M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Did any of you bastard/ets known about this? If so, why did you not tell me? I just found about it and it looks sweet.
All of this is written by Author B, who recently wrote demon girl encounter and Berwyn bad end.

"Hello! I am here to announce and reveal my next CoC2 project!

Introducing: Lyric the Kobold!

- Lyric is a kobold! And not the rat-nosed, dirty, diseased, chittering little bastard thieves from D&D - they're the fun kind of kobold, with the cute button noses, big, round eyes, and hips that clap like thunder with every step
- Lyric is gender-selectable! Do you want a girlbold that, because of her size, will always be tight as a nun? Or are you starved for some male content and have Lyric be a boibold, that's always eager and willing to step up to the challenge of pleasing his larger superior? Either way, Lyric's only sexual preference is for you: you can have the gayest kobold in the world if you want.
- The primary fetishes being appealed are size difference; enormous asses; dom/sub, with, in a rare change, the PC being the dom; and lots of hero worship. As soon as you rescue Lyric, they are willing to do anything - anything - for you.
- I didn't intend for Lyric to be a companion, but, Lyric is small enough to take up inventory in your pack, and they'll be able to travel around with you that way. There's also some plans for Lyric to be usable in battle, although that's still a ways off.
- There's an Easter egg if you choose not to revive Lyric and keep a frozen kobold in your backpack until you finish the game."

There is more about it on this thread here:
Docs for the written content can be found here (obvious spoilers in it and also in given thread so you have been warmed):

I am personally excited since I am someone who likes to play as large characters, loves domsub content and large height difference. We are really lacking in shorstack characters. Also,it is nice that we have options to chose genders, since male shortstacks are criminally underrated . Even if I myself would always pick female since what use of breeder hips if they can not give birth.

With this,Hirurd genderbend route and Khorminos and all it entails (Wsan seems to be putting a lot of effort into it) , 2021 seems already better to me at least in terms of content that I am looking forwords to.

Last edited:

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Did any of you bastard/ets known about this? If so, why did you not tell me? I just found about it and it looks sweet.
All of this is written by Author B, who recently wrote demon girl encounter and Berwyn bad end.

"Hello! I am here to announce and reveal my next CoC2 project!

Introducing: Lyric the Kobold!

- Lyric is a kobold! And not the rat-nosed, dirty, diseased, chittering little bastard thieves from D&D - they're the fun kind of kobold, with the cute button noses, big, round eyes, and hips that clap like thunder with every step
- Lyric is gender-selectable! Do you want a girlbold that, because of her size, will always be tight as a nun? Or are you starved for some male content and have Lyric be a boibold, that's always eager and willing to step up to the challenge of pleasing his larger superior? Either way, Lyric's only sexual preference is for you: you can have the gayest kobold in the world if you want.
- The primary fetishes being appealed are size difference; enormous asses; dom/sub, with, in a rare change, the PC being the dom; and lots of hero worship. As soon as you rescue Lyric, they are willing to do anything - anything - for you.
- I didn't intend for Lyric to be a companion, but, Lyric is small enough to take up inventory in your pack, and they'll be able to travel around with you that way. There's also some plans for Lyric to be usable in battle, although that's still a ways off.
- There's an Easter egg if you choose not to revive Lyric and keep a frozen kobold in your backpack until you finish the game."

There is more about it on this thread here:
Docs for the written content can be found here (obvious spoilers in it and also in given thread so you have been warmed):

I am personally excited since I am someone who likes to play as large characters, loves domsub content and large height difference. We are really lacking in shorstack characters. Also,it is nice that we have options to chose genders, since male shortstacks are criminally underrated . Even if I myself would always pick female since what use of breeder hips if they can not give birth.

With this,Hirurd genderbend route and Khorminos and all it entails (Wsan seems to be putting a lot of effort into it) , 2021 seems already better to me at least in terms of content that I am looking forwords to.
Don't want to steal your thunder, but there is planned stuff from years ago that STILL isn't in. Just don't get too excited.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah tbh, I have zero hopes for either of these games. CoC was about transformations not just on yourself but others, preggo and shit around that and collecting waifus and when it comes to that CoC2 is incredibly mediocre with TiTs beings only a little better.

And still the first game had heaps of unfinished characters and material. That dragon egg anyone?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah tbh, I have zero hopes for either of these games. CoC was about transformations not just on yourself but others, preggo and shit around that and collecting waifus and when it comes to that CoC2 is incredibly mediocre with TiTs beings only a little better.

And still the first game had heaps of unfinished characters and material. That dragon egg anyone?
Well yeah, but the most important part is boring: the writing. Don't get me wrong, for its times it was great and all these transformations were fun, but after having replayed it a few months ago (modded version with content expansion) the writing was really weak, the modded scenes were leagues above the original content which says a lot.

TiTS was and always will be boring waifu fest where everything and their mother wants to call you "lover", this shit is so mild that i enjoyed enemy mobs with 3 scenes more than NPCs with 20, a LOT more.

Last edited:

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Well yeah, but the most important part is boring: the writing. Don't get me wrong, for its times it was great and all these transformations were fun, but after having replayed it a few months ago (modded version with content expansion) the writing was really weak, the modded scenes were leagues above the original content which says a lot.

TiTS was and always will be boring waifu fest where everything and their mother wants to call you "lover", this shit is so mild that i enjoyed enemiy mobs with 3 scenes more than NPCs with 20, a LOT more.
I agree. For the most part, I just skip the text and only just try to read it if I'm in the mood, I'm bored, or if I really like the character, whether it's CoC 1 or 2. Never played TiTS though, but from the references on this thread about it, I feel too afraid to even try it either. I don't want to be disappointed and besides, I'm not into futas (even with how much I like to cuddle Kas).

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Never played TiTS though, but from the references on this thread about it, I feel too afraid to even try it either. I don't want to be disappointed and besides, I'm not into futas (even with how much I like to cuddle Kas).
You could try it, there is a lot of non-futa characters and a lot of content piled over years, it think that next year it will be longer in development than CoC1 (don't quote me on that tho) and maybe it's just not my cup of tea, cause i'm into futa.

Reactions: Megumin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So the new NPC manticore i find in frostwood correct? because i been there exploring for a while and nothing but the 10+ usual NPC encounters have happened...god i hate Frostwood, is chuck-full of NPC's that don't let you advance.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

TiTS was and always will be boring waifu fest where everything and their mother wants to call you "lover", this shit is so mild that i enjoyed enemy mobs with 3 scenes more than NPCs with 20, a LOT more.
TFW you wanna argue but rememberyou've maded a habit of fucking the Myrmidon soldiers way more than the NPC's on your ship lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Megumin.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Don't want to steal your thunder, but there is planned stuff from years ago that STILL isn't in. Just don't get too excited.
B finished writing Lyric last friday. And because s/he was Savin commission and he was supervising the project s/he skipped the review queue and is waiting to be coded.

Reactions: M0nte

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
So the new NPC manticore i find in frostwood correct? because i been there exploring for a while and nothing but the 10+ usual NPC encounters have happened...god i hate Frostwood, is chuck-full of NPC's that don't let you advance.
I think the Manticore only shows after 17-18h or at least after finding her without problems the first 2 times the 3rd was taking forever until I waited a few hours then she showed just after a couple of explorations.
And yes for the people that don't know some encounters can only occur during certain time of the day so if the one I said early don't work try different ones.

Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I know how these guys do it. They sometimes promise something, and for that something you only have wait, oh I do not know, 2/3 years... Well, that was situation with TITS. I tthis game, it is mostly about them not finishing stuff or teasing us more then then they should have (like bonded sub). We had to wait, what, one year or something to get Arona as companion after finishing her introduction quest? And some of them end up lacking in content after you finish. How is that Centuar village doing?

Now, while most of city based dungeons end up being disappointing after you finish them, I have some confidence in what Wsan writes, same with Tobs. Both of them like to do large chunk of Content at once in this game (Tobs to worrying degree) . Sure, he never really did anything that has to do with lore or dungeon making, or that scale to my knowledge, but I have some confidence that he can do it.

As for Lyric, they are already finished, so it is just about coding them in. Does not seem that hard.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes