Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man wsan is busy with KM or whatever so he doesnt have time to write for eve or kaly.There are no news that im aware of about anything interesting coming in COC2 smh.Cant god just give me an excuse to start caring about this game and not just play it for...3.5? characters

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is it only available if you didn't take them to the Wayfort?
no I think its the other way around, you can only access it at the wayfort

Edit: I played it through, shit was great, Fleep fuckin' cooked. But I'd prefer an option to be able to make them my bitches without removing the dicks. Damn game made me like sub futas.
yeah that was my only "complaint", I wish I could toggle their cocks, but it's not that big of a deal

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan said he had 3 projects, and two of them were the Arena, so looks like Alante is next. He also said "early 2024", so should be soonish.

Then more Evelyn soon after apparently.

No news on dryads tho...

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I would love more of Evelyn... but i can't say I'm much of a fan of her as a dragon and her dynamic with the mc after she transformed. It's a bit too much Dom for me honestly, so im hoping there's gonna be more content for normal Evelyn. The dynamic between her and the mc is a more willing, sweet and gentle kind of Dom instead of the usual "I have a dick and now you're gonna obey me and become my cum rack" that happens so often in this game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I would love more of Evelyn... but i can't say I'm much of a fan of her as a dragon and her dynamic with the mc after she transformed. It's a bit too much Dom for me honestly, so im hoping there's gonna be more content for normal Evelyn. The dynamic between her and the mc is a more willing, sweet and gentle kind of Dom instead of the usual "I have a dick and now you're gonna obey me and become my cum rack" that happens so often in this game.
Draco evelyn is pretty mid i agree.She doesnt utulize her draco powers(except in that one scene) and her scenes became more...vanila? they became more boring so vanila isnt the right word ig.Just compare tavern eves and draco eves scenes and you can see the difference.So im just waiting for the famed eve expansion!

Reactions: fdfggfd

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I would love more of Evelyn... but i can't say I'm much of a fan of her as a dragon and her dynamic with the mc after she transformed. It's a bit too much Dom for me honestly, so im hoping there's gonna be more content for normal Evelyn.
God, you and me both. I am not a fan of the forced blowjobs, but what puts an even worse taste in my mouth(lol) is the entire concept of her ascension. Noble scion MC and her talk about how they are both literally 4th born nobles but for whatever reason the book nerd holing up scared in some backwater inn who's only ever conquered the maids back home has enough recently acquired balls or whatever the requirement was to pull the lance. Totally more qualified than the supposed champion who goes out of their way to fight the demon queen and her cult.

How often does this game even actually check for tags like class or background for shit that matters? I can't think of a single memorable moment where as in LT I can think of more than a couple where a perk or some skill you have has led to an alternate scene or win con.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
God, you and me both. I am not a fan of the forced blowjobs, but what puts an even worse taste in my mouth(lol) is the entire concept of her ascension. Noble scion MC and her talk about how they are both literally 4th born nobles but for whatever reason the book nerd holing up scared in some backwater inn who's only ever conquered the maids back home has enough recently acquired balls or whatever the requirement was to pull the lance. Totally more qualified than the supposed champion who goes out of their way to fight the demon queen and her cult.

How often does this game even actually check for tags like class or background for shit that matters? I can't think of a single memorable moment where as in LT I can think of more than a couple where a perk or some skill you have has led to an alternate scene or win con.
I would call this foreshadowing but...even if wsan WANTS to do smt like that the game just isnt build for it.Also forced bjs are amazing.Thats one of the reasons i love eve and orlaith(More dryad content when?)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wsan said he had 3 projects, and two of them were the Arena, so looks like Alante is next. He also said "early 2024", so should be soonish.

Then more Evelyn soon after apparently.

No news on dryads tho...
With all of his dryad content being based around a taur fucking you I find it really difficult to give two shits. Gdamnit wsan.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

The only two that come to mind are some of the checks on the boat quest by Tobs of all people and if you have the hunter background you skip the fights getting to the woodcutters. Oh, and they added some stat checks in for dealing with the bullshit sucker punch jackass cause enough people got pissed about it but that's not really the same thing.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
There are couple of checks based on your class and background, for example with thief you'll be able to find some treasure and dismantle some traps that you would otherwise need other party members for.
Same goes for soldier, mage etc.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Draco evelyn is pretty mid i agree.She doesnt utulize her draco powers(except in that one scene) and her scenes became more...vanila? they became more boring so vanila isnt the right word ig.Just compare tavern eves and draco eves scenes and you can see the difference.So im just waiting for the famed eve expansion!
Well, at least it's better than draco azyrran though unless im gonna miss much content in the future imma just skip the whole questline for both of them. It would also have been the perfect chance to reward the player with a dragon transformation or unique power and whatever but the mc can't have anything nice but a big huge humongous fucking fat dick in his mouth.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can make Sandre & Caera submit to you and shapeshift their dicks away once they’re at the Wayfort and you’ve fucked them both after winning a gamble. There’s a new talk scene with them, [Remove Cocks]. (Written by Fleep!)
Are my eyes failing me? We can dedick Sandre and Caera?

\[T]/

• Haha
Reactions: keni77
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes