Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I genuinely don't see an issue with two cock wielding individuals just getting a surrogate mother.
I personally have no interest in surrogates or raising a kid that isn't mine. Simple as that. And I don't buy the excuse that it would go against Ryn's character or the setting for her to get a vagina to have a child with you, the writing just does not sell that to me. It's entirely the writers' denying us that option simply because they personally don't want to. When the choice ever comes up, I'm avoiding it entirely or do my best to never interact with the kid. I am not the father that stepped up.
Also let's be real, the focus is gonna be on Etheryn and Elthara and the PC is gonna practically be a witness. We know how Savin works.
Don't forget to add a blurb about us being oh so proud of Ryn.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ehhhh, I'm pretty sure it's going to involve a threesome, its a bit of a stretch to call a threesome netorase or cuckoldry.
Funnily enough one of the latest TiTs scenes was a threesome where you *help* someone get someone else get preggo.

Plus i wont play tits until the dungeon is out so how was that scene actually?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
just remember that if you dont like something strong enough you can change it via mods. (tho i will admit putting the effort into learning how and finding the correct spot, etc is pretty tough).

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
yeah no what you described there is a cuck.
Netorare: a guy steals your girl
Netorase: you steal another guys girl
Cuck: just what you described. getting off on your partner getting railed by someone else
Nope.

Netorase is when someone steals your partner and you enjoy it/set it up, it's just ntr when the one being stolen from is getting off.
Netori is when you're the one doing the stealing.

And cucking involves one partner having sex with someone else, not both. Two people in an open relationship aren't somehow double cucking each other constantly.
Two people in a threesome aren't simultaneously cucking each other with the same person at the same time.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Honestly though it would be good PR if any of them came to talk to us without their coomer army or their ego.Just an honest attempt at understanding where everything went wrong and a collective effort to try and fix it.
I dunno, I think it'd be kinda weird. There's like a few dozen of us here, total. I'd find it pretty strange if someone redirected their game on the say-so of a tiny percentage of their playerbase. And specifically non-paying playerbase.

I fault them for a lot of things, but I couldn't see any logical reason for them to take actual advice from anyone here, specifically.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I dunno, I think it'd be kinda weird. There's like a few dozen of us here, total. I'd find it pretty strange if someone redirected their game on the say-so of a tiny percentage of their playerbase. And specifically non-paying playerbase.

I fault them for a lot of things, but I couldn't see any logical reason for them to take actual advice from anyone here, specifically.
No no you missunderstand.When i said "us" i didnt mean the retards here but the people that dont worship the game and have actual criticism.It was a "if only they lowered their ago" comment.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Isn't that what the entirety of Disney has been doing with Marvel & Star Wars IP the last few years tho? I mean, I can see compannies going full retard after that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Not liking it has nothing to do with it being netorase. In fact, it's specifically only netorase if the person in question likes it.

But more to the point, netorase involves humiliation and the partner enjoying the thrill of their partner being "stolen" from them, even if temporarily.

If both of you are just regularly banging other people and each other and high-fiving each other afterwards, you're just swingers/open relationship, which describes pretty much every sex act in this game.
Bruh. Not liking when someone else fucks your partner doesn't change the fact you're getting cucked. :KEK:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The whole concept is like a weeaboos dream of going to Japan and being beloved and honored. The fucking fox god can even make you kitsune.
That's the thing though, it's not even presented that way - the samurai dude even flat-out tells you that no matter how useful you make yourself or how friendly everyone acts toward you, they'll never actually consider you one of them. Hell, even said fox god says something like how even if transformed you'll probably always be seen as if not an outsider, at least as a weirdo given your lack of cultural indoctrination.
Plus the fact that, like I mentioned before, it's made quite clear that even truly being "one of" them is also miserable due to utterly stifling social rules and ludicrously underhanded and cutthroat politics (see: burned girl)

Like I said, it's like the guy simultaneously idolizes and despises Japanese culture/history

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I genuinely don't see an issue with two cock wielding individuals just getting a surrogate mother. Even ignoring how easy or difficult it is for someone not the pc to transform, is there really anything wrong with a character being fine with the way they are? Instantly writing off a surrogate parent as cuckoldry is really weird to me, though, I don't think I trust half these writers to not write it as borderline NTR.
You don't seem to have a clue what a surrogate is.
A surrogate is a woman who gets a test tube baby implanted into her. The test tube baby is, biologically, not her child.

A woman being impregnated by a man, with a child who is biologically her own child, is not a surrogate. She is just a mother.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I played this like three years ago, how much female player hetero content has been added since? :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes