Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hopefully we can team up with Kas to take out the gods. Or would that be too much of a power fantasy?
No no you see what will happen is as follows.We become kassys cum dump and then while waiting for her to fuck us until we faint(only scene where than happens is during kalyseas scene btw.Thats why wsan is the goat) she goes and mafia style kills everyone and comes back without a scratch.How?Idk but she did.

The end

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Haven't been playing much so got a question:

You guys think the Lust Elemental Summon is better at teasing than the Charmer themselves?

Is Black Mage/White Mage "The new Meta" now?

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Has the ghostlight been improved to allow you to impregnate women? If not, why not? Why not allow a key item like this to access content that female players usually can't access, which is to impregnate other women. I get the purpose for the item is so female players can access Kiyoko's content, but why only limit pregnancy for her and not for others? It doesn't make sense.

The reason for my rant is because I realize there is at least one named child, Freja, I'll be missing out on, because of this odd decision. It's in a fantasy setting, there are plenty of ways a woman can impregnate another woman. Enchanted item such as Strap-on and double dildo, pills to make your fluids able to impregnate, magic, etc.

Normally I don't care about content like this, but they had something that already can impregnate at least one character, but only that one character. Hopefully a mod can fix this.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Has the ghostlight been improved to allow you to impregnate women? If not, why not? Why not allow a key item like this to access content that female players usually can't access, which is to impregnate other women. I get the purpose for the item is so female players can access Kiyoko's content, but why only limit pregnancy for her and not for others? It doesn't make sense.

The reason for my rant is because I realize there is at least one named child, Freja, I'll be missing out on, because of this odd decision. It's in a fantasy setting, there are plenty of ways a woman can impregnate another woman. Enchanted item such as Strap-on and double dildo, pills to make your fluids able to impregnate, magic, etc.

Normally I don't care about content like this, but they had something that already can impregnate at least one character, but only that one character. Hopefully a mod can fix this.
I think it would be nice for players with high corruption to learn transform magic from viviane or kas to conjure a real dick for the scenes so corruption stat actually gets used for a change

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That would require the mods to be actually working and not dedicate all their effort on removing loli/shota shit from their site.
well the mods have 2 hands but they are probably only working with half a deck. but on a serious note the reason they are probably focusing on that is because of the changes in laws both inside and outside of the USA which can include the country this site is hosted in. Due to the desire to keep the site up they probably need to remove all traces of it.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
well the mods have 2 hands but they are probably only working with half a deck. but on a serious note the reason they are probably focusing on that is because of the changes in laws both inside and outside of the USA which can include the country this site is hosted in. Due to the desire to keep the site up they probably need to remove all traces of it.
Loli/shota stuff still exists so that argument doesnt apply.They already killed ULMF(not like it wasnt already dying but whatever) so just use that power to remake it into a inferior 4chan!

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
back on topic i do hope the main story is picked back up soon so the game can reach a "completed" state (not widthstanding side quests and side charater development).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harem.king

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Man, this is an unnecessary amount of vitriol for what was just a simple discussion of forum features. Feels like we should pull this back a bit.

back on topic i do hope the main story is picked back up soon so the game can reach a "completed" state (not widthstanding side quests and side charater development).

Savin finished the post dungeon celebration a while back. Pretty sure the KM dungeon should be implemented pretty soon here.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Man, this is an unnecessary amount of vitriol for what was just a simple discussion of forum features. Feels like we should pull this back a bit.

Savin finished the post dungeon celebration a while back. Pretty sure the KM dungeon should be implemented pretty soon here.
What's the next major step after the minotaurs? I heard talk of some peaks area but that sounds like a side area.

Basty96

May 4, 2017

"pretty soon" aka 2 years from now on with the pace they are going

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Honest question, when was the last Kasyrra update ? my mind pings groomer temple but i think there was something later.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Honest question, when was the last Kasyrra update ? my mind pings groomer temple but i think there was something later.
Depends on how you look at it.

I mean...the KM chick is clearly Kass, so teeechnically all of her interactions are Kass scenes.

But as Kass? It's been a while.

What's the next major step after the minotaurs? I heard talk of some peaks area but that sounds like a side area.

Idk.

There's several areas that are supposed to come up but I'm unsure which are main areas.

Windy Peaks, Tychris, and the Ocean zone are all coming up. Don't know in what order, or which are required.

There's also supposed to be a bunch more stuff happening in KM. Slums, brothel, arena...

And Varena

I kinda love this picture.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes