I personally liked it, since as I said couple pages ago, I like that our characters got to show off there cunning. But at same time, It does enforce that we do not get to really role play in this game. Since even if cunning is your lowest stat, you can still pass it no problemo.

Now this is not to negate your points or anything, but I feel like as long as he keeps producing the amount content that he does now, people outside of this forum will be pleased. It helps that he wrote Kiyoko, one of most popular characters there. Because people usually only get annoyed at writers when they are obviously bad. Now, I am not some kind of critic of books and am not really aware of nuances of book writing. But I do enjoy his characters and sexual scenes the most. Mostly because he Is one of few authors that really gets into foreplay and I do enjoy his characters the most. And I do not mind long stuff that do not lead to sex In this type of games most of the time. I am one of few people that read all of world descriptions and items pick ups.

As for Azzy, I feel like she was supposed to be gentle lady knight. But I just do not feel that from her interaction and attire. As you said, her design is too busy.

Reactions: LearRagnos
Jul 22, 2019
From what I gathered from places like 4chan and there forums (not best sources of information I know) is that he is well liked or that most people are indifferent to him.
this thread is pretty much the only place outside the official forums I ever see it discussed much, and keeping in mind official forums upvoted that "it's impossible to talk to someone outside 30IQ of you" line I'm not sure how much I trust their opinions on quality lol. most likely majority of players just coom and move on without thinking much either way tbh

I wonder if trying to make Azzy that character type was a mistake by itself? Like it's kind of a weird in between of archetypes we already have, between Atugia, kiyoko and etheryn, there's not a lot of room for it to really stand out, so she just comes across as bland.
I don't know if there's really enough space for that character to be companion material, considering they wanted companions to be more limited than camp/ship people were in previous titles.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Weird, I remember people saying that she would only have Dom content. Well good for people that like her design but not wanting to be sub. I am personally not into her either way, so pass from me probably.
Still, I hope dom route is not only restricted if you have a dick. Come on Wsan, give me a femdom role for my PC to perform.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes