Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's more of a immersion problem on my side. I mostly gravitate toward cute/shy characters. These games are DEFINITLY not made for that. I don't have OC's (original characters) and I don't have the creativity enough for that. It may be wierd but I search for characters from media I know and put them in these games. I feel like their decision to make the game primary artstyle *anime* was a mistake for me personally (talking about DCLzexon). Because I'm so used to anime women in media to all be scared of anything remotely lewd.
I can recommend you to try Renryuu Ascension. There the shy character (Mira) really needs to get used for the nature of the protagonist (Ryen).

Reactions: Megumin.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Dev said that would not be possible for Etheryn and the majority of dickgirls here like the guard captain you capture. Think its just consitency issues and not having to write two different scenes for dick/dickless. My theory though is Savin just wants to write more anal only scenes.
It could be also that most writers just do not want to and it would kind of devalue the characters that you're able to if you could do it to everyone.
And from writing perspective, having more options for sex scenes is always appreciated.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Also ff you're corrupt in CoC1 half the characters won't bother dealing with you and treat you way differently. In CoC2 I can hug the big bad demon and declare my affection to her in front of my companions and the only response is a few funny dialogue.
"What the shit, (Player Name). She's a demon!"

"She got a big dick, though."

"Shit, u rite."

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
I was just going to play this without commenting, however I can't concieve that people are being paid to write lines such as this.

"Must've been something of my husband's that skipped a generation or two, because even he wasn't that much of a simp when we were younger. Ha ha! Ha!"

I get it. You're snorting patreon money likes its coke off a hookers ass claps, but at the same time this is about the lamest and laziest writing I've seen so far. This is suppose to be their mother, not some random you plucked off tiktok. Damn. And here I had higher writing expectations lmao. Thanks Observer for introducing memes into your writing.
This reminds me of an argument on the Fenoxo forums where people were saying gunboat diplomacy shouldn't be used (a term Tobs used in Kitsune lore/content) because gunboats literally do not exist in the historical time period represented in CoC2 (lore shit about the type of metals/technological level).

The counterargument was about the game being "translated". I thought the argument sucked and was an excuse for lazy writing. I wouldn't be surprised if the same argument is used for the inclusion of simp.

I'm disappointed.
Yeah, so for me it would be to start a new game play. Two reasons now:
1. instead of choosing
2. Spare the Behemoth! xD
Pretty sure you can get both?
I bet that Fen will upgrade this if they will create more content including more of unique items to be found by the player.
Unless something changed in the last month (I haven't been paying attention to updates), Fen doesn't work on CoC2, Savin does.
Weird, I remember people saying that she would only have Dom content. Well good for people that like her design but not wanting to be sub. I am personally not into her either way, so pass from me probably.
Still, I hope dom route is not only restricted if you have a dick. Come on Wsan, give me a femdom role for my PC to perform.
Wsan has said he likes domming the dom (it may have been specific to males), so it isn't that surprising.

Reactions: Megumin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
wikia said: Say question regarding Kitsune characters: did they fixed it so warrior/thief characters can benefit finally from Blue Flame Blade? because i find some different descriptions from the wikia when compared to the game.
Wikia:
You coat your weapon in foxfire, adding Spellpower / 2 Fire damage to your weapon attacks and setting enemies alight when you critically strike them.
but Game says:
You coat your weapon in foxfire, adding 50 Fire damage to your weapon attacks and setting enemies alight when you critically strike them.
is the wikia simply outdated and i can play a melee warrior/thief kitsune?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

"She got a big dick, though."

"Shit, u rite."
I think game is using this this kind of logic

"Well, If I can not beat her, at least I can dick her down until she stops"

"Mhhhhh, yeah, do not mind me, you got the point."

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys question: is there any benefit for becoming a Kitsune if you playing melee/not levelling up your willpower? seems it favors mostly magic users.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys question: is there any benefit for becoming a Kitsune if you playing melee/not levelling up your willpower? seems it favors mostly magic users.
I think most of kitsune skills are focused on magic since they are magically inclined people.
I mean, you can still play as Kitsune for other reason. You like there aesthetic and it is one of few transformation that has some changes behind it when it comes to dialogue and interactions. Honestly, getting those skills is not that important, expect if you really want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think most of kitsune skills are focused on magic since they are magically inclined people.
I mean, you can still play as Kitsune for other reason. You like there aesthetic and it is one of few transformation that has some changes behind it when it comes to dialogue and interactions. Honestly, getting those skills is not that important, expect if you really want them.
I guess is mostly aesthetic or roleplaying reasons at this point, considering how much more usefull are almost any other level 6 at-will skills.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So is there really any point in classes besides starting skills when you can just get every power skill from the other two classes and the OP skills of the NPC enemies?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes