gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Drinking maxes out your stats for an hour, not enough if you want to beat them in undermountain, but you can beat them in wayfort easily since you have a bar really close to them. You need high strength and cunning to beat them.
Beer maxes out strength, honey wine cunning.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE BASICALLY NO FEMDOM CHARACTERS IN THESE GAMES MAN, I JUST WANT A GIRL TO FLING ME AROUND THE BEDROOM AND REVERSE MATING PRESS ME FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT.
There aren't many, but Arille is pretty good I'd say. Kinda annoying that you have to cycle through her scenes in the exact same order everytime but I like her for the most part.

Reactions: Lucky_I

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, sorry if it's been asked before, but could anyone let me know what the requirements for marrying Brint are? e.g. do you need to respond "that's what I want" (or whatever the comment is) when Brint mentions taking you as his wife in one of the tavern scenes? And are there any level/progression requirements, like clearing the winter city, or something?

Feb 5, 2018
Hey, sorry if it's been asked before, but could anyone let me know what the requirements for marrying Brint are? e.g. do you need to respond "that's what I want" (or whatever the comment is) when Brint mentions taking you as his wife in one of the tavern scenes? And are there any level/progression requirements, like clearing the winter city, or something?
You need to go to his house in Khor'minos.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
They thought being Femdom equal has dick. So women without dick can't become femdom and remain Submissive.
This is my biggest beef with the game. Look at how the scene where you beat Anora plays out if you only have a vag vs dick/Brint.

I don't know why the writers are so obsessed with dicks to the point where they think just because you don't have one you can't really be dominant.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Arona, Kasyrra, etc. aren't enough for you?

Did you play BriHaus? You know Rina can domme right?
Only if you lack a dick. Which does kind of boister their point.

Also, any girl/trans guy would probably be disapointed with the vagina focused half of that expansion.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Y'know, I think I just realized possibly my most blatant frustration with this game's compartmentalization: the marefolk chieftess' mom.
She's not actually corrupted, just has her sex drive cranked to over 9000. Both she and her daughter speculate she'll probably never be cured of this state.

Meanwhile, two regions north is a civilization where the most popular booze reduces your sex drive

And it's not like said booze is an afterthought, you inhale an entire crate of vintage stuff in a (forever?) incomplete questline with the harpy seer - yet you can't take a few bottles south to un-brainfuck one of your lover's mom?

If 4chan's CoC1 modders could make their shit at least not contradict each other how can a supposed "team" ignore each other's work to this extent

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes