amorianesh

Dec 11, 2016
Can someone explain to me what the mod actually does, the changelog doesn't really say anything useful and trying to search through people's essays discussing the game is not all that appealing, I just want to fap and know if the mods adds stuff I like or not!

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone explain to me what the mod actually does, the changelog doesn't really say anything useful and trying to search through people's essays discussing the game is not all that appealing, I just want to fap and know if the mods adds stuff I like or not!
Second, I am curious since I never tried it before

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
hey i heard they might swap cait out for her more conservative sister in a later update so that cait will go through the portal instead of her sister however to access this alternative you must enable a special cheat menu by pressing alt+f4.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
CoC2 10/10 masterpiece of a game.
Can never get enough of it.
All hail Savin and Co, especially Tobs.

Bless their souls for creating this one-of-a-kind game.

Plot? 10/10
Gameplay 12/10
Character writing 10/10
Worldbuilding 10/10
Optimizations 10/10

"The writing in this game is so good that you can VISUALIZE it in your head as you're reading it."
-
IGN

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hay guys i heard tobs might completely take over this project and completely replace all races with kitsune or kitsune hybrids. I saw a kind of 5 year plan to rewrite all the content to account for it.
We do have a futa kitsune ronin (hana) coming up for real, though, according to Savin's patreon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfmherokiller
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes