M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
They're not significant though, you can play through as a warrior using black mage skills and still win every encounter on default difficulty.
Yeah, besides one extra skill point and passive skills, it all means jack shit. It is basically South Park games and Elder Scroll aproach in which you can become best at everything. I wish that they would remove class change and skill tutors. Let us be able to learn some of the skills from other classes, but through steeling them or buying them off vendors and gaining them through quests. It would encourage replayability and it would make begining choices more important.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I get a feeling this is going to come with a stipulation that you piss one or both of the other 2 dryads.
Yep, the other two should grow a dick each if you remove a dick from the Orlaith as some form of balance in nature or something, only that way it's fair.

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Gweir's a big, thicc, sexy wolf milf, too bad we're likely never gonna get a chance to fuck her/let her fuck us.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So saw Caits new . Excited startet to play again, after some thinking of it bug I found out, it whas professionally drawn but with intent not implemented. Leaving again disappointed.
I mean I can understand in CoC or other text based games, if there are no regular pictures, that there will be made some examples but why extra commision a new picture fitting to the new outfit it is not shown ingame even when there are so different artstyles for the characters.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Does anybody know what that new Effigy lost scene that was added last month is? Nobody answered me when I asked on their site.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
At this point, the wiki is so abandoned and the changelogs so vain that I barely know what is what, where it is and particularly who's who. Hell, I can search up on the wiki nearly half the name of all the most recent busts released and there will be no other place they are mentioned other than the changelogs themselves lol.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

• Valencia, a manticore, can be found in need of help in Frostwood, then Old Forest, then South Harvest Valley, then as a persistent character outside Marefolk Village. (Written by Strawberry Tea)
  • You can [Explore] in Hawkethorne now. Includes a new CG featuring Evelyn, done by AnonArts. Written by several of us!
  • You can now find a mind-altering honey-mead on imps, Rift Cultists, or the painted demon (or just buy it from Farrah). Be warned: drink it more than once is quick succession and its effects will be permanent!
  • New Codex Entry: Currency (Written by Alypia)
  • New Seasonal event with the Leothran Twins if you’ve fucked them before. It wasn’t tracked before this patch, so you’ll need to fuck them again if you did already!

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So this isn't going to help people who dislike cait help, one of the explore scenes in town is of a young guy rushing out of a alley and finding cait wiping off her thighs in said alley
Never understood the hate with her being slutty that's her thing she tells you right before you ever even have sex with her, I just think of her less as a romantic partner but more of a casual sex friend

Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So this isn't going to help people who dislike cait help, one of the explore scenes in town is of a young guy rushing out of a alley and finding cait wiping off her thighs in said alley
Never understood the hate with her being slutty that's her thing she tells you right before you ever even have sex with her, I just think of her less as a romantic partner but more of a casual sex friend
We have beaten that horse to dust enough times. Lets move on.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk

• Valencia, a manticore, can be found in need of help in Frostwood, then Old Forest, then South Harvest Valley, then as a persistent character outside Marefolk Village. (Written by Strawberry Tea)
  • You can [Explore] in Hawkethorne now. Includes a new CG featuring Evelyn, done by AnonArts. Written by several of us!
  • You can now find a mind-altering honey-mead on imps, Rift Cultists, or the painted demon (or just buy it from Farrah). Be warned: drink it more than once is quick succession and its effects will be permanent!
  • New Codex Entry: Currency (Written by Alypia)
  • New Seasonal event with the Leothran Twins if you’ve fucked them before. It wasn’t tracked before this patch, so you’ll need to fuck them again if you did already!
Oh shit a manticore character? Nice.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
A wingless manticore. Interesting character. The confession scene was...bad..though.

The writing is subpar, but hey at least we got a manticore for once other than the psychopath in the foothills.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
A wingless manticore. Interesting character. The confession scene was...bad..though.

The writing is subpar, but hey at least we got a manticore for once other than the psychopath in the foothills.
The MESSY psychopath you mean, hate the "covered in cum" status, tend to never do sex scenes with her.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes