Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
She was built from top to bottom as a premium devoted waifu, despite the being a dickgirl, even with an instance of her dressing up and lingerie and enjoying how it makes her feel like a "real woman", as if dedicking her would be something she would elect for. Then suddenly the devs tell us that the endgame is her getting an heir by either knocking you up, knocking up Elthara, or knocking up Lumia/a valkyrie, and the dick stays. Ok fine whatever, keep the dick. Atleast let her get a vagina so we can knock her up, should be an easy matter in this setting. No? We have to be a cuckold and force our character to raise "my wife's daughter"? Well fuck Savin, Alypia, and Ryn.
Having a child with the person you love is a power fantasy
doesn't every character he write have a cuckold scene where you give them to someone to get fucked Ryn is just his magnum opus he waited until you were balls deep into it before dropping it on us

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
Well, it depends on the level of realism the story is calling for. Since Ryn is royalty and the MC is a relative nobody, it doesn't bug me that much. And even though I generally dislike the kitsune stuff, there's a passable enough excuse for MC's integration into their society. I'm really not into the power fantasy stuff myself, to be honest. Like, story alone, I enjoyed Martin Septim being the Chosen One in Oblivion over the MC being the Dragonborn in Skyrim.

That all said, it's still a game to be enjoyed so I'd offer options for players who are interested in being the Chosen One. I wish there was a less obtrusive way in dealing with Kiyoko and the den. But maybe that's a power fantasy in some way.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
She was built from top to bottom as a premium devoted waifu, despite the being a dickgirl, even with an instance of her dressing up and lingerie and enjoying how it makes her feel like a "real woman", as if dedicking her would be something she would elect for. Then suddenly the devs tell us that the endgame is her getting an heir by either knocking you up, knocking up Elthara, or knocking up Lumia/a valkyrie, and the dick stays. Ok fine whatever, keep the dick. Atleast let her get a vagina so we can knock her up, should be an easy matter in this setting. No? We have to be a cuckold and force our character to raise "my wife's daughter"? Well fuck Savin, Alypia, and Ryn.
Savin is basically a living [my wife's son] meme.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Well, it depends on the level of realism the story is calling for.
Yeah this story is so realistic that all the higher powers are just ignoring a literal demon army rampaging across the land corrupting everybody they see. My suspension of disbelief is totally fine.
Since Ryn is royalty and the MC is a relative nobody, it doesn't bug me that much.
...Huh? First off they can be an actual noble, secondly what does status have to do with anything? The option of bearing her child is planned, so social status doesn't mean anything. And seeing as how the MC saved the elves, got named champion of frost, got named champion of hawkethorne, and is probably going to also get named champion of KM, they're definitely not a nobody.
And even though I generally dislike the kitsune stuff, there's a passable enough excuse for MC's integration into their society.
Not sure what this has to do with Ryn. Are you implying MC doesn't have a good excuse to be integrated into frost elf society? They literally saved their civilization from a corrupt Queen who was consorting with the BBEG. If that's not reason enough, I don't know what is.
I'm really not into the power fantasy stuff myself, to be honest.
This has nothing to do with power fantasy, unless you consider player choice a power fantasy(and the game is already entirely built around choices). There is objectively no reason Ryn could not get a vagina and bear a child. Child birth seems piss easy in this world so not even being uncomfortable is a real excuse.
I wish there was a less obtrusive way in dealing with Kiyoko and the den. But maybe that's a power fantasy in some way.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah this story is so realistic that all the higher powers are just ignoring a literal demon army rampaging across the land corrupting everybody they see. My suspension of disbelief is totally fine.

...Huh? First off they can be an actual noble, secondly what does status have to do with anything? The option of bearing her child is planned, so social status doesn't mean anything. And seeing as how the MC saved the elves, got named champion of frost, got named champion of hawkethorne, and is probably going to also get named champion of KM, they're definitely not a nobody.

Not sure what this has to do with Ryn. Are you implying MC doesn't have a good excuse to be integrated into frost elf society? They literally saved their civilization from a corrupt Queen who was consorting with the BBEG. If that's not reason enough, I don't know what is.

This has nothing to do with power fantasy, unless you consider player choice a power fantasy(and the game is already entirely built around choices). There is objectively no reason Ryn could not get a vagina and bear a child. Child birth seems piss easy in this world so not even being uncomfortable is a real excuse.

You know I completely forgot that the so called gods not only know what Kas is doing they don't even seem to care and only stepped in when the wraith appeared. If the game's own "gods" don't care about the chaos and corruption Kas is unleashing why should the player?

For the players whose champion is a dude I think I can see why they'd get upset that their champion's wife(?) would want to get with someone else to produce an heir especially when a method for Ryn to do it is not only avaliable in the setting and shown to be actually enjoyable but is for some reason actively blocked. I can understand that Savin doesn't want to remove her penis but why can't she grow a vagina even temporarily. Like let her give birth and then say she didn't really enjoy having a vagina.

Nov 24, 2020
Having a child with the person you love is a power fantasy
doesn't every character he write have a cuckold scene where you give them to someone to get fucked Ryn is just his magnum opus he waited until you were balls deep into it before dropping it on us
I kinda have to wonder if having cuckholding fetish really alters your state of mind to the point where it clouds your entire ability to write a solid narrative or if it's meant to be part of the narrative.

I said this a few times, but I never really expected CoC2 to be this game about lovey-dovey romance. I mean, I can fuck anyone and nobody bats an eye, so it must be something decently normal in the world and something others would also do if there were the main characters if their story?

It's actually why I ignored basically every piece of preg content in the game - to me it seemed like serious business, not breeding tycoon with an entire nursery just to hold a bunch of children we can make. I thought that actually getting preg content means getting serious and commiting to someone, but not really.

You know I completely forgot that the so called gods not only know what Kas is doing they don't even seem to care and only stepped in when the wraith appeared. If the game's own "gods" don't care about the chaos and corruption Kas is unleashing why should the player?
Also, because I keep giving the devils the benefit of the doubt, I still kinda don't want to see this as a plot hole until we know how much of this is bad writing and how much of it is intentional. I mean, the idea of a world being corrupted by demons and various Gods being somewhat okay with this is fantasy stuff I actually fuck with. The whole idea of "We are noble gods who fight against bad men demons" is your typical fantasy and is boring, so if the writers actually had a plan for Gods just... being okay with Kas plans and not helping you, essentially leaving you and your companions on your own could actually enhance the world building in theory. But chances are it's literally just them wanting Gods but unable to write them in a way that doesn't solve every plot problem.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well, it depends on the level of realism the story is calling for. Since Ryn is royalty and the MC is a relative nobody, it doesn't bug me that much.
your MC can be an actual noble and a Marcher Baron.
Which if what Elthara said is true (everyone in castle except her is corrupted by the demons), that means a Marcher Baron MC is the highest ranking non Priest in the entire Elven realm

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I gotta say, playing the kitsune content I honestly can't figure out if The Observer is a complete, utterly obsessive weeaboo - or if he absolutely detests Japan

On the one hand, he's made the kitsune culture literally a 1:1 of feudal Japan (and to an extent even modern "traditionalist" Jap culture), and goes on and on and on and fucking on about it to the point where the average textbook is less of a boner killer

On the other, the way he depicts it feels like he's deliberately trying to make it sound like a living hell. Cause it sure fuckin' does

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
Yeah, and no one can see Clark Kent is Superman. Regardless, there's still a level of logic this game and Superman uses despite however nonsensical they occasionally are. The blind elf gives a throwaway line explaining why the MC can alter themselves so easily. That serves a purpose of explaining in-story why we can't give Brint two dicks or turn Cait into a cat/bee hyrid, or even possibly why Ryn can't get a vagina, but the real life reason is it's likely too time consuming and complicated to write for.

Royalty and nobility are actually still different social classes. They're also different cultures, why should the elves care? Garth doesn't. The baroness doesn't. The baroness doesn't bend over backwards to placate the MC or even Ryn. In TiTs you're the heir of a respected and successful corp that mostly everyone acknowledges even if they don't care or respect it. You're not some rich kid from who knows where, or someone recently wealthy. And I also think outsiders becoming high status in a culture that is isolationist and/or have been ruled by one race for centuries is generally a shit trope and shit writing. Aragorn doesn't beg Frodo to become King of Men at the end of LotR.

Then being able to fuck Gwyn literally on top of Garth while he high-fives you and offers you pointers also constitutes a player option. My point is to not limit options, just make so they're not flimsy or afterthoughts.

Last edited:

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
I gotta say, playing the kitsune content I honestly can't figure out if The Observer is a complete, utterly obsessive weeaboo - or if he absolutely detests Japan

On the one hand, he's made the kitsune culture literally a 1:1 of feudal Japan (and to an extent even modern "traditionalist" Jap culture), and goes on and on and on and fucking on about it to the point where the average textbook is less of a boner killer

On the other, the way he depicts it feels like he's deliberately trying to make it sound like a living hell. Cause it sure fuckin' does
Yes, exactly. It highlights part of my issues. Japan was an isolated nation and even now it's still, like, 95+% ethnically Japanese. The whole concept is like a weeaboos dream of going to Japan and being beloved and honored. The fucking fox god can even make you kitsune.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I genuinely don't see an issue with two cock wielding individuals just getting a surrogate mother. Even ignoring how easy or difficult it is for someone not the pc to transform, is there really anything wrong with a character being fine with the way they are? Instantly writing off a surrogate parent as cuckoldry is really weird to me, though, I don't think I trust half these writers to not write it as borderline NTR.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
The blind elf gives a throwaway line explaining why the MC can alter themselves so easily. That serves a purpose of explaining in-story why we can't give Brint two dicks or turn Cait into a cat/bee hyrid, or even possibly why Ryn can't get a vagina
That line is null and void with the explanation of Arona's dick. Regardless, Ryn can personally meet the goddess of fertility whenever by going with the PC. Just ask her for a vagina. She also transforms just fine when you give her items to make her tits and ass bigger.
And I think outsiders becoming high status in a culture that is isolationist and/or have been ruled by one race for centuries is generally a shit trope and shit writing.
...Do you know what game you're playing? And you're complaining about shit writing? Regardless, the MC is a somebody. They are quite literally the hero of 3 settlements, a city, and seemingly another city whenever KM finishes. Maybe even another with Tychris. The royal bloodline for the elves doesn't even exist outside of Ryn and her sister IIRC so it's not exactly like she has any options for keeping the bloodline pure or whatever nonsense. Complain about it all you want, but there wouldn't be too much civil unrest if Ryn had a baby with the savior of their people, outsider or not.
Then being able to fuck Gwyn literally on top of Garth while he high-fives you and offers you pointers also constitutes a player option.
The MC has a literal harem of catgirls. They can have a harem of 3 incestuous cow wives. They can fuck and impregnate half the women they meet. They can romance a whore to give up the anal virginity she's been saving for someone special(even typing that sounds ridiculous). They can be the champion of every settlement they stop by. They are the only ones doing anything to stop the BBEG. Almost every single person they meet is down to have sex with them.

This game is already a power fantasy, even if you choose to not indulge in half of those things. Because at the end of the day, you're still the big hero going around kicking names and taking ass.

And yes that literally does constitute a player option as long as it isn't forced.
My point is to not limit options, just make so they're not flimsy or afterthoughts.
Literally nothing determines what is flimsy or an afterthought besides how much effort gets put into it when it comes to something like this. If the option has just as much content, how is it either of those things? I don't even know how it could be considered an afterthought when it's just the most logical train of thought for many people. "I'm playing a game in a universe where people can change their genitals and bodies. I want to have a baby with this NPC and vice versa, but they don't have a vagina and I don't want to be the one to get knocked up. Said NPC also knows the literal goddess of fertility. How could I possibly have a baby with them?"
is there really anything wrong with a character being fine with the way they are?
Well first of all Ryn already gets transformed for the player's benefit by making her tits and ass bigger so there's already precedent for her doing stuff like that. Even disregarding that though, that was never the issue. If this content wasn't planned, nobody would have issues with not being able to give her a vagina(or at the very least not to this degree).
Instantly writing off a surrogate parent as cuckoldry is really weird to me
You are asking/acquiescing to your partner having sex with someone else. That's textbook Netorase, you're WILLINGLY being a cuck(wittol for most accurate definition). Sure it serves a purpose, but at that point just adopt a kid. Better than just one person getting shafted and you'd actually make someone else's life better.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You are asking/acquiescing to your partner having sex with someone else. That's textbook Netorase, you're WILLINGLY being a cuck(wittol for most accurate definition).

Ehhhh, I'm pretty sure it's going to involve a threesome, its a bit of a stretch to call a threesome netorase or cuckoldry.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I think it falls in the netorase category. IRL if a dude, his girlfriend (straight woman), and another girl (straight woman) enter a threesome I think it would fall under that category because of the girlfriend specifically. Me personally, I don't like the idea of sharing myself or others so I would consider it netorase. Also let's be real, the focus is gonna be on Etheryn and Elthara and the PC is gonna practically be a witness. We know how Savin works.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think it falls in the netorase category. IRL if a dude, his girlfriend (straight woman), and another girl (straight woman) enter a threesome I think it would fall under that category. Me personally, I don't like the idea of sharing myself or others so I would consider it netorase.

Not liking it has nothing to do with it being netorase. In fact, it's specifically only netorase if the person in question likes it.

But more to the point, netorase involves humiliation and the partner enjoying the thrill of their partner being "stolen" from them, even if temporarily.

If both of you are just regularly banging other people and each other and high-fiving each other afterwards, you're just swingers/open relationship, which describes pretty much every sex act in this game.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Not liking it has nothing to do with it being netorase. In fact, it's specifically only netorase if the person in question likes it.

But more to the point, netorase involves humiliation and the partner enjoying the thrill of their partner being "stolen" from them, even if temporarily.

If both of you are just regularly banging other people and each other and high-fiving each other afterwards, you're just swingers/open relationship, which describes pretty much every sex act in this game.
Yeah but this is Savin so we're gonna be a witness during the act, mark my words. We're probably gonna lick here and there and then practically watch the two go at it while our mouth waters.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes