Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The new character doesn't have art. Dunno why this is now a new constant. Kinda kills the first introductions.

Also the whole im-gonna-insert-random-gibberish-as-a-foreign-ingame-language crap is shit and I don't think I've ever seen a game that did it in an interesting way other than Dakkon in Planescape: Torment. I just cannot take it seriously by any measure.
Best boy Morte (for the uncultered, a literal flying skull) > Atugia

Also Fall-From-Grace the redeemed succubus, probably freaky af > pink two dollar skank, probably a groomer

Common Planescape W.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Was bored enough to remember the logic puzzle retardation that was Convocation Of Mirrors, did they still not implement the other way of getting there past the fem Jotun gatekeeper? The very much updated wiki says we can either talk it out or foight, and the talky option not being implemented when content dropped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The alternate way is specifically locked to the salamander kingdom, Tychris, which is going to be a late implementation afaik. I think it's next up after WIndy Peaks tho.

FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
Man, my hectic gameplay from update to update make it more and more harder to start from scratch, but I want to make Brin a female and there is such tight gap to do this. How great would it be to have opportunity to do so even after visiting city

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Since when did I stop immediately hitting that download link as soon as I see a new version of this, I wonder.

I've noted down 3 major complaints we've been having for a good while (Cait, Kiyoko, Ryn), and there's not been a whimper of a change in like, 10 updates.

And I'm actually part of the group that don't mind playing a herm.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I've been seeing some people saying that they dislike the direction the devs took Ryn. I believe she was one of the most popular characters over there so I'd like to know what was done to her story to sour her on the members here.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I'd like to know what was done to her story to sour her on the members here.
It's really weird that the only way for her to confess is if you let her fuck your ass or Elthara after dealing with her sister. Should have had her confidence gain a bit slower and have a confession event for hitting max because it is clear as day to even the companions that Ryn is head over heels for the MC.

Also I think some people don't like that you can't give her a vagina/remove the dick coupled with the fact that she is adamant about having an heir so Male MCs have to be ok with a surrogate or whatever solution they will add in mayteriny 2027 at this rate.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I believe she was one of the most popular characters over there so I'd like to know what was done to her story to sour her on the members here.
She was built from top to bottom as a premium devoted waifu, despite the being a dickgirl, even with an instance of her dressing up and lingerie and enjoying how it makes her feel like a "real woman", as if dedicking her would be something she would elect for. Then suddenly the devs tell us that the endgame is her getting an heir by either knocking you up, knocking up Elthara, or knocking up Lumia/a valkyrie, and the dick stays. Ok fine whatever, keep the dick. Atleast let her get a vagina so we can knock her up, should be an easy matter in this setting. No? We have to be a cuckold and force our character to raise "my wife's daughter"? Well fuck Savin, Alypia, and Ryn.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
She was built from top to bottom as a premium devoted waifu, despite the being a dickgirl, even with an instance of her dressing up and lingerie and enjoying how it makes her feel like a "real woman", as if dedicking her would be something she would elect for. Then suddenly the devs tell us that the endgame is her getting an heir by either knocking you up, knocking up Elthara, or knocking up Lumia/a valkyrie, and the dick stays. Ok fine whatever, keep the dick. Atleast let her get a vagina so we can knock her up, should be an easy matter in this setting. No? We have to be a cuckold and force our character to raise "my wife's daughter"? Well fuck Savin, Alypia, and Ryn.
yep she was one of my favorite until this crap

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes